GTT Reports Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results
GTT Communications, Inc. a leading global cloud networking provider to multinational clients, announced this week its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2019.
- Revenue of $433.8 million grew 32.7% compared to 2Q18 and declined 3.6% compared to 1Q19.
- Net loss was $33.3 million compared to a net loss of $136.3 million in 2Q18 and a net loss of $27.3 million in 1Q19. The net losses in all periods are primarily the result of non-recurring costs, including exit, transaction and integration costs of $12.1 million, $13.7 million, and $12.0 million in 2Q19, 2Q18, and 1Q19, respectively, and change in fair value of exchange rate and interest rate hedges of $19.9 million, $98.1 million, and $15.3 million in 2Q19, 2Q18, and 1Q19, respectively.
- Adjusted Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (“Adjusted EBITDA”) of $112.0 million grew 49.5% compared to 2Q18 and declined 8.3% compared to 1Q19. The adjusted EBITDA margin was 25.8% compared to 22.9% in 2Q18 and 27.1% in 1Q19.
- Capital expenditures were $19.2 million (4.4% of revenue) compared to $19.3 million in 2Q18 (5.9% of revenue) and $32.1 million in 1Q19 (7.1% of revenue).
- Using constant currency (i) 2Q19 revenue and Adjusted EBITDA would have been higher than reported by $13.1 million and $4.4 million, respectively, compared to 2Q18, and (ii) 2Q19 revenue and Adjusted EBITDA would have been higher than reported by $2.4 million and $0.7 million, compared to 1Q19.
- On a pro forma basis, assuming (i) the historical results of Interoute (as defined in Annex A hereto) had been included for all periods presented, and (ii) constant currency:2Q19 revenue and Adjusted EBITDA declined 3.1% and grew 7.5%, respectively, compared to 2Q18, and declined 3.1% and 7.8%, respectively, compared to 1Q19.
- In addition, the Company announced that (i) it has established a Free Cash Flow target of $175–$200 million for 2020 (refer to Annex A for more information regarding the computation of Free Cash Flow) and (ii) it has hired an advisor to explore the sale of certain non-strategic assets that have been acquired over the past several years, with the primary objective of reducing debt.
- Senior Cyber Risk Consultant, UK - Remote first- Exclusive
- United Kingdom
- Depended on experience.
Cyber Security Risk Consultant to join specialist, people first security consultancy. WARNING if you want a large, slow moving, high politics, high travel security consultancy that demands their a pound of flesh this is NOT for you. Client focused opportunity. Prior consulting experience is essential within Cyber Security. Experience working with businesses to identity and make recommendations to mitigate cyber risk. Some of the nice to have certifications. CRISC, ISO27001 Lead implementer, CISA, CISM, CISSP UK based - remote first mentality. (With some travel) Training budget Unlimited holiday Looking to interview immediately Unable to offer sponsorship.
- identity access Management Consutlant
- Upto £80,000 plus benefits
An Identity & Access Management Consultant is needed for an expanding business based in the United Kingdom. (Remote role with monthly office meet ups) The Identity & Access Management Consultant will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of Identity & Access Management/IAM products for a wide variety of clients. Deliver bespoke end-to-end consultancy service to our clients, from gathering requirements through to implementation. Work in a close team designing, developing, and implementing first-class IAM solutions. Manage client relationships, working closely with key stakeholders to continually evaluate business requirements and ensure the highest quality solution delivery. If you are interested we are looking for an individual with Previous experience working within the IAM or CIAM field is essential, Strong knowledge with SAML and Oauth and ideally OpenID Previous experience from any of these technologies: One Identity, SailPoint, Saviynt, Ubisecure, Ping Identity, would be advantageous
- 17'5 NOT 4 7R4P | Pen testing Lead 100k++
Lead Penetration tester wanted please. - This is however a Master level as appose to padawan. 1. 100k+ for the skilled individual. 2. Research / training time 3. Hybrid role- 3 days at home 2 in the office with the team in London. (11am - 16:00) 4. Exclusive opportunity. So yours to hear about if you are quick. Infrastructure and Web application / red teaming pen testing experience Someone that can scope, deliver and speak to clients.
- It's Pen Testing, The good, the bad and the ugly
- United Kingdom
A new lead Pen Testing opportunity, AND slightly different from the usual you may see. The good, the bad and the ugly… Lalalalala la laa laaaa The GOOD 1. £90-110k for the skilled individual. 2. Research / training time 3. Hybrid role- 3 days at home 2 in the office with the team in London. (11am - 16:00) 4. Exclusive opportunity. So yours to hear about if you are quick. The bad 1. You have to apply or email me so we can speak. 2. 17'5 NOT 4 7R4P or click bait The ugly 1. It’s only ugly if you don’t reply and someone else you know gets it. Infrastructure and Web application / red teaming pen testing experience Someone that can scope, deliver and speak to clients. Apply today for more information.