Top tips for working from home
With the majority of office workers in the UK now being asked to work from home we wanted to share some tips that will help make life working from home a bit easier.
- Make sure you have a good working environment - try and create a suitable working environment where you can sit up properly and clear of clutter/distractions.
- Remain healthy - Keep a healthy diet (water, fruit, veg, etc) and get regular exercise/fresh air.
- Stay focussed - plan your day with what you want to achieve and deliver on it. This will help get you into a rhythm and give you a sense of achievement.
- Keep to a routine/create some 'rituals' - Try to keep the routine you had when going into the office - wake up, shower, have breakfast - you'll feel more ready to attack the day.
- Stay connected - If you work on a team, make sure to check in regularly with other members of the team using tools like Zoom, Teams, Skype this will help with the lack of social interaction
- Get up and get dressed - You’re more likely to lounge around on the sofa all day if you opt to stay in your favorite comfy PJ's
- Stop/End your workday - Determine what time your workday ends (maybe even keep it to your original working day) and be absolutely intentional about stopping at that same time each day. Our families need us more than ever so keep in mind to stop work each day and transition back into home life and work hard at maintaining a healthy balance.
- Security Operations Senior Technical Analyst, Financial Services. Exclusive to DCL Search
- 75000 + benefits
Exclusive Security Operations - Senior Technical Analyst (x2) needed within a forward thinking financial services business head quartered in London. DCL Search have been engaged on an Identifier Project to attract the very best cyber talent to this business. Influence the cyber security capability and direction within the business. Learn new skills working within a collaborative team. Grow as a security professional. ROLE Triaging and troubleshooting security alerts. Improve tooling, reducing false positives. Improve processes and documentation Reviewing, approving, escalating security change management requests. Day to day operations, management and scalability of existing cyber security systems. Implementing new cyber security systems. Managing of and maturing security tooling such as; SIEM Vulnerability management Firewalls Patch management CASB Ideal technical experience Vulnerability Management: Qualys Forcepoint: CASB, DLP, web security, email security Microsoft Defender for Endpoint SIEM (Splunk) Firewalls: Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, Sonicwall IDS: Alert Logic Microsoft Cloud App Security Microsoft Azure ManageEngine ADAudit Plus Darktrace, Cloudflare, Cisco Umbrella, Imperva WAF Appreciation of ISO27001, GDPR, PCI, etc 2 days a fortnight in London- or more if you want.. Hybrid reworking.
- It's Pen Testing Chris, but not as we’ve know it.
- United Kingdom
5 reasons, as long as you are a skilled penetration tester (and a nice person) this may be different enough for you. Healthy package for the right talents- before you ask up to 95k+ (depending on skillset). Yes permanent only. Remotely based with the occasional time to meet up- unless you enjoy retiring from society. BUT UK based but not UK client focused. Research and training time- A dedicated trainer with budget for you to sharpen / develop skills. You can make your stamp. It’s a new role for someone technical to deliver, lead and shape a testing capability. No political shenanigans etc Exclusive to DCL Search and not one of the usual names. So you can dramatically increase your chances of securing it. Infrastructure pen testing and Web app / Manual penetration testing experience highly valued. Someone that can scope, deliver pen testing, report and not be useless in front of clients. Apply today to find out more. Or email Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com Or call 07884666351 This is a UK based role.
- Ping Contractor-
- Depends on skills and experience
Looking for experienced PIng Consultants, Looking for consultant with Implemenation or Architect experience in the Ping product set (Ping Identity, Ping Federate, Ping Access, Ping Directory, Ping Adapter development, SDK etc) This would be for implementation projects, working across UK. You will be responsible for providing implementation services to our clients from information gathering through to implementation. Evaluating client business, process, systems, and technology requirements and advise clients on best practices to help guide and solidify proposed designs. Manage Client expectations, Stakeholder Managment, ensuring design Matches business requirements
- Cyber Security Operations Engineer / Analyst. AWS experience. Remotely based. UK
- United Kingdom
Cyber Security Operations Engineer / Analyst. AWS experience. REMOTE UK. In house role. Senior role to technically lead and grow where required a security operations capability within an in house role. New position. Exclusive to DCL Search. You role will touch on the following Security Monitoring- Threat Analysis, Maturing monitoring capability. Utilising SIEM tools Vulnerability Management- Identifying threats to internal assets- working with internal teams to patch. Cloud based vulnerability tool experience preferred. Access Control Management- Mature policy and process of RBAC. Ideally AWS KMS experience. Vulnerability Testing- Aiding with Pen test scoping in line with identified vulnerabilities. Working internally to plan and track remediation actions. Security Incident Management- Triaging alerts, evidence capture, escalation, diagnose and fix. Working within a Cloud based environment. Ideally AWS. Security Patch Management Support & Assistance – Approach methods, solutions, and policy alignment. Disaster Recovery planning Change Management AWS CLOUD experience essential. Contact me today for more information Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com/ 07884666351