NICE inContact CXone Spring 2019 Release Adds End-to-End Artificial Intelligence (AI) Capabilities
NICE inContact, a NICE business, this week announced the Spring 2019 release of NICE inContact CXone, which adds multiple AI-powered updates across the contact center for smarter customer and agent engagement, plus enhanced depth and breadth of CRM integrations. CXone new AI capabilities span the entire customer and agent experience from: new AI self-service bot options, to new AI-infused forecasting and scheduling options to AI-powered interaction analytics that detect root cause issues of customer frustration. CXone now provides additional depth and breadth of CRM integrations for delivering a more personalized customer experience, including deeper Salesforce integration and new and enhanced pre-built integrations to other leading CRM applications.
“Our latest AI innovations help companies stay one step ahead of customer expectations in the increasingly competitive experience economy. Organizations of all sizes can now leverage new and innovative AI capabilities across the unified NICE inContact CXone cloud customer experience platform to deliver better, more engaging customer and agent experiences,” said Paul Jarman, CEO NICE inContact. “The NICE inContact CXone Spring 2019 Release demonstrates our dedication to continuous delivery of the latest innovations, like comprehensive AI capabilities and CRM integrations, that help our customers achieve their business goals.”
New End-to-End AI Capabilities Power Smarter Engagement
CXone end-to-end AI capabilities enable organizations of all sizes to predict and act on AI-powered insights to delight customers, engage employees, and significantly improve agent productivity.
New CXone AI capabilities that span the end-to-end customer and agent experience include:
- NICE inContact Advanced Chat for CXone: Makes introducing automation and AI into the contact center environment faster and easier, while streamlining service delivery. New integrated chatbot enables organizations to configure and deploy bots to perform common tasks, while offering easy options to transparently elevate to an agent-assisted chat as needed. Customers can add AI services such as Natural Language Understanding Classification and Sentiment Analysis, Natural Language Processing Entity Identification, Language Recognition, Sentence Similarity and more. This new embedded chatbot is in addition to the more than 20 AI-powered voice and chatbot partner integrations that easily integrate with CXone and are available on the CXexchange marketplace.
- NICE Nexidia Predictive Behavior Routing (PBR) for CXone: Connects customers with the best available agent for his or her personality, communication preferences and behavioral characteristics, powering more productive and positive conversations and call outcomes, and better customer and agent experiences. PBR leads to improved business results using advanced algorithms that adapt the best agent match depending on the top business goal identified by contact center leaders, such as Average Handle Time, Customer Effort Time, Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter Score®, First Contact Resolution, Sales Effectiveness, and Customer Retention.
- AI-powered WFM Forecasting: Takes the guesswork out of workforce management forecasting with AI-powered selection of best algorithms for each forecasting scenario. Saves time with a “best pick” option that takes into account more than 45 patented algorithms, seasonality patterns and trends to smooth out anomalies in scheduling.
- AI-driven Interaction Analytics and Insights: Drives smarter decisions, to improve customer satisfaction, with AI-driven interaction analytics that identify sources of customer frustration and unresolved issues. Patent-pending Frustration Detection goes beyond detecting negative sentiment and identifies what issues and agents contribute to customer frustration, helping businesses focus on and take corrective action in areas that negatively impact customer satisfaction. Unresolved Issue Detection identifies contact types and agents that contribute to multiple interactions.
New Depth and Breadth of CRM Integrations Enhance Personalized Customer Experiences
The CXone Spring 2019 release includes additional depth and breadth of pre-built CRM integrations to help deliver personalized and contextual customer experiences. Deeper Salesforce integration offers Salesforce customers additional options and other new and enhanced CRM integrations coming soon will deliver a breadth of options for large and small organizations globally.
- CXone Routing for Salesforce Digital Channels and New Packages for Salesforce: adds a global carrier-grade voice channel to Salesforce digital customer interaction channels, in addition to an intelligent routing engine. Adding CXone intelligent routing for digital channels can improve the customer experience through skills-based routing that combines agent proficiency with customer attributes from Salesforce to find the best customer service agent for each interaction – allowing faster resolution of customer requests, fewer transfers between agents, and options to provide higher levels of service to premium customers. Agents continue to handle digital channels from within their familiar Salesforce interface, and now with CXone agents will benefit by servicing customer requests they have the skills and proficiency to quickly and successfully resolve.
In addition, new CXone Packages for Salesforce extend the Salesforce Lightning Service Console with integrated workforce management, quality management, interaction analytics, and customer feedback applications.
- New and Enhanced Pre-built CRM Integrations: will deliver a breadth of pre-built options for integrating popular CRM applications with CXone to deliver a personalized customer experience and improve agent productivity. Each CRM integration will provide a unified desktop option between CXone real-time interaction handling and customer profile and case management from the CRM, as well as bi-directional data synchronization. New and enhanced integrations include: Oracle Service Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, ServiceNow, Zendesk, SugarCRM, NetSuite, SAP, and BullHorn.
Salesforce, Lightning and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Industry: Unified communication news
- IAM Consultant
- Upto €85000 plus benefits
An Identity & Access Management Consultant is needed for an expanding IT Security consultancy, based in France. (Remote role with monthly office meet-ups) The Identity & Access Management Consultant will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of Identity & Access Management/IAM products for a wide variety of clients. Deliver bespoke end-to-end consultancy service to our clients, from gathering requirements through to implementation. Work in a close team designing, developing, and implementing first-class IAM solutions. Manage client relationships, working closely with key stakeholders to continually evaluate business requirements and ensure the highest quality solution delivery. If you are interested we are looking for an individual with Previous experience working within the IAM or CIAM field is essential, Strong knowledge with SAML and Oauth and ideally OpenID Previous experience from any of these technologies: One Identity, SailPoint, Saviynt, Ubisecure, Ping Identity, would be advantageous
- Ping Identity Support Consultant- IAM Support
- upto €60,000 plus benefits
As the Ping Support specialist, you would be part of a team focused on Single Sign On (SSO) / Federation and Multifactor authentication, protecting our clients from unauthorized access and cyberattacks. The position is to provide 2nd/ 3rd line support, for the following tech. SSO, Federation, Reverse Proxy infrastructure, Apache servers, and its associated components and applications To be responsible for the day to day operational support, performance, tactical lifecycle management, and continuous improvement of the respective IT infrastructure. We are looking for someone with strong SAML and OAuth Knowledge as well as experience supporting the Ping portfolio of solutions Identity, Access, Federate
- IAM Architect Ping Identity, Access Federate
- Up to €110,000 plus benefits
An experienced Ping Identity Architect is needed for this global brand who are looking for someone who wants to join a growing Cyber Security team. We are looking for a senior Architect who can be responsible for the full IAM portfolio, including overseeing all BAU work as well as being responsible for the future strategy and development of the IAM portfolio further development and strategy You will be responsible for ensuring all architectures and best practices within the architecture framework are maintained and developed We are looking for someone with a strong Ping background, in Ping identity, federate, and Access, you will have worked as a senior consultant or architect in previous roles and ideally have some team-leading experience You will have good knowledge of architectural principles and patterns and their implementation into system and software design Experience in handling container technologies, cloud technologies, CI/CD (DevOps) and LDAP
- Security Engineer Contract £600 pd Outside IR35- SIEM, Vulnerability Management, DevSecOps
- United Kingdom
- £600 pd Outside IR35
Security Engineer Contract £600 pd Outside IR35 SIEM, Vulnerability Management, DevSecOps 6 month Contract Hybrid – some travel to London Google Chronicle – SIEM Crowdstike Spotlight – Vulnerability Management Google Cloud Platform - GCP Application security Core areas; Oversight of alerts with any improvement, fine tuning, enriching / use cases. Proactive vulnerability management – Prioritising and engaging with internal teams to remediate Advising / consulting within internal development teams to focus on, embed and evolve security as part of ongoing software / platform development. Push and enhance technical aspects of security forward. Beneficial experience Automation of security / data enrichment Looking to interview and engage ASAP