GTT Reports Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results
GTT Communications, Inc. a leading global cloud networking provider to multinational clients, announced this week its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2019.
- Revenue of $433.8 million grew 32.7% compared to 2Q18 and declined 3.6% compared to 1Q19.
- Net loss was $33.3 million compared to a net loss of $136.3 million in 2Q18 and a net loss of $27.3 million in 1Q19. The net losses in all periods are primarily the result of non-recurring costs, including exit, transaction and integration costs of $12.1 million, $13.7 million, and $12.0 million in 2Q19, 2Q18, and 1Q19, respectively, and change in fair value of exchange rate and interest rate hedges of $19.9 million, $98.1 million, and $15.3 million in 2Q19, 2Q18, and 1Q19, respectively.
- Adjusted Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (“Adjusted EBITDA”) of $112.0 million grew 49.5% compared to 2Q18 and declined 8.3% compared to 1Q19. The adjusted EBITDA margin was 25.8% compared to 22.9% in 2Q18 and 27.1% in 1Q19.
- Capital expenditures were $19.2 million (4.4% of revenue) compared to $19.3 million in 2Q18 (5.9% of revenue) and $32.1 million in 1Q19 (7.1% of revenue).
- Using constant currency (i) 2Q19 revenue and Adjusted EBITDA would have been higher than reported by $13.1 million and $4.4 million, respectively, compared to 2Q18, and (ii) 2Q19 revenue and Adjusted EBITDA would have been higher than reported by $2.4 million and $0.7 million, compared to 1Q19.
- On a pro forma basis, assuming (i) the historical results of Interoute (as defined in Annex A hereto) had been included for all periods presented, and (ii) constant currency:2Q19 revenue and Adjusted EBITDA declined 3.1% and grew 7.5%, respectively, compared to 2Q18, and declined 3.1% and 7.8%, respectively, compared to 1Q19.
- In addition, the Company announced that (i) it has established a Free Cash Flow target of $175–$200 million for 2020 (refer to Annex A for more information regarding the computation of Free Cash Flow) and (ii) it has hired an advisor to explore the sale of certain non-strategic assets that have been acquired over the past several years, with the primary objective of reducing debt.
- Head of CSOC (Cyber Security Operations Centre), London. Greenfield opportunity
CH7928 Identifier Project Head of CSOC (Cyber Security Operations Centre), London. Greenfield UNIQUE opportunity to establish, manage and grow a world class CSOC. Headquartered in the UK, the CSOC will grow and deliver cyber services into an international and underdeveloped market. As a greenfield site the Head of CSOC will be the first person on the ground to build a capability and team around them. The role will include, but not be limited to; Setting up and establishing a CSOC monitoring service using IBM QRadar and Palo Alto CORTEX XSOAR. Develop roadmap for future CSOC capabilities. Establish, develop processes, playbooks and use cases. Recruit, Build and train a specialist team. Build relationships with key clients- onboard and scale. The successful candidate must have experience working within / leading a technical Cyber Security monitoring capability. Technical experience working with IBM QRadar and Palo Alto CORTEX XSOAR will be highly beneficial, although other SIEM / Security Orchestration, Automation and Response tools are welcome as the skillset is transferable. This brings significant opportunity and welcomes creativity / best practice. Frequent travel to London office will be required. Chris.firstname.lastname@example.org 07884666351
- Aruba Data Centre Network Engineer
- Upto £500 a day
**Outside of IR35 contract** Aruba Data Centre Network engineer is required to start ASAP. You will be responsible for Data Center and Campus Network - Design and implementation of Aruba CX Switches, We are looking for an experienced data centre engineer who is happy to work remotely and autonomously Experience you will need to have, Solid Networking experience with good knowledge of -Routing & Switching - MP-BGP EVPN VXLAN, MPLS/VPLS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF and Multicast, Experience with Aruba switches ideally the CX range Ideally SC cleared or able to become SC Cleared. This will be a 3 month rolling contract
- Network Engineer-
- 65000 plus bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a global financal business that are looking for an experienced Network engineer with strong Firewall experience in particular Checkpoint You will be responsible for help to support and manage the network infrastructure both LAN/ WAN And VPNs and will have a focus on network secuirty (Checkpoint firewall and Security controls) This is a multi-Site environment with few thousand end users, As the business is growing so is the network so great opportunity to join an expanding business that will help cross-train you in both cloud and onsite solutions. They are looking for a strong network engineer with a mix of expereience o Experience with Azure networking managing VNETs, ExpressRoute, VPNs and other Azure network features such as NSG/MS loadbalancer is required. Working with Check Point firewalls in Azure is desirable. o In-Depth understanding of networking fundamentals including: Network topology, Data Centre Infrastructure systems, Layer 2/Layer 3 Switching, VLANs, Routing, VPNs, High availability protocols. o Demonstrable hands-on experience with Meraki Switches and wireless infrastructure, Arista software, Forcepoint Proxy (would be a strongly desirable), Citrix Netscaler, and Forescout CounterACT Location can be flexible, they are looking for someone who would be happy to do a hybrid working model 3 days at home 2 days in the office.
- Technical Cyber Trainer, United Kingdom
Technical Cyber Trainer, United Kingdom Cyber trainer needed to build a new cyber training capability to develop a team of international security analysts. Technical Cyber training experience is a MUST. Any experience delivering technical Blue team based training is highly desired. This is a UK based role. Able to travel to London on occasion- when required. Agile, flexible working. A technical background is highly desirable and prefered. The role Aid in the setup, fine tuning and on-going customisation of Technical Cyber Security’s training platform. CyberBit experience desirable. Design, develop and deliver the internal syllabus to train employees with low cybersecurity knowledge to become analysts. Manage, monitor, support and assess learners. Fine tuning training and bespoke development. Manage, monitor and assess SOC analysts. Support employees through their career. The ability to deliver remote training is essential. This is a UK based role. Able to travel to London on occasion- when required. Agile working. Apply today to find out more information. Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com +447884666351