CyberArk Unveils Industry’s Most Complete SaaS Portfolio for Privileged Access Security
CyberArk this week have announced groundbreaking new services and enhancements to the industry’s most complete portfolio of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings for privileged access security.
As the industry leader, only CyberArk has the technical expertise and experience to deliver innovative solutions that make it simple and easy for cloud-first organizations and those embracing digital transformation to consume, use and manage privileged access security solutions, especially in hybrid cloud environments.
“Privileged access security is foundational to effective cybersecurity programs. As our customers increasingly operate in SaaS and cloud-first environments, it’s critical for CyberArk to build upon our deep knowledge and understanding of the attack surface and deliver innovative security solutions that are built specifically for hybrid environments,” said Udi Mokady, chairman and CEO, CyberArk. “By delivering advanced, easy-to-deploy SaaS solutions, CyberArk is the security partner of choice for modern enterprises.”
Paving the Way for SaaS Innovation in Privileged Access Security
CyberArk is setting a new standard for delivering SaaS-based security solutions with:
- Zero Trust Remote Vendor Access with CyberArk Alero – CyberArk Alero is a dynamic solution for mitigating risks associated with remote vendors accessing critical systems through CyberArk. CyberArk Alero also improves operational efficiencies and productivity by making it simple and easy for organizations to provision and manage remote vendor access. This new SaaS-based offering provides Zero Trust access for remote vendors connecting to the CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution for complete visibility and control of privileged activities. CyberArk is the first and only vendor to combine Zero Trust access, biometric authentication and just-in-time provisioning without the use of VPNs, agents or passwords in one solution. Compared to traditional VPN solutions, CyberArk Alero cuts the onboarding process for remote vendors down from hours to minutes.
- Just-in-Time Elevation and Access with CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager – CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager is an industry-leading SaaS-based solution that reduces the risk of unmanaged administrative access on Windows and Mac endpoints. With Endpoint Privilege Manager’s new just-in-time capabilities, organizations can mitigate risk and reduce operational friction by allowing admin-level access to Windows and Mac endpoints on-demand for a specific period of time with a full audit log and the ability to revoke access as necessary. CyberArk is the only privileged access security vendor to provide just-in-time access across cloud and on-premises environments, in data centers and for every endpoint.
Additionally, enhancements to CyberArk Privilege Cloud, CyberArk’s privileged access security as a service offering, enables mid-sized organizations to improve their ability to continuously discover and manage privileged credentials across the enterprise, and record and audit privileged sessions to meet compliance requirements. Support for more than 150 out-of-the-box integrations for credential and privileged session management via the CyberArk Marketplace makes CyberArk Privilege Cloud the easiest solution to integrate into a customer’s existing technology stack.
Industry: Cyber Security
- DevSecOpp- Security design / review consultant. SC Clearance. London
CH7838 London £70,000 DevSecOpp- Security design / review consultant. DevSecOpp- Security design / review consultant will ensure that newly created, public facing apps are secure by design and by default by aligning them to current / best practice security policies and standards into the design phases. The individual must have a technical software / application development background with specalist experinece in secure architecture design. (Frameworks, processes, best practice etc) Practical experience translating and ensuring that the OWASP top 10, ISO27001, HMG frameworks requirements are reviewed and embedded into project designs which are implemented is essential. Experience working projects through a full development lifecycle is key. You will work along side the design and project teams to idenitfy and mitigate risks throughout the design phases. This is a permanent role. SC clearance is essential as is the ability to get to the London office. (When appropiate #covid) Security DevSecOps consultant. To arrange a discreet call book via https://calendly.com/chris-holt/devsecopp--security-design-review-consultant
- SPLUNK SOC Analyst level 3, London.
SPLUNK SOC Analyst level 3, Must be able to commute to the City of London. Onsite role. Security clearance needed. The SPLUNK SOC Analyst level 3 must have current experience working within a SOC environment with specific experience using a range of tools and techniques to investigate security incidents. Current experience with Splunk is essential. any additional experience Individuals with Elastic Security SIEM are highly desirable. Any of the following certifications are desirable Splunk Phantom certified admin, Splunk Core Certified Power User / Advanced, Splunk Certified Enterprise Security Admin, etc The role will include, but not be limited to working with sophisticated information security tools, investigating security incidents, incident management, technical escalation, process improvement, research into the latest threats, reporting etc The individual MUST currently be living in the UK and be able to achieve UK security clearance. (SC) This is a permanent role To arrange a call with Chris Holt https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arranged-call-with-chris-holt-elastic-siem-engineer-soc Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com
- ISO 27001 & Business Continuity Security Specialist, End User
- United Kingdom
CH7828 ISO 27001 & Business Continuity Security Specialist, End User, £70,000 United Kingdom ISO 27001 & Business Continuity Security Specialist needed to join a Cyber team within an end user. The ISO 27001 & Business Continuity Security Specialist will have end to end responsibility for the information security and Business Continuity management system. ISMS/BCMS. Both from an information security and technical security perspective working alongside the CISO. Experience must include, but not be limited to; a mix of Information Security standards, frameworks, audit principles, controls / policies and the management and use of the technical tooling to achieve compliance. ISO 22301, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework etc An ideal candidate will be working within an end user environment with a cyber consultancy background. Experience taking a company through accreditation is highly desirable Experience managing internal stakeholders, technical teams and external third parties essential Flexible working, very occasional travel to London office This is an exclusive role to DCL Search & Selection. Looking to interview immediately. https://calendly.com/chris-holt/iso-27001-business-continuity-security-specialis
- PCI- DSS Security Consultant, End User
PCI- DSS Security Consultant needed to join a Cyber team within an end user. The PCI- DSS Security Consultant will have end to end responsibility for PCI - DSS and its continuing certification. Both from an information security and technical security perspective working alongside the CISO. Experience must include, but not be limited to; a mix of Information Security standards, frameworks, audit principles, controls / policies and the management and use of the technical tooling to achieve compliance. PCI objectives / 12 key requirements, OWASP top 10, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework etc An ideal candidate will be working within an end user environment with a cyber consultancy background. PCI Cloud compliance, specifically someone with experience taking PCI-DSS from on premise into the cloud is HIGHLY desired. However, someone with Solid PCI experience with a strong technical background which include Cyber / Secure by design etc would be considered. Experience managing internal stakeholders and external third parties essential. Flexible working, but with the ability to get into London. This is an exclusive role to DCL Search & Selection. 1st stage interviews to happen the week of the 14th September Arrange a call with Chris on https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arrange-a-call-chris-dcl-pci-compliance