Top tips for working from home
With the majority of office workers in the UK now being asked to work from home we wanted to share some tips that will help make life working from home a bit easier.
- Make sure you have a good working environment - try and create a suitable working environment where you can sit up properly and clear of clutter/distractions.
- Remain healthy - Keep a healthy diet (water, fruit, veg, etc) and get regular exercise/fresh air.
- Stay focussed - plan your day with what you want to achieve and deliver on it. This will help get you into a rhythm and give you a sense of achievement.
- Keep to a routine/create some 'rituals' - Try to keep the routine you had when going into the office - wake up, shower, have breakfast - you'll feel more ready to attack the day.
- Stay connected - If you work on a team, make sure to check in regularly with other members of the team using tools like Zoom, Teams, Skype this will help with the lack of social interaction
- Get up and get dressed - You’re more likely to lounge around on the sofa all day if you opt to stay in your favorite comfy PJ's
- Stop/End your workday - Determine what time your workday ends (maybe even keep it to your original working day) and be absolutely intentional about stopping at that same time each day. Our families need us more than ever so keep in mind to stop work each day and transition back into home life and work hard at maintaining a healthy balance.
- Security infrastructure Engineer - Firewall | IDS | NAC | Cloud. Exclusive project, £75,000+
- United Kingdom
Security infrastructure Engineer - Firewall | IDS | NAC | Cloud. Exclusive project DCL Search exclusive Identifier Project. To join a financial services business. Key hire to be part of / influence the cyber security capability and direction within the business. Hands on experience managing / monitoring / upgrading / implementing / using the following; · Firewalls: SonicWall and or Palo Alto · NAC: Cisco OR Macmon · WAF | CASB | MDM Experience with SIEM monitoring / vulnerability analysis also highly desirable. MUST have current hands on experience with vulnerability management tooling and best practice. Current Financial services is a nice to have. Learn new skills working within a collaborative team. Grow as a security professional.
- Outside IR 35 CONTRACT SC CLEARED Cyber Security Operations Analyst SPLUNK ES- UK REMOTE- £500 a day.
6 month contract Outside IR35 Operational Cyber Security Analyst. Hands on Splunk Security Enterprise and Security clearance is required As is someone that holds SC clearance. SOC and Vulnerability management experience. Vulnerability Analysis / Management - Tenable
- SOC Manager Security Operations. SIEM, Threat / Vulnerability, IR, SOC Service- Exclusive
- United Kingdom
SOC Manager- SIEM, Threat / Vulnerability, Incident response. Exclusive Project. Management and on growth growth of Security Operations Centre capability. Managing and maturing the team, technical services line and fronting client engagements where needed. An in-depth technical background is essential, experience across SOC SIEM/ Threat Hunting (IR) tools, processes, techniques, operational is a MUST. The role will include, but not limited to; evolving the technical process, building operational capability, managing and hiring team, involved at a high level overviewing policy/playbooks, fine turning of the go-to-market collateral etc.
- Contact 12 month- Security Operations- Tanium Engineer / Analyst.
- United Kingdom
- Dependent on experience
Security Operations engineer / Analyst with Tanium for a 12 month contract. Experience configuring using, managing, supporting troubleshooting Tanium's suite of end point solutions is essential. The opportunity is due to a client expanding its international capability to a follow the sun model. To be involved in spinning up a European capability. Based in the UK. English essential and ideally being fluent in French.