GTT Reports Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results
GTT Communications, Inc. a leading global cloud networking provider to multinational clients, announced this week its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2019.
- Revenue of $433.8 million grew 32.7% compared to 2Q18 and declined 3.6% compared to 1Q19.
- Net loss was $33.3 million compared to a net loss of $136.3 million in 2Q18 and a net loss of $27.3 million in 1Q19. The net losses in all periods are primarily the result of non-recurring costs, including exit, transaction and integration costs of $12.1 million, $13.7 million, and $12.0 million in 2Q19, 2Q18, and 1Q19, respectively, and change in fair value of exchange rate and interest rate hedges of $19.9 million, $98.1 million, and $15.3 million in 2Q19, 2Q18, and 1Q19, respectively.
- Adjusted Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization (“Adjusted EBITDA”) of $112.0 million grew 49.5% compared to 2Q18 and declined 8.3% compared to 1Q19. The adjusted EBITDA margin was 25.8% compared to 22.9% in 2Q18 and 27.1% in 1Q19.
- Capital expenditures were $19.2 million (4.4% of revenue) compared to $19.3 million in 2Q18 (5.9% of revenue) and $32.1 million in 1Q19 (7.1% of revenue).
- Using constant currency (i) 2Q19 revenue and Adjusted EBITDA would have been higher than reported by $13.1 million and $4.4 million, respectively, compared to 2Q18, and (ii) 2Q19 revenue and Adjusted EBITDA would have been higher than reported by $2.4 million and $0.7 million, compared to 1Q19.
- On a pro forma basis, assuming (i) the historical results of Interoute (as defined in Annex A hereto) had been included for all periods presented, and (ii) constant currency:2Q19 revenue and Adjusted EBITDA declined 3.1% and grew 7.5%, respectively, compared to 2Q18, and declined 3.1% and 7.8%, respectively, compared to 1Q19.
- In addition, the Company announced that (i) it has established a Free Cash Flow target of $175–$200 million for 2020 (refer to Annex A for more information regarding the computation of Free Cash Flow) and (ii) it has hired an advisor to explore the sale of certain non-strategic assets that have been acquired over the past several years, with the primary objective of reducing debt.
- Information Security Risk Consultant, London. ISO 27005
REFCH7901 Information Security Risk Consultant, London. ISO 27005 Information Security Risk consultant needed for a London based client. The ability to achieve SC security clearance will be required. ISO 27005 Risk Assessment experience is essential. The role will cover, Risk identification, Assessment and Advisory consulting. This is a client facing role, single client- not multiple. Experience working with multiple teams and internal stakeholders is essential. The information Security Risk Consultant should ideally have a breath of information Security and IT technology based security experience. Prior experience within the public sector is desirable, but not essential. Broad knowledge across Security IT transformation, Cloud is also key. Broad experience across GRC, iso27001, NIST is key. Ongoing support and training provided. Apply today for more information, all details kept in confidence.
- Google Cloud platform Security Engineer, Contract, inside IR35
- United Kingdom
REF CH7897 Google Cloud platform Security Engineer, Contract, Inside IR35 Looking for a Google Cloud platform Security Engineer will define, document, design, implement, harden and generally improve the security capability of a Google Cloud Platform. The ability to configure, and deploy the following Google Cloud Platform security solutioons is essential; Command Security Centre, Cluster Security, APIGEE, GCP Cloud Armor Hands on technical expertise security experience with Terraform, Kubernetes Security, Container (Docker) security, Secret Manager is essential as is experience securing Google Kubernetes Engine Workloads. It is essential that you have a proven track record of securing a GCP environment and expertise in automating that with Terraform. Scripting experience with the above where appropriate is a key ability. You will be highly technical and have the ability to engage with stakeholders to ultimately deliver a secure and hardened Google Cloud Platform.
- Security Analyst, London. Financial Services. End user.
CH7885. Security Analyst, London. Financial Services. End user. Immediate role. £55,000 Security Analyst needed to monitor and manage a security suite of tools within Financial Servicecs end user . The Security Analyst will be responsible monitoring, configuring, fine tuning, incident management and generally improving the security tool capability. Specific experience with CyberArk, Tripwire Log Center and Tripwire Enterprise is highly desirable). Current experience with Vulnerability management and penetration testing is highly desirable. Specifically the ability to effectively manage 3rd party pen tests. You will be working within a specialist security team reporting to the CISO. Experience working within a regulated end user environment within financial services is highly desirable. This role will run a hyrbid working schedule, partly remote, partly office based in London (once permitted) This is an exclusive role to DCL Search & Selection. https://calendly.com/chris-holt/call-with-chris-holt-dcl-search
- IAM Consultant- Identity Governance
- United Kingdom
- Upto £80,000 plus benefits
Identity and Access Management Consutlant is required for this established business who put their employees first. the role entails • Develop and maintain IAM services. • Further develop IAM tool integration with Service Now to provide automated JML processes and application access requests and fulfilment. • Provide guidance over Role Based Access in terms of Location based Roles, Application Roles and Business Roles and act as SME over any future RBAC project. • Work closely with our other Technology teams on integrating IAM services with Technology and business systems to increase efficiency through automation around areas such as JML processes, application access request fulfilment and attestation. • Work with the Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) team to provide application access attestations and toxic combination alerting and reporting. • Involvement with Identity Management initiatives such as Single Sign On (SSO) and Privileged Access Management (PAM), to ensure security and business processes are in line with industry best practice. • Assist in ensuring that all IAM capabilities are mapped to internal processes, policies, and standards. Develop metrics to measure and improve the alignment. • Complete monthly review and report on sensitive group access, i.e., service accounts, admin accounts, etc. validating I&O processes are effective. • Provide information to both internal and external Auditors in response to findings. • Collate audit evidence for AAF audit and control reviews, taking responsibility for identifying service and process improvements to ensure compliance with our controls and standards. We are looking for someone with Hands on technical experience with the IAM tools, you need to have been involved in the integration of the IAM solution into 3rd party software like Servicenow, You will have worked with an IAM tools that are focused into Identity Goveranance, like RSA, CA Identity Suite, Fischer Identity, Hid Global, IBM IGL, Net IQ Identity Goverance, Omada, Ping or Oracle Post covid, this role will invovle a mix of home and office work, the business have a number of office spread across the UK so locaton is flexible for this position