Saviynt PAM and Saviynt Cloud PAM for GovCloud now available on AWS
Saviynt, ranked in the top third of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 fastest growing companies in the US and a thought leader in converging Identity Governance and Cloud Privileged Access Management solutions announced the availability of Saviynt Cloud Privileged Access Management (PAM), and Saviynt Cloud PAM for GovCloud on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace.
Saviynt’s Cloud PAM is a cloud-native solution converging privileged access management with Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) for cloud workloads and critical enterprise hybrid applications (ERP/CMS/CRM).
Built for elasticity and resiliency, architected as a SaaS offering, Saviynt’s Cloud PAM with integrated governance, identity analytics and preventive risk, offers frictionless access to privileged assets.
Vibhuti Sinha, Chief Cloud Officer of Saviynt, says “Security at speed and scale, without disrupting the user experience, is the core foundation on which Saviynt’s Cloud PAM has been built.
“Our vision of converging PAM with IGA, as well as tackling traditional PAM issues with unique approaches of using non-persistent accounts and temporal access is helping organizations to minimize threats in the changing hybrid IT landscape.
“Launching Saviynt’s Cloud PAM SaaS solution on AWS Marketplace will benefit Saviynt’s customers and partners in rapid fulfilment as well as a quick time to market and maximizing their ROI.”
With the new release, Saviynt’s Cloud PAM offers a comprehensive approach to managing privileged access by:
- Continuous discovery and risk visibility: Real-time discovery of workloads as well as privileged accounts and risky access across AWS workloads including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, Amazon Relational Database Service, AWS Identity and Access Management and even federated AWS identities.
- Real-time workload discovery and auto-registration: Built on native cloud technologies, Saviynt can detect ephemeral changes of cloud in real-time for better management and access ready.
- Elimination of persistent accounts: With the just-in-time provisioning capabilities, Saviynt’s PAM reduces the overall attack surface and reduces risk.
- Temporal and granular privileged access with seamless sign-on experience: Frictionless experience within-session role and access elevation and privileged ID assignment models.
- Keyless and Passwordless model: Seamless access to workloads without the need of any keys or passwords. This invariably reduces the operational overhead of rotating/refreshing and distributing credentials.
- Integrated credential lifecycle management and vaulting: Vaulting as a service with no infrastructure management overhead as well as reducing the overhead of managing, rotating and refreshing credentials.
- Integrations with the industry’s leading IT Service Management and User and Entity Behavior Analytics (ITSM/UEBA) and IDaaS providers thereby creating an ecosystem to operate/investigate and access in the most efficient manner.
“Our customers want proven, easy-to-use, and reliable SaaS solutions to help secure and govern access and privileged identities,” said Chris Grusz, Director, AWS Marketplace.
“Solutions that combine cloud-native security for use in AWS GovCloud (US), like Saviynt Cloud PAM, provide simplified compliance and security. We’re delighted to extend their availability to the 260,000 customers using AWS Marketplace.”
Industry: Cyber Security
- Sailpoint IIQ Consultant
- Up to £75,000
SailPoint IIQ consultant- London We are looking for a strong SailPoint IIQ consultant to work for this global enterprise, in this position you will be the lead consultant in regard to the IAM and PAM tools Duties include Responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, and integrating IAM (SailPoint) systems and solutions. Assessing requirements for Identity and Access Management solutions to meet stakeholders needs. Provide support for production IAM infrastructure systems and processes. Ensures the maintenance, patching, operating, and monitoring of IAM systems. Ensures senior management and staff are informed of any changes and updates in a timely manner. Experience with Maintaining and supporting SailPoint IIQ Assessing requirements for Privilege Access Management solutions to meet stakeholders needs We are looking for someone with the following experience SailPoint IIQ experience Expertise working with SailPoint Identity IQ platform - Access Lifecycle Management, Certifications, Role Management Expertise in onboarding applications with various connectors like Active Directory, JDBC, SCIM 2.0, Azure Active Directory Expertise in developing APIs (SCIM, REST) leveraging Java based developmentExperience of Privileged Access Management concepts and use cases Unfortunatly we are unable to provide sponsorship for this opportunity, therefore applications will need to be able to work in the UK
- SailPoint Consultant- Netherland-
- upto €700 per day
We are looking for a highly skilled SailPoint IIQ Consultant to work on a major deployment project. The ideal candidate will have experience with all aspects of SailPoint IIQ, including development, configuration, and administration. They will also be able to work independently and as part of a team to deliver high-quality results. · Responsibilities · Develop and configure Sailpoint IIQ solutions · Integrate SailPoint IIQ with other systems · Support SailPoint IIQ deployments · Provide technical support to users If you are a highly skilled SailPoint IIQ consultant who is looking for their next project, we encourage you to apply. look forward to hearing from you!
- Lead CyberArk deployment Consultant
- Upto £80,000 plus benefits
CyberArk Consultant is needed to be responsible for leading the deployment of CyberArk solutions for this expanding IT services business, You will work with customer both pre and post sales, getting involved in CyberArk Solution Design, helping to create CyberArk Strategic Roadmaps, on-boarding accounts, product and process integration into the CyberArk Solution and Proviso of Installation and technical Documentation. We are looking for this individual to have experience in: Installation of CyberArk PAS for V11.X and V12.X (Vault, DR Vault, Central Policy Manager and Password Vault Web Access) Upgrade of CyberArk from V9 and V10 (Vault, DR Vault, Central Policy Manager and Password Vault Web Access) Installation and Upgrade of Privilege Session Manager and Privilege Session Manager Proxy As some of your client will be government site, all individual will need to be put through SC clearance, therefore you must be eligible to receive this and happy to be put through(With a British Citizen or to have lived in the UK for the past 5 years) We are unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this opportunity
- Senior Business Analyst - Outside IR35 Contract, SC Clearance Required, London
- £400 per day outside IR35
Senior Business Analyst - Outside IR35 Contract, SC Clearance Required, Based in London Project- to engage with colleagues and stakeholders to investigate and model business functions, processes, information flows and data structures, using a range of business analysis techniques. • You will translate the solution to the business problem into detailed requirements by creating user stories and well-defined acceptance criteria. • Elicit end-to-end business requirements for a live cross-government service • Working across the Government departments to bring together varied business and operational outcomes to form a holistic overall set of service requirements Current SC clearance is required. As is the ability to travel to London.