Secureworks Launches New Cybersecurity Analytics Application to Accelerate Threat Detection and Response
Secureworks, a leading cybersecurity company that keeps organizations safe in the digitally connected world, today announced the launch of a software-as-a-service (SaaS) application that will transform the way companies detect, investigate and respond to cyber threats.
Red Cloak™ Threat Detection and Response (TDR) is a security analytics application that continuously applies more than 20 years of threat intelligence and advanced analytics to customer endpoints, network and cloud deployments. With deep learning and machine learning at its core, Red Cloak TDR is designed to help customers detect advanced threats and reduce their volume of alerts and false positives so they can identify and respond to critical threats faster. Secureworks' cloud-native application speeds investigations with intuitive workflows and automation, as well as a chat feature that gives users direct access to Secureworks' team of experienced cybersecurity experts. Subscribers will also immediately benefit from the Secureworks network effect: When Secureworks' Counter Threat Unit™ identifies a new threat in one of its 4200+ customer environments, a countermeasure will be made available in the Red Cloak TDR application.
Security environments are often a collection of disconnected layers of security products that leave gaps where threats can dwell undetected for hundreds of days1. "Today's well-armed and coordinated adversaries operate in a collaborative and sophisticated manner, yet the industry continues to rely on disparate tools and siloed, manual investigations," says Wendy Thomas, SVP of Business and Product Strategy. "Red Cloak Threat Detection and Response automates the investigation of high fidelity alerts and integrates decades of experience, knowledge and threat intelligence so enterprises can rapidly take the right action and reduce business risk."
Intuitive and responsive, Red Cloak TDR integrates Secureworks' threat intelligence which is compiled from billions of events across thousands of security environments and continuously updated to include new and emerging threats. Additionally, Red Cloak TDR integrates data from a variety of third-party sources to give organizations the best possible understanding of their threat landscape.
- Red Cloak TDR analyzes activity from endpoint, network and cloud while drastically reducing the number of false positives security professionals face. It detects advanced threats by correlating information from a variety of sources and threat intelligence feeds, integrating Secureworks' knowledge of threat actor behaviors, and applying machine learning to provide much-needed context about the threat. Red Cloak TDR builds trust in security alerts and frees security teams to focus on threats that matter.
- Designed around Secureworks' defense in concert methodology, Red Cloak TDR unifies security environments and analyzes all relevant signals in one place. Users gain additional context so they can quickly and accurately judge the implications of each event.
- By seamlessly working on investigations together, teams can quickly reach conclusions with confidence. The built-in chat feature can be used right from the user interface during an investigation to get expert help based upon years of experience hunting, analyzing and defending against threats.
- The application allows for a quick, accurate, software-driven response that gives users the ability to automate the right action.
- Because Red Cloak TDR is a cloud-based SaaS application, companies won't have the burden of installing on-premises hardware or maintaining software version upgrades. Updates, backups and tuning are covered.
- Red Cloak TDR does not charge by data consumption, so subscribers are free to process the security-relevant data they need to keep their organization safe.
- Onboarding is quick and easy because the application is designed to easily integrate into an organization's current control framework.
Red Cloak TDR is the first in a suite of Red Cloak SaaS solutions from Secureworks to help enterprises reduce complexity in their security operations and become more self-sufficient to defend against current and emerging threats.
Industry: Cyber Security News
- Head of Penetration Testing
- United Kingdom
Head of Penetration Testing needed to join a security consultancy that are delivering client facing penetration testing services around Web app and Infrastructure. Looking for someone hands on that is able to manage a highly skilled technical team of testers. 50-60% of the time is expected to be hands on, other duties will include, but not be limited to; leading and managing the day to day running of the team, mentoring, team upskill, recruitment, reporting, escalation, process improvement etc. Flexible location although south east is preferred. Anyone with Check / CREST experience is highly desirable. MUST be able to achieve SC clearance. UK based role. All details kept in confidence.
- CONTRACT SOC Manager. London / Birmingham. URGENT Immediate role.
REF7847 Contract SOC Manager. SC cleared, London / Birmingham. Initial 3 month Contract. SOC Manager needed to for an URGENT 3-4 month CONTRACT. SC clearance is essential. The project is to aid in the setup, implementation and management of resources to help with the initial stand up stages of a new SOC within a greenfield site. This is a short term contract role whilst a permanent hire is brought on over the coming 3 to 4 months. Experience engaging with and managing client stakeholder relationships as well as 3rd party relationships is critical. The role will involve; setting up, implementing and fine tuning the various initial stages of a SOC environment. Experience establishing and building out technical process / operational capability, managing of technical teams (analysts, engineers and architects, creation of policy / playbooks, fine turning is key. SPLUNK is the tooling of choice… Interviewing immediately. Set up a call with me today on https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arranged-call-with-chris-holt-remote-soc-role Direct contact details Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com or 07884666351
- SPLUNK Level 3 SOC Consultant, SIEM Splunk, London / Birmingham
REF CH7825 Level 3 SOC Consultant, SIEM Splunk, London / Birmingham £55,000 + Level 3 SOC Consultant, SIEM SPLUNK needed. Security Clearance. Permanent role Level 3 SOC Consultant, SIEM SPLUNK needed to join a public sector client. The ability to achieve SC clearance is essential. MUST have experience working with SPLUNK ideally to an Advanced Power User level. Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) knowledge and hands on experience highly desirable. The role will include, but not be limited to; managing and handling incidents end to end, supporting and mentoring level 1 / level 2 staff, supporting the SOC manager in the delivery of the SOC roadmap, engaging with the client stakeholders (other technical teams) as and where needed, use case development, advanced search and reporting etc. The individual MUST currently be living in the UK and be able to achieve UK security clearance. (SC) This is a permanent role To arrange a call with Chris Holt use this calendy link https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arranged-call-with-chris-holt-remote-soc-role Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com
- Aspiring Cyber Partner. Business lead, market maker.
Aspiring Cyber Partner (management consultancy) with Cyber specialism into Healthcare, Utilities and or Public Sector. Working with new and existing clients to help them solve, transform or evolve their cyber capabilities. MUST have; A proven management consultancy background in cyber. A history of identifying and closing new business opportunities. Currently Revenue generating / must be able to demonstrate recent wins. Client facing to board level with international businesses. Team leadership / mentoring experience. Extensive cyber industry experience. Digital transformation, Start-up environments etc. Experienced presenter at industry events, to be the public face of a business / capability. Breadth of knowledge across Cyber security. Service definition / creation. Would consider a senior director with experience delivering the above looking to step up. All conversations kept in confidence. To arrange a discreet call book a time to speak in my diary via https://calendly.com/chris-holt/cyber-partner-call Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com