Trustwave platform brings more visibility and control cloud security
Trustwave has announced a cloud-based cybersecurity platform that serves as the foundation for the company’s managed security services, products and other cybersecurity offerings.
The Trustwave Fusion platform aims to help organisations as they embrace digital transformation and contend with a continuously evolving security landscape.
The Trustwave Fusion platform connects the digital footprints of enterprises and government agencies to a security cloud comprised of the Trustwave data lake, analytics, threat intelligence, a range of security services and products and Trustwave SpiderLabs, the company’s team of security specialists.
Once connected, the traditional dichotomy of customer and security partner evaporates by giving internal security teams visibility, technologies and the security expertise necessary for protecting assets and eradicating threats as they arise – a paradigm shift in how cybersecurity programs are applied, managed and executed.
The cloud native platform consolidates Trustwave people, processes and technology into an intuitive application to deliver the ability to manage complex security programs from a computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Built using Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) layers --advanced analytics, machine learning and automation have been incorporated to improve incident accuracy, response time and actions.
Key capabilities and attributes of the Trustwave Fusion platform include:
- Complete visibility and centralised control - The Trustwave Fusion platform offers a single view of threats, technology management, vulnerabilities and perceived risks across an organisation’s entire environment. A dashboard serves as a centre point to track security events, respond to alerts and manage a range of services including threat detection and response, penetration testing, vulnerability testing and scanning, security technology management and more. The dashboard also establishes a direct link to Trustwave SpiderLabs giving organisations on-demand access to a deep bench of threat hunters, ethical hackers, forensic investigators, researchers and other elite security specialists.
- Support for multi-cloud and diverse environments - Addressing the mounting challenge of protecting data and compute environments that have become increasingly scattered and globally dispersed, the Trustwave Fusion platform helps to protect assets in any environment or a mix of environments including on-premises, public clouds, private clouds and new security-focused clouds hosted by technology vendors. Whether data is at rest or in motion, the ability to monitor, detect incidences and apply appropriate actions where needed is a major differentiator.
- Access to threat intelligence -- Organisations benefit from actionable threat intelligence derived from the global network of Trustwave Security Operation Centres and the Trustwave SpiderLabs Fusion Centre, a security command centre. These facilities identify, collect and track the latest vulnerabilities, malware strains and adversary tactics. This information is continuously pushed to Trustwave database and email security products and managed security services helping ensure clients are always on par with a rapidly-shifting threat landscape.
- Support for third party data and products - Through application programming interfaces (APIs), the Trustwave Fusion platform integrates data lakes, technology actions and threat intelligence stemming from third-party sources into a customer’s environment to further strengthen cybersecurity posture. Leveraging big data from preferred sources allows organisations to customise and fine-tune security programs based on industry type, assets and risk appetite. In addition, preferred vendor technologies such as next-generation firewalls, web application firewalls, secure email gateways, endpoint detection and response and others are supported to protect investments and help ensure capabilities are maximised through Trustwave cybersecurity expertise.
- Hybrid Security Operations - Through APIs and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) based service management, Trustwave Fusion platform delivers the capability to connect operating environments to leverage corporate and government service management natively tearing down walls between Trustwave Managed Security Services, security testing services and a customer’s Security Operation Centre resulting in an integrated and seamless operation.
“The Trustwave Fusion platform is a leap in how cybersecurity is applied and managed within corporate and government environments,” says Trustwave chief executive officer Arthur Wong.
“Having the capability to run database scans and vulnerability tests as needed, bolster security resources in a hybrid operation or order an elite threat hunting force into action by pointing and clicking is a game-changer.”
- Lead Cyber Security Incident Response Consultant.
- United Kingdom
Seeking skilled and passionate UK-based individual for a Lead Cyber Security Incident Response Consultant opportunity 3 core skillsets for the role Hands on technical incident response (triage and planning). Business consultancy (engaging with clients). Commercial awareness. Being able to engage in business growth conversations. Consultancy experience is an essential as it the ability to visit clients and the office. Additional experience will include, but not be limited to: Developing incident response strategies, guides and procedures for effective incident handling Proactive and reactive defense plans based on cyber threat actors' techniques Offering guidance, supervision, and fostering opportunities for team development Significant career development opportunities for the right individuals.
- OUTSIDE IR35 Contract- Functional tester- SC clearance Microsoft Windows Server
- Outside IR35 contract
Front End Functional tester with SC clearance needed for an Outside IR35 project. Current valid SC clearance is required Experience with functional testing with exchange, sharepoint, SQL and other applications relating across a windows server Migration to 2019. Must be able to get to Central London 3 days a week. Jira, Wiki documentation and automation experience highly desirable.
- ForgeRock Consultant- UK
- United Kingdom
- Upto £100,000 plus benefits
ForgeRock Consultant/ Architect is require for niche consultancy who are looking to expand their presence within the UK/European Market Looking for a lead IAM architect, ideally with ForgeRock experience but would consider other vendors, But looking for someone who is able to advice and consultant with Clients but have the implementation background so they can get involved in projects as and when needed. Key duties will be: Provider IAM consultancy to clients, with a focus on ForgeRock Product stack ·Responsible for the design and implementation of ForgeRock solutions ·Install and configure ForgeRock stack to meet customer authentication and authorization requirements, ·Design and implement OAuth2 protocol using ForgeRock OpenAM, ·Design and develop OpenAM custom authentication modules, ·Configure ForgeRock stack to protect RESTful API, ·Troubleshoot and support ForgeRock IAM stack. This is a great role to join a niche play as they look to kick of their European expansion
- ForgeRock Consultant- Netherlands
ForgeRock Consultant required for 6 Month Contract This will be a mix of on site and home based, so need people to be based in the Netherlands We are looking for a lead ForgeRock Technical Consultant/ Architect with strong experience of ForgeRock to lead a new deployment project. ·Responsible for the design and implementation of ForgeRock stack ·Install and configure ForgeRock stack to meet customer authentication and authorization requirements, ·Design and implement OAuth2 protocol using ForgeRock OpenAM, ·Design and develop OpenAM custom authentication modules, ·Configure ForgeRock stack to protect RESTful API, ·Troubleshoot and support ForgeRock IAM stack. ·Designed and developed Restful APIs, This is a great project with an expanding leading IAM player within Europe, We are looking for someone with the above experience, who is comfortable hitting the ground running and taking on the reins at the start of a project