West Corporation Announces Rebrand to Intrado
West Corporation, a global leader in technology-enabled services, has last week announced it is rebranding to a new company name, Intrado. The rebranding reflects both the evolution of the Company as well as its vision for the future.
Since its founding in 1986, West has consistently adapted and advanced to meet the needs of its clients and ever-changing technology. This transformation has accelerated recently with the divestiture of its last call center business and the completion of several acquisitions that have reshaped the Company.
The new Intrado brand includes the tagline “Information to Insight.” The tagline is a purposeful statement reflecting Intrado’s mission-critical role in connecting and engaging people and businesses with each other at the right time and in a manner that makes the communication relevant and actionable. Intrado’s innovative, cloud-based technology makes it easier, more effective and efficient to deliver connections that count in this increasingly complex world.
“Our solutions simplify technology and transform information to the insight needed to enable our clients, their customers, investors or other followers to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most,” said John Shlonsky, Chief Executive Officer and President of Intrado. “We do this with laser-focus on reliability. Whether we are streaming a live conference, coordinating an internal company meeting for thousands of global employees, developing eye-opening productivity analytics or alerting emergency responders for help that’s needed, our technology turns information to insight.”
The Company has also realigned its operating segments to strengthen the strategic positioning of Intrado’s businesses, products and solutions, maximizing opportunities for synergies and growth.
The four new segments are Life & Safety, Enterprise Collaboration, Digital Media and Health & Wellness.
Life & Safety provides mission and life critical communications and includes:
- Products that support public safety: Carrier Services, Next Generation 9-1-1, government solutions and advanced services
- Notifications for Healthcare, Education and Utility, which are aligned with the mission of providing life critical communications
- Telecom, providing cloud-based communications platforms, including the Flowroute acquisition
Enterprise Collaboration provides foundational business connections, and is comprised of:
- UCaaS and cloud collaboration business
- Traditional conferencing and collaboration, including automated on-demand audio and operator, assisted audio, in addition to web conferencing
Digital Media advances the way companies communicate with their employees, customers, investors and the media and is the combination of numerous synergistic businesses acquired in the last year, including:
- The web hosting, webcasting and public relations businesses acquired from Nasdaq, including GlobeNewswire
- INXPO’s state-of-the-art streaming platform
- The newly acquired Notified business, provider of cloud-enabled media, monitoring and measurement tools
- The commercial component of the prior Interactive Services segment, inclusive of the AVOKE and Ambassador acquisitions, which provides one- and two-way client communications
Health & Wellness, previously called Specialized Agent Services, now excludes the Revenue Generation business, divested on January 1, 2019. This segment includes:
- Health Advocate, which provides millions of Americans the ability to navigate, simplify and personalize the healthcare experience by using our data-driven health insights and our expert professional staff
- Claims Recovery, which helps health insurance payers, third-party administrators and self-insured organizations improve cash flow and claims payment accuracy
- ForgeRock Consultant
- Upto €85000 plus benefits
ForgeRock deployment consultant is needed for this expanding IT Services business within Spain, to act as their ForgeRock technical lead, Responsibilities include: High level and low level design, Scoping the techical needs of the project design, configure, develop and test the forgeRock deployment. We are looking for a strong IAM consultant ideally with ForgeRock experience, Must have strong Oauth 2.0, SAML and API experience
- IAM Consultant
- Upto €85000 plus benefits
An Identity & Access Management Consultant is needed for an expanding IT Security consultancy, based in France. (Remote role with monthly office meet-ups) The Identity & Access Management Consultant will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of Identity & Access Management/IAM products for a wide variety of clients. Deliver bespoke end-to-end consultancy service to our clients, from gathering requirements through to implementation. Work in a close team designing, developing, and implementing first-class IAM solutions. Manage client relationships, working closely with key stakeholders to continually evaluate business requirements and ensure the highest quality solution delivery. If you are interested we are looking for an individual with Previous experience working within the IAM or CIAM field is essential, Strong knowledge with SAML and Oauth and ideally OpenID Previous experience from any of these technologies: One Identity, SailPoint, Saviynt, Ubisecure, Ping Identity, would be advantageous
- Ping Identity Support Consultant- IAM Support
- upto €60,000 plus benefits
As the Ping Support specialist, you would be part of a team focused on Single Sign On (SSO) / Federation and Multifactor authentication, protecting our clients from unauthorized access and cyberattacks. The position is to provide 2nd/ 3rd line support, for the following tech. SSO, Federation, Reverse Proxy infrastructure, Apache servers, and its associated components and applications To be responsible for the day to day operational support, performance, tactical lifecycle management, and continuous improvement of the respective IT infrastructure. We are looking for someone with strong SAML and OAuth Knowledge as well as experience supporting the Ping portfolio of solutions Identity, Access, Federate
- IAM Architect Ping Identity, Access Federate
- Up to €110,000 plus benefits
An experienced Ping Identity Architect is needed for this global brand who are looking for someone who wants to join a growing Cyber Security team. We are looking for a senior Architect who can be responsible for the full IAM portfolio, including overseeing all BAU work as well as being responsible for the future strategy and development of the IAM portfolio further development and strategy You will be responsible for ensuring all architectures and best practices within the architecture framework are maintained and developed We are looking for someone with a strong Ping background, in Ping identity, federate, and Access, you will have worked as a senior consultant or architect in previous roles and ideally have some team-leading experience You will have good knowledge of architectural principles and patterns and their implementation into system and software design Experience in handling container technologies, cloud technologies, CI/CD (DevOps) and LDAP