GoToMeeting Prepares ‘UCC Next Step,’ Revamps Experience
- Pre-meeting experience:
- Improved scheduling. GoToMeeting has updated its calendar plugins and integrations with Office 365, GSuite Calendar, Salesforce, and others. Additionally, it will continue its support of Slack and Zoho, LogMeIn said.
- Keep track with the Hub. The Hub will provide users with meeting information and the ability to start and schedule meetings from a central location.
- Join how you want. Attendees can join the meeting either through a web-based meeting or via the new GoToMeeting desktop or mobile app, LogMeIn said.
- In-meeting experience:
- A revised interface. Important controls, like leaving and sharing, are now displayed front and center. Additionally, meeting hosts can choose multiple camera views, create screenshots, and zoom in/out on images, LogMeIn said.
- Real-time notetaking. Organizers can also take notes in the meeting, according to LogMeIn. Additionally, the system will auto-generate action items alongside the notes an organizer takes. Notes then can be saved and shared after the meeting, LogMeIn said. This enhancement will be launched at a later date.
- A new look across devices. The new look and feel have been consistently applied to desktop, mobile, and web-based GoToMeeting Versions, according to LogMeIn.
- Post-meeting experience:
- Transcription capabilities. Through AI, attendees will receive a meeting transcript with minutes, LogMeIn said.
- Capturing slides. During the meeting, users can capture presentation slides and then share them as a PDF.
- Sharable content. The enhancements will allow users to view, download, and share transcripts, videos, and notes with other meeting attendees, LogMeIn said.
As video conferencing becomes ever more commonplace, platforms like GoToMeeting are releasing revamped experiences for diverse workforces and enterprises.
End users aren’t the only ones benefiting from the enhancement; IT professionals are getting new controls and functions. IT administrators can now view meeting diagnostics to identify quality issues and assign user-based roles and controls to ensure security and correct accessibility, LogMeIn said. Additionally, LogMeIn has partnered with Poly and Dolby to deliver turnkey video room solutions.
Industry: Unified Communications
- Security Monitoring and Vulnerability Analyst, End User. PCI Level 1 Service Provider.
CH7843 Security Monitoring and Vulnerability Analyst, End User. Level 1 Service Provider. £50,000 London Security Monitoring and Vulnerability Analyst needed to join an Level 1 Service Provider. The Security Analyst will be responsible monitoring, configuring, fine tuning and generally improving the security tool capability. Specific experience with Tripwire Log Center and Tripwire Enterprise is highly desirable. Other security tools experience should include the managing and monitoring of firewalls, Anti Phishing, AV, vulnerability management, IAM etc. Current experience with Vulnerability management and penetration testing is highly desirable. Specifically the ability to effectively manage 3rd party pen tests. Hands on penetration testing is a very nice to have. You will be working within a specialist security team reporting to the CISO. Experience working within an end user environment within financial services is highly desirable. Flexible location. This is an exclusive role to DCL Search & Selection. https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arranged-call-with-chris-holt-soc-role-clone
- Internal Security Auditor, Level 1 Service Provider (ISO27001)
- Upto 65,000 plus benefits
Internal Security Auditor ISO 27001, PCI, needed to join a Cyber team within this expanding Fintech business. The Internal Security Auditor will have end to end responsibility for planning, delivering, remediating any findings etc. Experience working within financial services is highly desirable. This Is a great time to join a newly formed and growing Cyber team within a rapidly expanding fintech, that is taking a major share of its market. We are looking for someone with experience, (but not to be limited to) a mix of Information Security standards, frameworks, audit principles, controls / policies and the management and use of the technical tooling etc. ISO 22301, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework etc An ideal candidate will be working within an end user environment with a cyber consultancy background. Experience taking a company through accreditation is highly desirable Experience managing internal stakeholders, technical teams and external third parties essential Flexible working, but with the ability to get into London. This is an exclusive role to DCL Search & Selection.
- DevOps Engineer with IdAM
- Upto £80,000 plus benefits
We are ooking for an DevOps engineer, idealy with IdAM (identity access Management) experience, this is a senior role for someone that can be the lead hands on person on a project. Your role will be to work on the deployment project implementing the solution into the exsiting application so will be used to connect an applications into mulipe 3rd party appliactions. We Would look at someone who has done DevOps with Security and can cross train into IdaM, but preference would be given to someone with the IdAM experience this is a great opportunity to join a consultancy that work on some truely amazing and differnet solutions
- Senior SOC Analyst. Level 3 Palo Alto Wildfire, Rapid 7, Fortify, Splunk.
REF CH7840 Senior SOC analyst (Palo Alto Wildfire, Rapid 7, Fortify AND Splunk) Flexible location £55,000 + Senior SOC analyst needed (Level 3) that can achieve SC clearance for a permanent role. We are looking for Level 3 SOC Analysts with two or more of the following; Palo Alto Networks Wildfire (#malware) Rapid7 Nexpose Micro Focus Fortify (#automated #applicationsecurity) AND ideally Splunk. The role will include, but not be limited to; managing and handling incidents end to end, supporting and mentoring level 1 / level 2 staff, supporting the SOC manager in the delivery of the SOC roadmap, engaging with the client stakeholders (other technical teams) as and where needed, use case development, advanced search and reporting etc. Flexible location, commutable in the future to London or Birmingham This role will sit within a public sector client so the individual must be able to achieve SC clearance. To arrange a call with Chris Holt use this calendy link https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arranged-call-with-chris-holt-remote-soc-role Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com 07884666351