NICE inContact CXone Spring 2019 Release Adds End-to-End Artificial Intelligence (AI) Capabilities
NICE inContact, a NICE business, this week announced the Spring 2019 release of NICE inContact CXone, which adds multiple AI-powered updates across the contact center for smarter customer and agent engagement, plus enhanced depth and breadth of CRM integrations. CXone new AI capabilities span the entire customer and agent experience from: new AI self-service bot options, to new AI-infused forecasting and scheduling options to AI-powered interaction analytics that detect root cause issues of customer frustration. CXone now provides additional depth and breadth of CRM integrations for delivering a more personalized customer experience, including deeper Salesforce integration and new and enhanced pre-built integrations to other leading CRM applications.
“Our latest AI innovations help companies stay one step ahead of customer expectations in the increasingly competitive experience economy. Organizations of all sizes can now leverage new and innovative AI capabilities across the unified NICE inContact CXone cloud customer experience platform to deliver better, more engaging customer and agent experiences,” said Paul Jarman, CEO NICE inContact. “The NICE inContact CXone Spring 2019 Release demonstrates our dedication to continuous delivery of the latest innovations, like comprehensive AI capabilities and CRM integrations, that help our customers achieve their business goals.”
New End-to-End AI Capabilities Power Smarter Engagement
CXone end-to-end AI capabilities enable organizations of all sizes to predict and act on AI-powered insights to delight customers, engage employees, and significantly improve agent productivity.
New CXone AI capabilities that span the end-to-end customer and agent experience include:
- NICE inContact Advanced Chat for CXone: Makes introducing automation and AI into the contact center environment faster and easier, while streamlining service delivery. New integrated chatbot enables organizations to configure and deploy bots to perform common tasks, while offering easy options to transparently elevate to an agent-assisted chat as needed. Customers can add AI services such as Natural Language Understanding Classification and Sentiment Analysis, Natural Language Processing Entity Identification, Language Recognition, Sentence Similarity and more. This new embedded chatbot is in addition to the more than 20 AI-powered voice and chatbot partner integrations that easily integrate with CXone and are available on the CXexchange marketplace.
- NICE Nexidia Predictive Behavior Routing (PBR) for CXone: Connects customers with the best available agent for his or her personality, communication preferences and behavioral characteristics, powering more productive and positive conversations and call outcomes, and better customer and agent experiences. PBR leads to improved business results using advanced algorithms that adapt the best agent match depending on the top business goal identified by contact center leaders, such as Average Handle Time, Customer Effort Time, Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter Score®, First Contact Resolution, Sales Effectiveness, and Customer Retention.
- AI-powered WFM Forecasting: Takes the guesswork out of workforce management forecasting with AI-powered selection of best algorithms for each forecasting scenario. Saves time with a “best pick” option that takes into account more than 45 patented algorithms, seasonality patterns and trends to smooth out anomalies in scheduling.
- AI-driven Interaction Analytics and Insights: Drives smarter decisions, to improve customer satisfaction, with AI-driven interaction analytics that identify sources of customer frustration and unresolved issues. Patent-pending Frustration Detection goes beyond detecting negative sentiment and identifies what issues and agents contribute to customer frustration, helping businesses focus on and take corrective action in areas that negatively impact customer satisfaction. Unresolved Issue Detection identifies contact types and agents that contribute to multiple interactions.
New Depth and Breadth of CRM Integrations Enhance Personalized Customer Experiences
The CXone Spring 2019 release includes additional depth and breadth of pre-built CRM integrations to help deliver personalized and contextual customer experiences. Deeper Salesforce integration offers Salesforce customers additional options and other new and enhanced CRM integrations coming soon will deliver a breadth of options for large and small organizations globally.
- CXone Routing for Salesforce Digital Channels and New Packages for Salesforce: adds a global carrier-grade voice channel to Salesforce digital customer interaction channels, in addition to an intelligent routing engine. Adding CXone intelligent routing for digital channels can improve the customer experience through skills-based routing that combines agent proficiency with customer attributes from Salesforce to find the best customer service agent for each interaction – allowing faster resolution of customer requests, fewer transfers between agents, and options to provide higher levels of service to premium customers. Agents continue to handle digital channels from within their familiar Salesforce interface, and now with CXone agents will benefit by servicing customer requests they have the skills and proficiency to quickly and successfully resolve.
In addition, new CXone Packages for Salesforce extend the Salesforce Lightning Service Console with integrated workforce management, quality management, interaction analytics, and customer feedback applications.
- New and Enhanced Pre-built CRM Integrations: will deliver a breadth of pre-built options for integrating popular CRM applications with CXone to deliver a personalized customer experience and improve agent productivity. Each CRM integration will provide a unified desktop option between CXone real-time interaction handling and customer profile and case management from the CRM, as well as bi-directional data synchronization. New and enhanced integrations include: Oracle Service Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, ServiceNow, Zendesk, SugarCRM, NetSuite, SAP, and BullHorn.
Salesforce, Lightning and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Industry: Unified communication news
- IAM Consultant- OKTA
- upto €90,000 plus benefits
I am looking for an experienced IAM process Manager to help drive forward a series of IAM implementation for a global Manufacturing business, Ideally you will be skilled with Okta and have knowledge of PAM Solutions, You will be responsible for: Driving the design and continuous improvement of complex IAM solutions in close collaboration with business partners Consult on the optimisation of IAM processes and design proper IT-based solutions to meet availability and quality targets Define technical specifications for SW-development (standards, design patterns, test cases, scenarios) and manage the life cycle of designed solutions Actively scan for relevant innovations and new technologies to identify further potential for improving IAM solutions and processes using OKTA Analyse new features of the regular Okta releases We are looking for someone with strong IAM experience as an Architect, Analyst, Technical Engineer, or similar role in the Identity and Security domain Experience with relevant certifications in development/administration, design and configuration of the Okta IAM platforms Familiar with LCM - joiners, movers, leavers, application federation - SAML, OIDC, SCIM and many other IAM terms Good mix of competences in IAM business process and project management concepts and tools e.g., ServiceNow, Jira, PRINCE2, SCRUM (agile)
- SAP Security Consultant
- upto €70,000 plus benefits
I am looking for an experienced SAP Security Consultant. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of SAP security concepts and be able to apply them to real-world scenarios. ideally you will also have experience with Securitybridge or Onapsis, or a similar SAP security tool. Your responsibilities will include: Reviewing and auditing SAP security settings and controls Identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities Implementing security best practices Educating users on SAP security Experience experience in SAP security Experience with Securitybridge or Onapsis, or a similar SAP security tool would be very advantageous Strong understanding of SAP security concepts Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills Excellent communication and presentation skills Fluent in French & English
- Post Grad MSc Cyber security - Junior Cyber Risk Analyst wanted. UK
- United Kingdom
- Entry role
The perfect start to your new Cyber Security Career. Post Graduate Cyber Risk Analyst Wanted. Are you are fresh from earning your Cyber Security MSc and eager to start your career in Cyber Security? We are looking for a recent post graduate to join a forward thinking Cyber Security Consultancy for the ideal entry role into Cyber Security. Whilst employed industry experience is not expected, as full training and support will be provided, a history of recent education in Cyber Security / Cyber Risk is essential. We are looking for someone with an inquisitive mind, who is confident to ask the right questions and who isn't afraid to challenge the status quo. Superb communication skills are a must (in person, written and verbal) This is a UK based role that is remote first with monthly travel (1-2 a month) to meet with the team and in time to meet clients. If you aren’t available to travel this isn’t the opportunity. We are unable to provide VISA sponsorship as there will be a requirement to achieve Security clearance If you're adaptable, open to fresh perspectives, and excited to be part of a forward-thinking team and looking for an opportunity to help make a difference in a Cyber consulting role, this opportunity is for you. For more information apply here……
- Microsoft Exchange Contractor | London | OUTSIDE IR35 | SC Cleared
- OUTSIDE IR35
Microsoft Exchange Contractor | London | OUTSIDE IR35 | SC Cleared • We require someone that has experience of migration exchange from windows server 2012 to 2019. • In depth understand of On-Prem exchange server management and deployment. • Experience migrating On-Prem exchange servers from 2012 upwards. • Secure Email Gateway experience essential Due to the nature of the requirement the individual must be commutable to London 2-3 days a week.