CyberArk Unveils Industry’s Most Complete SaaS Portfolio for Privileged Access Security
CyberArk this week have announced groundbreaking new services and enhancements to the industry’s most complete portfolio of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings for privileged access security.
As the industry leader, only CyberArk has the technical expertise and experience to deliver innovative solutions that make it simple and easy for cloud-first organizations and those embracing digital transformation to consume, use and manage privileged access security solutions, especially in hybrid cloud environments.
“Privileged access security is foundational to effective cybersecurity programs. As our customers increasingly operate in SaaS and cloud-first environments, it’s critical for CyberArk to build upon our deep knowledge and understanding of the attack surface and deliver innovative security solutions that are built specifically for hybrid environments,” said Udi Mokady, chairman and CEO, CyberArk. “By delivering advanced, easy-to-deploy SaaS solutions, CyberArk is the security partner of choice for modern enterprises.”
Paving the Way for SaaS Innovation in Privileged Access Security
CyberArk is setting a new standard for delivering SaaS-based security solutions with:
- Zero Trust Remote Vendor Access with CyberArk Alero – CyberArk Alero is a dynamic solution for mitigating risks associated with remote vendors accessing critical systems through CyberArk. CyberArk Alero also improves operational efficiencies and productivity by making it simple and easy for organizations to provision and manage remote vendor access. This new SaaS-based offering provides Zero Trust access for remote vendors connecting to the CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution for complete visibility and control of privileged activities. CyberArk is the first and only vendor to combine Zero Trust access, biometric authentication and just-in-time provisioning without the use of VPNs, agents or passwords in one solution. Compared to traditional VPN solutions, CyberArk Alero cuts the onboarding process for remote vendors down from hours to minutes.
- Just-in-Time Elevation and Access with CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager – CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager is an industry-leading SaaS-based solution that reduces the risk of unmanaged administrative access on Windows and Mac endpoints. With Endpoint Privilege Manager’s new just-in-time capabilities, organizations can mitigate risk and reduce operational friction by allowing admin-level access to Windows and Mac endpoints on-demand for a specific period of time with a full audit log and the ability to revoke access as necessary. CyberArk is the only privileged access security vendor to provide just-in-time access across cloud and on-premises environments, in data centers and for every endpoint.
Additionally, enhancements to CyberArk Privilege Cloud, CyberArk’s privileged access security as a service offering, enables mid-sized organizations to improve their ability to continuously discover and manage privileged credentials across the enterprise, and record and audit privileged sessions to meet compliance requirements. Support for more than 150 out-of-the-box integrations for credential and privileged session management via the CyberArk Marketplace makes CyberArk Privilege Cloud the easiest solution to integrate into a customer’s existing technology stack.
Industry: Cyber Security
- IAM developer - Saviynt
- United Kingdom
- Upto £60,000 plus benefits
IAM developer/ Consultant is required for a global consultancy who are looking to expand their deployment team within the UK Looking for a IAM developer who has experience with at least one of the following vendors Saviynt, Clearskye, Beyond Trust or Okta You will be part of a deployment team, involved in a number of high profile projects Key duties will be: implement IAM solutions to ensure secure access to applications, systems, and data for authorized users. This may involve integrating technologies and standards such as SAML, OAuth, LDAP, and RBAC. Conduct IAM audits and assessments: to identify vulnerabilities, gaps, and areas for improvement. Provide IAM support and troubleshooting and resolve incidents related to user access, authentication, and authorization.
- Lead Cyber Security Incident Response Consultant.
- United Kingdom
Seeking skilled and passionate UK-based individual for a Lead Cyber Security Incident Response Consultant opportunity 3 core skillsets for the role Hands on technical incident response (triage and planning). Business consultancy (engaging with clients). Commercial awareness. Being able to engage in business growth conversations. Consultancy experience is an essential as it the ability to visit clients and the office. Additional experience will include, but not be limited to: Developing incident response strategies, guides and procedures for effective incident handling Proactive and reactive defense plans based on cyber threat actors' techniques Offering guidance, supervision, and fostering opportunities for team development Significant career development opportunities for the right individuals.
- OUTSIDE IR35 Contract- Functional tester- SC clearance Microsoft Windows Server
- Outside IR35 contract
Front End Functional tester with SC clearance needed for an Outside IR35 project. Current valid SC clearance is required Experience with functional testing with exchange, sharepoint, SQL and other applications relating across a windows server Migration to 2019. Must be able to get to Central London 3 days a week. Jira, Wiki documentation and automation experience highly desirable.
- ForgeRock Consultant- UK
- United Kingdom
- Upto £100,000 plus benefits
ForgeRock Consultant/ Architect is require for niche consultancy who are looking to expand their presence within the UK/European Market Looking for a lead IAM architect, ideally with ForgeRock experience but would consider other vendors, But looking for someone who is able to advice and consultant with Clients but have the implementation background so they can get involved in projects as and when needed. Key duties will be: Provider IAM consultancy to clients, with a focus on ForgeRock Product stack ·Responsible for the design and implementation of ForgeRock solutions ·Install and configure ForgeRock stack to meet customer authentication and authorization requirements, ·Design and implement OAuth2 protocol using ForgeRock OpenAM, ·Design and develop OpenAM custom authentication modules, ·Configure ForgeRock stack to protect RESTful API, ·Troubleshoot and support ForgeRock IAM stack. This is a great role to join a niche play as they look to kick of their European expansion