Top tips for working from home
With the majority of office workers in the UK now being asked to work from home we wanted to share some tips that will help make life working from home a bit easier.
- Make sure you have a good working environment - try and create a suitable working environment where you can sit up properly and clear of clutter/distractions.
- Remain healthy - Keep a healthy diet (water, fruit, veg, etc) and get regular exercise/fresh air.
- Stay focussed - plan your day with what you want to achieve and deliver on it. This will help get you into a rhythm and give you a sense of achievement.
- Keep to a routine/create some 'rituals' - Try to keep the routine you had when going into the office - wake up, shower, have breakfast - you'll feel more ready to attack the day.
- Stay connected - If you work on a team, make sure to check in regularly with other members of the team using tools like Zoom, Teams, Skype this will help with the lack of social interaction
- Get up and get dressed - You’re more likely to lounge around on the sofa all day if you opt to stay in your favorite comfy PJ's
- Stop/End your workday - Determine what time your workday ends (maybe even keep it to your original working day) and be absolutely intentional about stopping at that same time each day. Our families need us more than ever so keep in mind to stop work each day and transition back into home life and work hard at maintaining a healthy balance.
- Network Security Engineer
- €550 a day
German- based contract opportunity This is an onsite based position, we would need the Network Security engineer to be able to work on the client site 5 days a week Seeking an experienced Network Security Engineer for a leading technology company. Strong expertise in firewall/IPS solutions, proxy solutions, and certificate management is required. Good hands-on experience in networking and web-related technologies necessary. Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure are essential. we are looking for a Network Security Engineer with the following experience: · Expertise in Administration, Management & Troubleshooting of Firewall / IPS solutions / Proxy solutions/Certificate Management Solutions · Good Hands-on Experience on security devices (PaloAlto/ /McAfee Proxy/CISCO ISE/Certificate Management) · Good Hands-on Experience in Networking with skills of switching, routing & wireless Technologies · Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocol · Configuration of NAT / PAT, firewall policies, profiling, objects, AD-Integration, backup – restore · Knowledge of Subnetting TCP/IP Communication, VLSM Configuration of VLAN VTP · Configuration of Routing Protocols e.g. RIPv1 & v2, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP Knowledge of standard and extended ACL 12 month contract
- IAM Consultant
- Upto £110,000 depending on level of position
Identity Access Management (IAM) Consultant Location: Germany We are seeking an experienced IAM consultants in Germany. we are looking for people from consultant through to Architect, The ideal candidate will have previous IAM deployment experience and be fluent in German. Key responsibilities: Design and implement IAM solutions for clients Provide expertise on industry best practices and standards Troubleshoot and resolve IAM-related issues Work closely with clients to understand their business requirements and provide solutions to meet those needs Qualifications: Previous deployment experience with IAM solutions Fluency in German Strong understanding of IAM technologies and principles Excellent communication and project management skills If you are an experienced IAM consultant with a strong track record of delivering successful projects, please apply today.
- ForgeRock Consultant
- Upto €85000 plus benefits
ForgeRock deployment consultant is needed for this expanding IT Services business within Spain, to act as their ForgeRock technical lead, Responsibilities include: High level and low level design, Scoping the techical needs of the project design, configure, develop and test the forgeRock deployment. We are looking for a strong IAM consultant ideally with ForgeRock experience, Must have strong Oauth 2.0, SAML and API experience
- IAM Consultant
- Upto €85000 plus benefits
An Identity & Access Management Consultant is needed for an expanding IT Security consultancy, based in France. (Remote role with monthly office meet-ups) The Identity & Access Management Consultant will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of Identity & Access Management/IAM products for a wide variety of clients. Deliver bespoke end-to-end consultancy service to our clients, from gathering requirements through to implementation. Work in a close team designing, developing, and implementing first-class IAM solutions. Manage client relationships, working closely with key stakeholders to continually evaluate business requirements and ensure the highest quality solution delivery. If you are interested we are looking for an individual with Previous experience working within the IAM or CIAM field is essential, Strong knowledge with SAML and Oauth and ideally OpenID Previous experience from any of these technologies: One Identity, SailPoint, Saviynt, Ubisecure, Ping Identity, would be advantageous