Saviynt PAM and Saviynt Cloud PAM for GovCloud now available on AWS
Saviynt, ranked in the top third of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 fastest growing companies in the US and a thought leader in converging Identity Governance and Cloud Privileged Access Management solutions announced the availability of Saviynt Cloud Privileged Access Management (PAM), and Saviynt Cloud PAM for GovCloud on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace.
Saviynt’s Cloud PAM is a cloud-native solution converging privileged access management with Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) for cloud workloads and critical enterprise hybrid applications (ERP/CMS/CRM).
Built for elasticity and resiliency, architected as a SaaS offering, Saviynt’s Cloud PAM with integrated governance, identity analytics and preventive risk, offers frictionless access to privileged assets.
Vibhuti Sinha, Chief Cloud Officer of Saviynt, says “Security at speed and scale, without disrupting the user experience, is the core foundation on which Saviynt’s Cloud PAM has been built.
“Our vision of converging PAM with IGA, as well as tackling traditional PAM issues with unique approaches of using non-persistent accounts and temporal access is helping organizations to minimize threats in the changing hybrid IT landscape.
“Launching Saviynt’s Cloud PAM SaaS solution on AWS Marketplace will benefit Saviynt’s customers and partners in rapid fulfilment as well as a quick time to market and maximizing their ROI.”
With the new release, Saviynt’s Cloud PAM offers a comprehensive approach to managing privileged access by:
- Continuous discovery and risk visibility: Real-time discovery of workloads as well as privileged accounts and risky access across AWS workloads including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, Amazon Relational Database Service, AWS Identity and Access Management and even federated AWS identities.
- Real-time workload discovery and auto-registration: Built on native cloud technologies, Saviynt can detect ephemeral changes of cloud in real-time for better management and access ready.
- Elimination of persistent accounts: With the just-in-time provisioning capabilities, Saviynt’s PAM reduces the overall attack surface and reduces risk.
- Temporal and granular privileged access with seamless sign-on experience: Frictionless experience within-session role and access elevation and privileged ID assignment models.
- Keyless and Passwordless model: Seamless access to workloads without the need of any keys or passwords. This invariably reduces the operational overhead of rotating/refreshing and distributing credentials.
- Integrated credential lifecycle management and vaulting: Vaulting as a service with no infrastructure management overhead as well as reducing the overhead of managing, rotating and refreshing credentials.
- Integrations with the industry’s leading IT Service Management and User and Entity Behavior Analytics (ITSM/UEBA) and IDaaS providers thereby creating an ecosystem to operate/investigate and access in the most efficient manner.
“Our customers want proven, easy-to-use, and reliable SaaS solutions to help secure and govern access and privileged identities,” said Chris Grusz, Director, AWS Marketplace.
“Solutions that combine cloud-native security for use in AWS GovCloud (US), like Saviynt Cloud PAM, provide simplified compliance and security. We’re delighted to extend their availability to the 260,000 customers using AWS Marketplace.”
Industry: Cyber Security
- ForgeRock Consultant
- Upto €85000 plus benefits
ForgeRock deployment consultant is needed for this expanding IT Services business within Spain, to act as their ForgeRock technical lead, Responsibilities include: High level and low level design, Scoping the techical needs of the project design, configure, develop and test the forgeRock deployment. We are looking for a strong IAM consultant ideally with ForgeRock experience, Must have strong Oauth 2.0, SAML and API experience
- IAM Consultant
- Upto €85000 plus benefits
An Identity & Access Management Consultant is needed for an expanding IT Security consultancy, based in France. (Remote role with monthly office meet-ups) The Identity & Access Management Consultant will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of Identity & Access Management/IAM products for a wide variety of clients. Deliver bespoke end-to-end consultancy service to our clients, from gathering requirements through to implementation. Work in a close team designing, developing, and implementing first-class IAM solutions. Manage client relationships, working closely with key stakeholders to continually evaluate business requirements and ensure the highest quality solution delivery. If you are interested we are looking for an individual with Previous experience working within the IAM or CIAM field is essential, Strong knowledge with SAML and Oauth and ideally OpenID Previous experience from any of these technologies: One Identity, SailPoint, Saviynt, Ubisecure, Ping Identity, would be advantageous
- Ping Identity Support Consultant- IAM Support
- upto €60,000 plus benefits
As the Ping Support specialist, you would be part of a team focused on Single Sign On (SSO) / Federation and Multifactor authentication, protecting our clients from unauthorized access and cyberattacks. The position is to provide 2nd/ 3rd line support, for the following tech. SSO, Federation, Reverse Proxy infrastructure, Apache servers, and its associated components and applications To be responsible for the day to day operational support, performance, tactical lifecycle management, and continuous improvement of the respective IT infrastructure. We are looking for someone with strong SAML and OAuth Knowledge as well as experience supporting the Ping portfolio of solutions Identity, Access, Federate
- IAM Architect Ping Identity, Access Federate
- Up to €110,000 plus benefits
An experienced Ping Identity Architect is needed for this global brand who are looking for someone who wants to join a growing Cyber Security team. We are looking for a senior Architect who can be responsible for the full IAM portfolio, including overseeing all BAU work as well as being responsible for the future strategy and development of the IAM portfolio further development and strategy You will be responsible for ensuring all architectures and best practices within the architecture framework are maintained and developed We are looking for someone with a strong Ping background, in Ping identity, federate, and Access, you will have worked as a senior consultant or architect in previous roles and ideally have some team-leading experience You will have good knowledge of architectural principles and patterns and their implementation into system and software design Experience in handling container technologies, cloud technologies, CI/CD (DevOps) and LDAP