NICE inContact CXone Spring 2019 Release Adds End-to-End Artificial Intelligence (AI) Capabilities
NICE inContact, a NICE business, this week announced the Spring 2019 release of NICE inContact CXone, which adds multiple AI-powered updates across the contact center for smarter customer and agent engagement, plus enhanced depth and breadth of CRM integrations. CXone new AI capabilities span the entire customer and agent experience from: new AI self-service bot options, to new AI-infused forecasting and scheduling options to AI-powered interaction analytics that detect root cause issues of customer frustration. CXone now provides additional depth and breadth of CRM integrations for delivering a more personalized customer experience, including deeper Salesforce integration and new and enhanced pre-built integrations to other leading CRM applications.
“Our latest AI innovations help companies stay one step ahead of customer expectations in the increasingly competitive experience economy. Organizations of all sizes can now leverage new and innovative AI capabilities across the unified NICE inContact CXone cloud customer experience platform to deliver better, more engaging customer and agent experiences,” said Paul Jarman, CEO NICE inContact. “The NICE inContact CXone Spring 2019 Release demonstrates our dedication to continuous delivery of the latest innovations, like comprehensive AI capabilities and CRM integrations, that help our customers achieve their business goals.”
New End-to-End AI Capabilities Power Smarter Engagement
CXone end-to-end AI capabilities enable organizations of all sizes to predict and act on AI-powered insights to delight customers, engage employees, and significantly improve agent productivity.
New CXone AI capabilities that span the end-to-end customer and agent experience include:
- NICE inContact Advanced Chat for CXone: Makes introducing automation and AI into the contact center environment faster and easier, while streamlining service delivery. New integrated chatbot enables organizations to configure and deploy bots to perform common tasks, while offering easy options to transparently elevate to an agent-assisted chat as needed. Customers can add AI services such as Natural Language Understanding Classification and Sentiment Analysis, Natural Language Processing Entity Identification, Language Recognition, Sentence Similarity and more. This new embedded chatbot is in addition to the more than 20 AI-powered voice and chatbot partner integrations that easily integrate with CXone and are available on the CXexchange marketplace.
- NICE Nexidia Predictive Behavior Routing (PBR) for CXone: Connects customers with the best available agent for his or her personality, communication preferences and behavioral characteristics, powering more productive and positive conversations and call outcomes, and better customer and agent experiences. PBR leads to improved business results using advanced algorithms that adapt the best agent match depending on the top business goal identified by contact center leaders, such as Average Handle Time, Customer Effort Time, Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter Score®, First Contact Resolution, Sales Effectiveness, and Customer Retention.
- AI-powered WFM Forecasting: Takes the guesswork out of workforce management forecasting with AI-powered selection of best algorithms for each forecasting scenario. Saves time with a “best pick” option that takes into account more than 45 patented algorithms, seasonality patterns and trends to smooth out anomalies in scheduling.
- AI-driven Interaction Analytics and Insights: Drives smarter decisions, to improve customer satisfaction, with AI-driven interaction analytics that identify sources of customer frustration and unresolved issues. Patent-pending Frustration Detection goes beyond detecting negative sentiment and identifies what issues and agents contribute to customer frustration, helping businesses focus on and take corrective action in areas that negatively impact customer satisfaction. Unresolved Issue Detection identifies contact types and agents that contribute to multiple interactions.
New Depth and Breadth of CRM Integrations Enhance Personalized Customer Experiences
The CXone Spring 2019 release includes additional depth and breadth of pre-built CRM integrations to help deliver personalized and contextual customer experiences. Deeper Salesforce integration offers Salesforce customers additional options and other new and enhanced CRM integrations coming soon will deliver a breadth of options for large and small organizations globally.
- CXone Routing for Salesforce Digital Channels and New Packages for Salesforce: adds a global carrier-grade voice channel to Salesforce digital customer interaction channels, in addition to an intelligent routing engine. Adding CXone intelligent routing for digital channels can improve the customer experience through skills-based routing that combines agent proficiency with customer attributes from Salesforce to find the best customer service agent for each interaction – allowing faster resolution of customer requests, fewer transfers between agents, and options to provide higher levels of service to premium customers. Agents continue to handle digital channels from within their familiar Salesforce interface, and now with CXone agents will benefit by servicing customer requests they have the skills and proficiency to quickly and successfully resolve.
In addition, new CXone Packages for Salesforce extend the Salesforce Lightning Service Console with integrated workforce management, quality management, interaction analytics, and customer feedback applications.
- New and Enhanced Pre-built CRM Integrations: will deliver a breadth of pre-built options for integrating popular CRM applications with CXone to deliver a personalized customer experience and improve agent productivity. Each CRM integration will provide a unified desktop option between CXone real-time interaction handling and customer profile and case management from the CRM, as well as bi-directional data synchronization. New and enhanced integrations include: Oracle Service Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, ServiceNow, Zendesk, SugarCRM, NetSuite, SAP, and BullHorn.
Salesforce, Lightning and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Industry: Unified communication news
- Outside IR 35 contract- Threat & vulnerability analyst - SC CLEARED UK REMOTE
6 month rolling contract Outside IR35- immediate start. Threat and Vulnerability Analyst. Tenable.sc experience needed. The ability to deploy agent, configure environments, run active and passive scans, produce reports and prioritise remediation activities based on output Current and ACTIVE clearance is required
- Chief Information Security Officer- CISO. London
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is needed to join a senior leadership team that is driving change across a London based FTSE business. You will have responsibility and accountability to define and execute an information & Cyber Security strategy. To be successful you should have the following experience; Experience defining, presenting and executing against your information AND cyber security strategy. Experience delivering / managing functions across information security GRC / Audit and technical Cyber Security capabilities. Senior stakeholder management to the executive committee. Embedding Info / cyber security within a Cloud focused environment. Further develop, expand and mature the information / cyber security function | team. Be able to regularly commute to London Financial services experience is desirable. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in then please use the below form to schedule a call. This is an exclusive project to DCL Search. All conversations are kept in confidence.
- IAM Business Analyst- ForgeRock
- European Union
- £500 per day
IAM Business Analyst with ForgeRock experience is need for a 12 months contract The client is in the middle of a large scale ForgeRock deployment and the BA will sit between the technical teams and the business helping to ensure the project is a success You will need to be a strong business communicator and have experience of mapping business needs against ForgeRock features This will be a remote project dealing with teams in different geographies, you must have strong English communications skills and be happy working remotely and able to be proactive to ensure your side of the project is a success
- Java Developer
- United Kingdom
- upto £55,000 plus good benefits
Home based opportunity for an experinced Java Developer to become involved in a number of large scale national IAM projects Duties include · Development and maintenance of source code for our customers IAM deployments · Have a good understanding of testing frameworks and methodologies and are able to test solutions within you own work and others · Ability to create clean code according to good coding standards · Create easy to follow documentation You don' need to have experience within the Identity Access Management space but it would be beneficial we are looking for people with · Java experienced ideally Java 11 · preferably experience in some of the following: Maven, Gradle, PHP, Lua scripting, C#, Spring Boot/Spring, OGNL, or Groovy · experience of working with one or more of: creating/consuming REST APIs LDAP SQL encryption Identity Protocols (SAML, OAuth, OIDC, SCIM etc) · good knowledge of development methodologies with regards to the end user experience For more details please send your CV and we will come back to you