Secureworks Launches New Cybersecurity Analytics Application to Accelerate Threat Detection and Response
Secureworks, a leading cybersecurity company that keeps organizations safe in the digitally connected world, today announced the launch of a software-as-a-service (SaaS) application that will transform the way companies detect, investigate and respond to cyber threats.
Red Cloak™ Threat Detection and Response (TDR) is a security analytics application that continuously applies more than 20 years of threat intelligence and advanced analytics to customer endpoints, network and cloud deployments. With deep learning and machine learning at its core, Red Cloak TDR is designed to help customers detect advanced threats and reduce their volume of alerts and false positives so they can identify and respond to critical threats faster. Secureworks' cloud-native application speeds investigations with intuitive workflows and automation, as well as a chat feature that gives users direct access to Secureworks' team of experienced cybersecurity experts. Subscribers will also immediately benefit from the Secureworks network effect: When Secureworks' Counter Threat Unit™ identifies a new threat in one of its 4200+ customer environments, a countermeasure will be made available in the Red Cloak TDR application.
Security environments are often a collection of disconnected layers of security products that leave gaps where threats can dwell undetected for hundreds of days1. "Today's well-armed and coordinated adversaries operate in a collaborative and sophisticated manner, yet the industry continues to rely on disparate tools and siloed, manual investigations," says Wendy Thomas, SVP of Business and Product Strategy. "Red Cloak Threat Detection and Response automates the investigation of high fidelity alerts and integrates decades of experience, knowledge and threat intelligence so enterprises can rapidly take the right action and reduce business risk."
Intuitive and responsive, Red Cloak TDR integrates Secureworks' threat intelligence which is compiled from billions of events across thousands of security environments and continuously updated to include new and emerging threats. Additionally, Red Cloak TDR integrates data from a variety of third-party sources to give organizations the best possible understanding of their threat landscape.
- Red Cloak TDR analyzes activity from endpoint, network and cloud while drastically reducing the number of false positives security professionals face. It detects advanced threats by correlating information from a variety of sources and threat intelligence feeds, integrating Secureworks' knowledge of threat actor behaviors, and applying machine learning to provide much-needed context about the threat. Red Cloak TDR builds trust in security alerts and frees security teams to focus on threats that matter.
- Designed around Secureworks' defense in concert methodology, Red Cloak TDR unifies security environments and analyzes all relevant signals in one place. Users gain additional context so they can quickly and accurately judge the implications of each event.
- By seamlessly working on investigations together, teams can quickly reach conclusions with confidence. The built-in chat feature can be used right from the user interface during an investigation to get expert help based upon years of experience hunting, analyzing and defending against threats.
- The application allows for a quick, accurate, software-driven response that gives users the ability to automate the right action.
- Because Red Cloak TDR is a cloud-based SaaS application, companies won't have the burden of installing on-premises hardware or maintaining software version upgrades. Updates, backups and tuning are covered.
- Red Cloak TDR does not charge by data consumption, so subscribers are free to process the security-relevant data they need to keep their organization safe.
- Onboarding is quick and easy because the application is designed to easily integrate into an organization's current control framework.
Red Cloak TDR is the first in a suite of Red Cloak SaaS solutions from Secureworks to help enterprises reduce complexity in their security operations and become more self-sufficient to defend against current and emerging threats.
Industry: Cyber Security News
- Head of CSOC (Cyber Security Operations Centre), London. Greenfield opportunity
CH7928 Identifier Project Head of CSOC (Cyber Security Operations Centre), London. Greenfield UNIQUE opportunity to establish, manage and grow a world class CSOC. Headquartered in the UK, the CSOC will grow and deliver cyber services into an international and underdeveloped market. As a greenfield site the Head of CSOC will be the first person on the ground to build a capability and team around them. The role will include, but not be limited to; Setting up and establishing a CSOC monitoring service using IBM QRadar and Palo Alto CORTEX XSOAR. Develop roadmap for future CSOC capabilities. Establish, develop processes, playbooks and use cases. Recruit, Build and train a specialist team. Build relationships with key clients- onboard and scale. The successful candidate must have experience working within / leading a technical Cyber Security monitoring capability. Technical experience working with IBM QRadar and Palo Alto CORTEX XSOAR will be highly beneficial, although other SIEM / Security Orchestration, Automation and Response tools are welcome as the skillset is transferable. This brings significant opportunity and welcomes creativity / best practice. Frequent travel to London office will be required. Chris.firstname.lastname@example.org 07884666351
- Aruba Data Centre Network Engineer
- Upto £500 a day
**Outside of IR35 contract** Aruba Data Centre Network engineer is required to start ASAP. You will be responsible for Data Center and Campus Network - Design and implementation of Aruba CX Switches, We are looking for an experienced data centre engineer who is happy to work remotely and autonomously Experience you will need to have, Solid Networking experience with good knowledge of -Routing & Switching - MP-BGP EVPN VXLAN, MPLS/VPLS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF and Multicast, Experience with Aruba switches ideally the CX range Ideally SC cleared or able to become SC Cleared. This will be a 3 month rolling contract
- Network Engineer-
- 65000 plus bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a global financal business that are looking for an experienced Network engineer with strong Firewall experience in particular Checkpoint You will be responsible for help to support and manage the network infrastructure both LAN/ WAN And VPNs and will have a focus on network secuirty (Checkpoint firewall and Security controls) This is a multi-Site environment with few thousand end users, As the business is growing so is the network so great opportunity to join an expanding business that will help cross-train you in both cloud and onsite solutions. They are looking for a strong network engineer with a mix of expereience o Experience with Azure networking managing VNETs, ExpressRoute, VPNs and other Azure network features such as NSG/MS loadbalancer is required. Working with Check Point firewalls in Azure is desirable. o In-Depth understanding of networking fundamentals including: Network topology, Data Centre Infrastructure systems, Layer 2/Layer 3 Switching, VLANs, Routing, VPNs, High availability protocols. o Demonstrable hands-on experience with Meraki Switches and wireless infrastructure, Arista software, Forcepoint Proxy (would be a strongly desirable), Citrix Netscaler, and Forescout CounterACT Location can be flexible, they are looking for someone who would be happy to do a hybrid working model 3 days at home 2 days in the office.
- Technical Cyber Trainer, United Kingdom
Technical Cyber Trainer, United Kingdom Cyber trainer needed to build a new cyber training capability to develop a team of international security analysts. Technical Cyber training experience is a MUST. Any experience delivering technical Blue team based training is highly desired. This is a UK based role. Able to travel to London on occasion- when required. Agile, flexible working. A technical background is highly desirable and prefered. The role Aid in the setup, fine tuning and on-going customisation of Technical Cyber Security’s training platform. CyberBit experience desirable. Design, develop and deliver the internal syllabus to train employees with low cybersecurity knowledge to become analysts. Manage, monitor, support and assess learners. Fine tuning training and bespoke development. Manage, monitor and assess SOC analysts. Support employees through their career. The ability to deliver remote training is essential. This is a UK based role. Able to travel to London on occasion- when required. Agile working. Apply today to find out more information. Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com +447884666351