Equinix Appoints Jon Lin as President, Americas
June 17, 2019 – Equinix, Inc., the global interconnection and data centre company, has this week announced that it has appointed Jon Lin, a 10-year Equinix veteran, as President, Americas. In this role, Lin will be responsible for the regional management, strategy and growth plan for Equinix in the Americas, including existing operations in Brazil, Canada, Colombia and the U.S.
- Lin succeeds Karl Strohmeyer, who served as President, Americas since 2013 and was appointed Chief Customer and Revenue Officer earlier this year, overseeing the company's overall go-to-market strategy.
- Lin has held various roles since joining Equinix in 2009, most recently as Vice President, Americas Regional Corporate Development. In this role, he led the America's regional strategic planning and was a leader in one of the company’s largest transactions: the $3.6 billion acquisition of 29 data centres from Verizon in 2017. Lin also managed the integration of the Verizon data centre assets into Equinix, with a special focus on supporting the company’s federal strategy development. In 2018, he also played a leading role in the acquisition of Infomart Dallas.
- Before joining the Equinix Corporate Development team, Lin was Senior Director of Regional P&L, managing the Equinix Americas Southeast region. Under his leadership, Equinix became the fastest growing provider in the region, increasing market share, revenues and customer count.
- Lin joined Equinix in 2009 as Director of Innovation, where he focused on identification and development of current and future products and helping drive the initial formation of Equinix’s platform strategy. He then was promoted to Director, Corporate Strategy, where he was instrumental in the development of Equinix Cloud Exchange™ (ECX™) which remains the foundation of the company’s core interconnection services.
- Prior to Equinix, Lin served as Director of the Advanced Solutions Group at Tata Communications for two years. He also worked in a variety of roles at Verizon Enterprise Solutions for eight years, including Product Strategy, Sales and Consulting Services.
- Network Security Engineer
- €550 a day
German- based contract opportunity This is an onsite based position, we would need the Network Security engineer to be able to work on the client site 5 days a week Seeking an experienced Network Security Engineer for a leading technology company. Strong expertise in firewall/IPS solutions, proxy solutions, and certificate management is required. Good hands-on experience in networking and web-related technologies necessary. Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure are essential. we are looking for a Network Security Engineer with the following experience: · Expertise in Administration, Management & Troubleshooting of Firewall / IPS solutions / Proxy solutions/Certificate Management Solutions · Good Hands-on Experience on security devices (PaloAlto/ /McAfee Proxy/CISCO ISE/Certificate Management) · Good Hands-on Experience in Networking with skills of switching, routing & wireless Technologies · Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocol · Configuration of NAT / PAT, firewall policies, profiling, objects, AD-Integration, backup – restore · Knowledge of Subnetting TCP/IP Communication, VLSM Configuration of VLAN VTP · Configuration of Routing Protocols e.g. RIPv1 & v2, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP Knowledge of standard and extended ACL 12 month contract
- IAM Consultant
- Upto £110,000 depending on level of position
Identity Access Management (IAM) Consultant Location: Germany We are seeking an experienced IAM consultants in Germany. we are looking for people from consultant through to Architect, The ideal candidate will have previous IAM deployment experience and be fluent in German. Key responsibilities: Design and implement IAM solutions for clients Provide expertise on industry best practices and standards Troubleshoot and resolve IAM-related issues Work closely with clients to understand their business requirements and provide solutions to meet those needs Qualifications: Previous deployment experience with IAM solutions Fluency in German Strong understanding of IAM technologies and principles Excellent communication and project management skills If you are an experienced IAM consultant with a strong track record of delivering successful projects, please apply today.
- ForgeRock Consultant
- Upto €85000 plus benefits
ForgeRock deployment consultant is needed for this expanding IT Services business within Spain, to act as their ForgeRock technical lead, Responsibilities include: High level and low level design, Scoping the techical needs of the project design, configure, develop and test the forgeRock deployment. We are looking for a strong IAM consultant ideally with ForgeRock experience, Must have strong Oauth 2.0, SAML and API experience
- IAM Consultant
- Upto €85000 plus benefits
An Identity & Access Management Consultant is needed for an expanding IT Security consultancy, based in France. (Remote role with monthly office meet-ups) The Identity & Access Management Consultant will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of Identity & Access Management/IAM products for a wide variety of clients. Deliver bespoke end-to-end consultancy service to our clients, from gathering requirements through to implementation. Work in a close team designing, developing, and implementing first-class IAM solutions. Manage client relationships, working closely with key stakeholders to continually evaluate business requirements and ensure the highest quality solution delivery. If you are interested we are looking for an individual with Previous experience working within the IAM or CIAM field is essential, Strong knowledge with SAML and Oauth and ideally OpenID Previous experience from any of these technologies: One Identity, SailPoint, Saviynt, Ubisecure, Ping Identity, would be advantageous