Equinix Appoints Jon Lin as President, Americas
June 17, 2019 – Equinix, Inc., the global interconnection and data centre company, has this week announced that it has appointed Jon Lin, a 10-year Equinix veteran, as President, Americas. In this role, Lin will be responsible for the regional management, strategy and growth plan for Equinix in the Americas, including existing operations in Brazil, Canada, Colombia and the U.S.
- Lin succeeds Karl Strohmeyer, who served as President, Americas since 2013 and was appointed Chief Customer and Revenue Officer earlier this year, overseeing the company's overall go-to-market strategy.
- Lin has held various roles since joining Equinix in 2009, most recently as Vice President, Americas Regional Corporate Development. In this role, he led the America's regional strategic planning and was a leader in one of the company’s largest transactions: the $3.6 billion acquisition of 29 data centres from Verizon in 2017. Lin also managed the integration of the Verizon data centre assets into Equinix, with a special focus on supporting the company’s federal strategy development. In 2018, he also played a leading role in the acquisition of Infomart Dallas.
- Before joining the Equinix Corporate Development team, Lin was Senior Director of Regional P&L, managing the Equinix Americas Southeast region. Under his leadership, Equinix became the fastest growing provider in the region, increasing market share, revenues and customer count.
- Lin joined Equinix in 2009 as Director of Innovation, where he focused on identification and development of current and future products and helping drive the initial formation of Equinix’s platform strategy. He then was promoted to Director, Corporate Strategy, where he was instrumental in the development of Equinix Cloud Exchange™ (ECX™) which remains the foundation of the company’s core interconnection services.
- Prior to Equinix, Lin served as Director of the Advanced Solutions Group at Tata Communications for two years. He also worked in a variety of roles at Verizon Enterprise Solutions for eight years, including Product Strategy, Sales and Consulting Services.
- Senior Cyber Risk Consultant, UK - Remote first- Exclusive
- United Kingdom
- Depended on experience.
Cyber Security Risk Consultant to join specialist, people first security consultancy. WARNING if you want a large, slow moving, high politics, high travel security consultancy that demands their a pound of flesh this is NOT for you. Client focused opportunity. Prior consulting experience is essential within Cyber Security. Experience working with businesses to identity and make recommendations to mitigate cyber risk. Some of the nice to have certifications. CRISC, ISO27001 Lead implementer, CISA, CISM, CISSP UK based - remote first mentality. (With some travel) Training budget Unlimited holiday Looking to interview immediately Unable to offer sponsorship.
- identity access Management Consutlant
- Upto £80,000 plus benefits
An Identity & Access Management Consultant is needed for an expanding business based in the United Kingdom. (Remote role with monthly office meet ups) The Identity & Access Management Consultant will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of Identity & Access Management/IAM products for a wide variety of clients. Deliver bespoke end-to-end consultancy service to our clients, from gathering requirements through to implementation. Work in a close team designing, developing, and implementing first-class IAM solutions. Manage client relationships, working closely with key stakeholders to continually evaluate business requirements and ensure the highest quality solution delivery. If you are interested we are looking for an individual with Previous experience working within the IAM or CIAM field is essential, Strong knowledge with SAML and Oauth and ideally OpenID Previous experience from any of these technologies: One Identity, SailPoint, Saviynt, Ubisecure, Ping Identity, would be advantageous
- 17'5 NOT 4 7R4P | Pen testing Lead 100k++
Lead Penetration tester wanted please. - This is however a Master level as appose to padawan. 1. 100k+ for the skilled individual. 2. Research / training time 3. Hybrid role- 3 days at home 2 in the office with the team in London. (11am - 16:00) 4. Exclusive opportunity. So yours to hear about if you are quick. Infrastructure and Web application / red teaming pen testing experience Someone that can scope, deliver and speak to clients.
- It's Pen Testing, The good, the bad and the ugly
- United Kingdom
A new lead Pen Testing opportunity, AND slightly different from the usual you may see. The good, the bad and the ugly… Lalalalala la laa laaaa The GOOD 1. £90-110k for the skilled individual. 2. Research / training time 3. Hybrid role- 3 days at home 2 in the office with the team in London. (11am - 16:00) 4. Exclusive opportunity. So yours to hear about if you are quick. The bad 1. You have to apply or email me so we can speak. 2. 17'5 NOT 4 7R4P or click bait The ugly 1. It’s only ugly if you don’t reply and someone else you know gets it. Infrastructure and Web application / red teaming pen testing experience Someone that can scope, deliver and speak to clients. Apply today for more information.