West Corporation Announces Rebrand to Intrado
West Corporation, a global leader in technology-enabled services, has last week announced it is rebranding to a new company name, Intrado. The rebranding reflects both the evolution of the Company as well as its vision for the future.
Since its founding in 1986, West has consistently adapted and advanced to meet the needs of its clients and ever-changing technology. This transformation has accelerated recently with the divestiture of its last call center business and the completion of several acquisitions that have reshaped the Company.
The new Intrado brand includes the tagline “Information to Insight.” The tagline is a purposeful statement reflecting Intrado’s mission-critical role in connecting and engaging people and businesses with each other at the right time and in a manner that makes the communication relevant and actionable. Intrado’s innovative, cloud-based technology makes it easier, more effective and efficient to deliver connections that count in this increasingly complex world.
“Our solutions simplify technology and transform information to the insight needed to enable our clients, their customers, investors or other followers to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most,” said John Shlonsky, Chief Executive Officer and President of Intrado. “We do this with laser-focus on reliability. Whether we are streaming a live conference, coordinating an internal company meeting for thousands of global employees, developing eye-opening productivity analytics or alerting emergency responders for help that’s needed, our technology turns information to insight.”
The Company has also realigned its operating segments to strengthen the strategic positioning of Intrado’s businesses, products and solutions, maximizing opportunities for synergies and growth.
The four new segments are Life & Safety, Enterprise Collaboration, Digital Media and Health & Wellness.
Life & Safety provides mission and life critical communications and includes:
- Products that support public safety: Carrier Services, Next Generation 9-1-1, government solutions and advanced services
- Notifications for Healthcare, Education and Utility, which are aligned with the mission of providing life critical communications
- Telecom, providing cloud-based communications platforms, including the Flowroute acquisition
Enterprise Collaboration provides foundational business connections, and is comprised of:
- UCaaS and cloud collaboration business
- Traditional conferencing and collaboration, including automated on-demand audio and operator, assisted audio, in addition to web conferencing
Digital Media advances the way companies communicate with their employees, customers, investors and the media and is the combination of numerous synergistic businesses acquired in the last year, including:
- The web hosting, webcasting and public relations businesses acquired from Nasdaq, including GlobeNewswire
- INXPO’s state-of-the-art streaming platform
- The newly acquired Notified business, provider of cloud-enabled media, monitoring and measurement tools
- The commercial component of the prior Interactive Services segment, inclusive of the AVOKE and Ambassador acquisitions, which provides one- and two-way client communications
Health & Wellness, previously called Specialized Agent Services, now excludes the Revenue Generation business, divested on January 1, 2019. This segment includes:
- Health Advocate, which provides millions of Americans the ability to navigate, simplify and personalize the healthcare experience by using our data-driven health insights and our expert professional staff
- Claims Recovery, which helps health insurance payers, third-party administrators and self-insured organizations improve cash flow and claims payment accuracy
- Security Analyst. Financial Services. UK. Permanent
CH7863 Security Analyst. End User . Financial Services Security Analyst needed to monitor and manage a security suite of tools within an End User environment. The Security Analyst will be responsible monitoring, configuring, fine tuning, incident management and generally improving the security tool capability. Specific experience with CyberArk, Tripwire Log Center and Tripwire Enterprise is highly desirable). Current experience with Vulnerability management and penetration testing is highly desirable. Specifically the ability to effectively manage 3rd party pen tests. You will be working within a specialist security team reporting to the CISO. Experience working within an end user environment within financial services is highly desirable. Flexible location. This is an exclusive role to DCL Search & Selection. To book a call please use my Calendy link https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arranged-call-with-chris-holt-soc-role-
- DevSecOps - Security design / review consultant. SC Clearance. London
CH7858 London £70,000 DevSecOps - Security design / review consultant. DevSecOps - Security design / review consultant will ensure that newly created, public facing apps are secure by design and by default by aligning them to current / best practice security policies and standards into the design phases. The individual must have a technical software / application development background with specalist experinece in secure architecture design. (Frameworks, processes, best practice etc) Practical experience translating and ensuring that the OWASP top 10, ISO27001, HMG frameworks requirements are reviewed and embedded into project designs which are implemented is essential. Experience working projects through a full development lifecycle is key. You will work along side the design and project teams to idenitfy and mitigate risks throughout the design phases. This is a permanent role. SC clearance is essential as is the ability to get to the London office. (When appropiate #covid) Security DevSecOps consultant. To arrange a discreet call book via https://calendly.com/chris-holt/devsecopp--security-design-review-consultant
- CONTRACTOR Cyber Vulnerability Analyst, NESSUS, Rapid 7, SC clearance required.
Cyber Vulnerability analyst NESSUS, Rapid 7, needed for IMMEDIATE 3 month contract MUST have / be able to achieve UK SC clearance role to work within a live environment within a public sector department. The individual must have experience in using various security methods and tools such as Rapid7 and NESSUS scan for / identify vulnerabilities, prioritise them according to risk and raise appropriate tickets for remediation / follow up. In depth experience utilising Nessus highly beneficial. Current cyber public sector experience highly desirable.
- Internal Security Auditor, Level 1 Service Provider (ISO27001)
- Upto 55,000 plus benefits
Internal Security Auditor ISO 27001, PCI, needed to join a Cyber team within this expanding Fintech business. The Internal Security Auditor will have end to end responsibility for planning, delivering, remediating any findings etc. Experience working within financial services is highly desirable. This Is a great time to join a newly formed and growing Cyber team within a rapidly expanding fintech, that is taking a major share of its market. We are looking for someone with experience, (but not to be limited to) a mix of Information Security standards, frameworks, audit principles, controls / policies and the management and use of the technical tooling etc. ISO 22301, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework etc An ideal candidate will be working within an end user environment with a cyber consultancy background. Experience taking a company through accreditation is highly desirable Experience managing internal stakeholders, technical teams and external third parties essential Flexible working, but with the ability to get into London. This is an exclusive role to DCL Search & Selection.