West Corporation Announces Rebrand to Intrado
West Corporation, a global leader in technology-enabled services, has last week announced it is rebranding to a new company name, Intrado. The rebranding reflects both the evolution of the Company as well as its vision for the future.
Since its founding in 1986, West has consistently adapted and advanced to meet the needs of its clients and ever-changing technology. This transformation has accelerated recently with the divestiture of its last call center business and the completion of several acquisitions that have reshaped the Company.
The new Intrado brand includes the tagline “Information to Insight.” The tagline is a purposeful statement reflecting Intrado’s mission-critical role in connecting and engaging people and businesses with each other at the right time and in a manner that makes the communication relevant and actionable. Intrado’s innovative, cloud-based technology makes it easier, more effective and efficient to deliver connections that count in this increasingly complex world.
“Our solutions simplify technology and transform information to the insight needed to enable our clients, their customers, investors or other followers to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most,” said John Shlonsky, Chief Executive Officer and President of Intrado. “We do this with laser-focus on reliability. Whether we are streaming a live conference, coordinating an internal company meeting for thousands of global employees, developing eye-opening productivity analytics or alerting emergency responders for help that’s needed, our technology turns information to insight.”
The Company has also realigned its operating segments to strengthen the strategic positioning of Intrado’s businesses, products and solutions, maximizing opportunities for synergies and growth.
The four new segments are Life & Safety, Enterprise Collaboration, Digital Media and Health & Wellness.
Life & Safety provides mission and life critical communications and includes:
- Products that support public safety: Carrier Services, Next Generation 9-1-1, government solutions and advanced services
- Notifications for Healthcare, Education and Utility, which are aligned with the mission of providing life critical communications
- Telecom, providing cloud-based communications platforms, including the Flowroute acquisition
Enterprise Collaboration provides foundational business connections, and is comprised of:
- UCaaS and cloud collaboration business
- Traditional conferencing and collaboration, including automated on-demand audio and operator, assisted audio, in addition to web conferencing
Digital Media advances the way companies communicate with their employees, customers, investors and the media and is the combination of numerous synergistic businesses acquired in the last year, including:
- The web hosting, webcasting and public relations businesses acquired from Nasdaq, including GlobeNewswire
- INXPO’s state-of-the-art streaming platform
- The newly acquired Notified business, provider of cloud-enabled media, monitoring and measurement tools
- The commercial component of the prior Interactive Services segment, inclusive of the AVOKE and Ambassador acquisitions, which provides one- and two-way client communications
Health & Wellness, previously called Specialized Agent Services, now excludes the Revenue Generation business, divested on January 1, 2019. This segment includes:
- Health Advocate, which provides millions of Americans the ability to navigate, simplify and personalize the healthcare experience by using our data-driven health insights and our expert professional staff
- Claims Recovery, which helps health insurance payers, third-party administrators and self-insured organizations improve cash flow and claims payment accuracy
- IDAM Business Analyst - Home based
- Upto £500 per day
IDAM Business Analyst is required for a global retailer who are currently going through a global transformation of their IDAM solution This would be a rolling 3 month contrat estimated to be at least for 12 months YOu will be responsible for Creating process roadmaps and company strategy for Identity Management. Analysing and defining the client's needs and conducting a gap analysis to define areas of improvement/weakness in order to provide solutions that are in line with security best practices. Managing stakeholders from both the business (application owners) & Technology (IT Risk, Audit). * IAM subject matter expertise. Creat process diagrams to explain and demonstrate the IAM framework to end-users. We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who has been involved in an IAM transformation where they have moved the business from one vendor to a new vendor. Experience with any of these vendors would be advantageous, Saviyant, Sailpoint, Okta, OR IBM
- REMOTE Cyber Security Operations Engineer. UK
- United Kingdom
CH8196 REMOTE Cyber Security Operations Engineer. UK Internal opportunity. New position. Exclusive to DCL Search. You will be the hands on technical eyes and ears of the Cyber security capability actively working to ensure and enhance the adherence to ISO27001 and SOC 2 controls. You role will touch on the following o Security Monitoring- Threat Analysis, Maturing monitoring capability. Utilising SIEM tools o Vulnerability Management- Identifying threats to internal assets- working with internal teams to patch. § Cloud based vulnerability tool experience preferred. o Access Control Management- Mature policy and process of RBAC. Ideally AWS KMS experience. o Vulnerability Testing- Aiding with Pen test scoping in line with identified vulnerabilities. Working internally to plan and track remediation actions. o Security Incident Management- Triaging alerts, evidence capture, escalation, diagnose and fix. o Working within a Cloud based environment. Ideally AWS. o Security Patch Management Support & Assistance – Approach methods, solutions, and policy alignment. o Disaster Recovery planning o Change Management Any CLOUD SIEM experience highly desirable. Contact me today for more information Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com / 07884666351
- Senior Product Developer, Microsoft.NET, Remote working
- Upto €80,000 plus benefits
- Senior Product Developer, Microsoft.NET, Remote working
- Upto 65,000 plus benefits