GoToMeeting Prepares ‘UCC Next Step,’ Revamps Experience
- Pre-meeting experience:
- Improved scheduling. GoToMeeting has updated its calendar plugins and integrations with Office 365, GSuite Calendar, Salesforce, and others. Additionally, it will continue its support of Slack and Zoho, LogMeIn said.
- Keep track with the Hub. The Hub will provide users with meeting information and the ability to start and schedule meetings from a central location.
- Join how you want. Attendees can join the meeting either through a web-based meeting or via the new GoToMeeting desktop or mobile app, LogMeIn said.
- In-meeting experience:
- A revised interface. Important controls, like leaving and sharing, are now displayed front and center. Additionally, meeting hosts can choose multiple camera views, create screenshots, and zoom in/out on images, LogMeIn said.
- Real-time notetaking. Organizers can also take notes in the meeting, according to LogMeIn. Additionally, the system will auto-generate action items alongside the notes an organizer takes. Notes then can be saved and shared after the meeting, LogMeIn said. This enhancement will be launched at a later date.
- A new look across devices. The new look and feel have been consistently applied to desktop, mobile, and web-based GoToMeeting Versions, according to LogMeIn.
- Post-meeting experience:
- Transcription capabilities. Through AI, attendees will receive a meeting transcript with minutes, LogMeIn said.
- Capturing slides. During the meeting, users can capture presentation slides and then share them as a PDF.
- Sharable content. The enhancements will allow users to view, download, and share transcripts, videos, and notes with other meeting attendees, LogMeIn said.
As video conferencing becomes ever more commonplace, platforms like GoToMeeting are releasing revamped experiences for diverse workforces and enterprises.
End users aren’t the only ones benefiting from the enhancement; IT professionals are getting new controls and functions. IT administrators can now view meeting diagnostics to identify quality issues and assign user-based roles and controls to ensure security and correct accessibility, LogMeIn said. Additionally, LogMeIn has partnered with Poly and Dolby to deliver turnkey video room solutions.
Industry: Unified Communications
- Information Security Risk Consultant, London. ISO 27005
REFCH7901 Information Security Risk Consultant, London. ISO 27005 Information Security Risk consultant needed for a London based client. The ability to achieve SC security clearance will be required. ISO 27005 Risk Assessment experience is essential. The role will cover, Risk identification, Assessment and Advisory consulting. This is a client facing role, single client- not multiple. Experience working with multiple teams and internal stakeholders is essential. The information Security Risk Consultant should ideally have a breath of information Security and IT technology based security experience. Prior experience within the public sector is desirable, but not essential. Broad knowledge across Security IT transformation, Cloud is also key. Broad experience across GRC, iso27001, NIST is key. Ongoing support and training provided. Apply today for more information, all details kept in confidence.
- Google Cloud platform Security Engineer, Contract, inside IR35
- United Kingdom
REF CH7897 Google Cloud platform Security Engineer, Contract, Inside IR35 Looking for a Google Cloud platform Security Engineer will define, document, design, implement, harden and generally improve the security capability of a Google Cloud Platform. The ability to configure, and deploy the following Google Cloud Platform security solutioons is essential; Command Security Centre, Cluster Security, APIGEE, GCP Cloud Armor Hands on technical expertise security experience with Terraform, Kubernetes Security, Container (Docker) security, Secret Manager is essential as is experience securing Google Kubernetes Engine Workloads. It is essential that you have a proven track record of securing a GCP environment and expertise in automating that with Terraform. Scripting experience with the above where appropriate is a key ability. You will be highly technical and have the ability to engage with stakeholders to ultimately deliver a secure and hardened Google Cloud Platform.
- Security Analyst, London. Financial Services. End user.
CH7885. Security Analyst, London. Financial Services. End user. Immediate role. £55,000 Security Analyst needed to monitor and manage a security suite of tools within Financial Servicecs end user . The Security Analyst will be responsible monitoring, configuring, fine tuning, incident management and generally improving the security tool capability. Specific experience with CyberArk, Tripwire Log Center and Tripwire Enterprise is highly desirable). Current experience with Vulnerability management and penetration testing is highly desirable. Specifically the ability to effectively manage 3rd party pen tests. You will be working within a specialist security team reporting to the CISO. Experience working within a regulated end user environment within financial services is highly desirable. This role will run a hyrbid working schedule, partly remote, partly office based in London (once permitted) This is an exclusive role to DCL Search & Selection. https://calendly.com/chris-holt/call-with-chris-holt-dcl-search
- IAM Consultant- Identity Governance
- United Kingdom
- Upto £80,000 plus benefits
Identity and Access Management Consutlant is required for this established business who put their employees first. the role entails • Develop and maintain IAM services. • Further develop IAM tool integration with Service Now to provide automated JML processes and application access requests and fulfilment. • Provide guidance over Role Based Access in terms of Location based Roles, Application Roles and Business Roles and act as SME over any future RBAC project. • Work closely with our other Technology teams on integrating IAM services with Technology and business systems to increase efficiency through automation around areas such as JML processes, application access request fulfilment and attestation. • Work with the Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) team to provide application access attestations and toxic combination alerting and reporting. • Involvement with Identity Management initiatives such as Single Sign On (SSO) and Privileged Access Management (PAM), to ensure security and business processes are in line with industry best practice. • Assist in ensuring that all IAM capabilities are mapped to internal processes, policies, and standards. Develop metrics to measure and improve the alignment. • Complete monthly review and report on sensitive group access, i.e., service accounts, admin accounts, etc. validating I&O processes are effective. • Provide information to both internal and external Auditors in response to findings. • Collate audit evidence for AAF audit and control reviews, taking responsibility for identifying service and process improvements to ensure compliance with our controls and standards. We are looking for someone with Hands on technical experience with the IAM tools, you need to have been involved in the integration of the IAM solution into 3rd party software like Servicenow, You will have worked with an IAM tools that are focused into Identity Goveranance, like RSA, CA Identity Suite, Fischer Identity, Hid Global, IBM IGL, Net IQ Identity Goverance, Omada, Ping or Oracle Post covid, this role will invovle a mix of home and office work, the business have a number of office spread across the UK so locaton is flexible for this position