Saviynt PAM and Saviynt Cloud PAM for GovCloud now available on AWS
Saviynt, ranked in the top third of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 fastest growing companies in the US and a thought leader in converging Identity Governance and Cloud Privileged Access Management solutions announced the availability of Saviynt Cloud Privileged Access Management (PAM), and Saviynt Cloud PAM for GovCloud on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace.
Saviynt’s Cloud PAM is a cloud-native solution converging privileged access management with Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) for cloud workloads and critical enterprise hybrid applications (ERP/CMS/CRM).
Built for elasticity and resiliency, architected as a SaaS offering, Saviynt’s Cloud PAM with integrated governance, identity analytics and preventive risk, offers frictionless access to privileged assets.
Vibhuti Sinha, Chief Cloud Officer of Saviynt, says “Security at speed and scale, without disrupting the user experience, is the core foundation on which Saviynt’s Cloud PAM has been built.
“Our vision of converging PAM with IGA, as well as tackling traditional PAM issues with unique approaches of using non-persistent accounts and temporal access is helping organizations to minimize threats in the changing hybrid IT landscape.
“Launching Saviynt’s Cloud PAM SaaS solution on AWS Marketplace will benefit Saviynt’s customers and partners in rapid fulfilment as well as a quick time to market and maximizing their ROI.”
With the new release, Saviynt’s Cloud PAM offers a comprehensive approach to managing privileged access by:
- Continuous discovery and risk visibility: Real-time discovery of workloads as well as privileged accounts and risky access across AWS workloads including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, Amazon Relational Database Service, AWS Identity and Access Management and even federated AWS identities.
- Real-time workload discovery and auto-registration: Built on native cloud technologies, Saviynt can detect ephemeral changes of cloud in real-time for better management and access ready.
- Elimination of persistent accounts: With the just-in-time provisioning capabilities, Saviynt’s PAM reduces the overall attack surface and reduces risk.
- Temporal and granular privileged access with seamless sign-on experience: Frictionless experience within-session role and access elevation and privileged ID assignment models.
- Keyless and Passwordless model: Seamless access to workloads without the need of any keys or passwords. This invariably reduces the operational overhead of rotating/refreshing and distributing credentials.
- Integrated credential lifecycle management and vaulting: Vaulting as a service with no infrastructure management overhead as well as reducing the overhead of managing, rotating and refreshing credentials.
- Integrations with the industry’s leading IT Service Management and User and Entity Behavior Analytics (ITSM/UEBA) and IDaaS providers thereby creating an ecosystem to operate/investigate and access in the most efficient manner.
“Our customers want proven, easy-to-use, and reliable SaaS solutions to help secure and govern access and privileged identities,” said Chris Grusz, Director, AWS Marketplace.
“Solutions that combine cloud-native security for use in AWS GovCloud (US), like Saviynt Cloud PAM, provide simplified compliance and security. We’re delighted to extend their availability to the 260,000 customers using AWS Marketplace.”
Industry: Cyber Security
- SPLUNK SOC Analyst level 3, London.
SPLUNK SOC Analyst level 3, Must be able to commute to the City of London. Onsite role. Security clearance needed. The SPLUNK SOC Analyst level 3 must have current experience working within a SOC environment with specific experience using a range of tools and techniques to investigate security incidents. Current experience with Splunk is essential. any additional experience Individuals with Elastic Security SIEM are highly desirable. Any of the following certifications are desirable Splunk Phantom certified admin, Splunk Core Certified Power User / Advanced, Splunk Certified Enterprise Security Admin, etc The role will include, but not be limited to working with sophisticated information security tools, investigating security incidents, incident management, technical escalation, process improvement, research into the latest threats, reporting etc The individual MUST currently be living in the UK and be able to achieve UK security clearance. (SC) This is a permanent role To arrange a call with Chris Holt https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arranged-call-with-chris-holt-elastic-siem-engineer-soc Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com
- ISO 27001 & Business Continuity Security Specialist, End User
- United Kingdom
CH7828 ISO 27001 & Business Continuity Security Specialist, End User, £70,000 United Kingdom ISO 27001 & Business Continuity Security Specialist needed to join a Cyber team within an end user. The ISO 27001 & Business Continuity Security Specialist will have end to end responsibility for the information security and Business Continuity management system. ISMS/BCMS. Both from an information security and technical security perspective working alongside the CISO. Experience must include, but not be limited to; a mix of Information Security standards, frameworks, audit principles, controls / policies and the management and use of the technical tooling to achieve compliance. ISO 22301, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework etc An ideal candidate will be working within an end user environment with a cyber consultancy background. Experience taking a company through accreditation is highly desirable Experience managing internal stakeholders, technical teams and external third parties essential Flexible working, very occasional travel to London office This is an exclusive role to DCL Search & Selection. Looking to interview immediately. https://calendly.com/chris-holt/iso-27001-business-continuity-security-specialis
- PCI- DSS Security Consultant, End User
PCI- DSS Security Consultant needed to join a Cyber team within an end user. The PCI- DSS Security Consultant will have end to end responsibility for PCI - DSS and its continuing certification. Both from an information security and technical security perspective working alongside the CISO. Experience must include, but not be limited to; a mix of Information Security standards, frameworks, audit principles, controls / policies and the management and use of the technical tooling to achieve compliance. PCI objectives / 12 key requirements, OWASP top 10, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework etc An ideal candidate will be working within an end user environment with a cyber consultancy background. PCI Cloud compliance, specifically someone with experience taking PCI-DSS from on premise into the cloud is HIGHLY desired. However, someone with Solid PCI experience with a strong technical background which include Cyber / Secure by design etc would be considered. Experience managing internal stakeholders and external third parties essential. Flexible working, but with the ability to get into London. This is an exclusive role to DCL Search & Selection. 1st stage interviews to happen the week of the 14th September Arrange a call with Chris on https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arrange-a-call-chris-dcl-pci-compliance
- IAM Contractor CyberArk
Identity & Access Management Architect Contractor Flexible • Extensive PAM / IAM experience required, • MUST have CyberArk and or Beyondtrust. Privileged access management • Technical review, recommendation, design and hands on technical delivery. • 6 month contract Arrange a call with Chris Holt https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arranged-call-with-chris-holt?month=2020-09