NICE inContact CXone Spring 2019 Release Adds End-to-End Artificial Intelligence (AI) Capabilities
NICE inContact, a NICE business, this week announced the Spring 2019 release of NICE inContact CXone, which adds multiple AI-powered updates across the contact center for smarter customer and agent engagement, plus enhanced depth and breadth of CRM integrations. CXone new AI capabilities span the entire customer and agent experience from: new AI self-service bot options, to new AI-infused forecasting and scheduling options to AI-powered interaction analytics that detect root cause issues of customer frustration. CXone now provides additional depth and breadth of CRM integrations for delivering a more personalized customer experience, including deeper Salesforce integration and new and enhanced pre-built integrations to other leading CRM applications.
“Our latest AI innovations help companies stay one step ahead of customer expectations in the increasingly competitive experience economy. Organizations of all sizes can now leverage new and innovative AI capabilities across the unified NICE inContact CXone cloud customer experience platform to deliver better, more engaging customer and agent experiences,” said Paul Jarman, CEO NICE inContact. “The NICE inContact CXone Spring 2019 Release demonstrates our dedication to continuous delivery of the latest innovations, like comprehensive AI capabilities and CRM integrations, that help our customers achieve their business goals.”
New End-to-End AI Capabilities Power Smarter Engagement
CXone end-to-end AI capabilities enable organizations of all sizes to predict and act on AI-powered insights to delight customers, engage employees, and significantly improve agent productivity.
New CXone AI capabilities that span the end-to-end customer and agent experience include:
- NICE inContact Advanced Chat for CXone: Makes introducing automation and AI into the contact center environment faster and easier, while streamlining service delivery. New integrated chatbot enables organizations to configure and deploy bots to perform common tasks, while offering easy options to transparently elevate to an agent-assisted chat as needed. Customers can add AI services such as Natural Language Understanding Classification and Sentiment Analysis, Natural Language Processing Entity Identification, Language Recognition, Sentence Similarity and more. This new embedded chatbot is in addition to the more than 20 AI-powered voice and chatbot partner integrations that easily integrate with CXone and are available on the CXexchange marketplace.
- NICE Nexidia Predictive Behavior Routing (PBR) for CXone: Connects customers with the best available agent for his or her personality, communication preferences and behavioral characteristics, powering more productive and positive conversations and call outcomes, and better customer and agent experiences. PBR leads to improved business results using advanced algorithms that adapt the best agent match depending on the top business goal identified by contact center leaders, such as Average Handle Time, Customer Effort Time, Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter Score®, First Contact Resolution, Sales Effectiveness, and Customer Retention.
- AI-powered WFM Forecasting: Takes the guesswork out of workforce management forecasting with AI-powered selection of best algorithms for each forecasting scenario. Saves time with a “best pick” option that takes into account more than 45 patented algorithms, seasonality patterns and trends to smooth out anomalies in scheduling.
- AI-driven Interaction Analytics and Insights: Drives smarter decisions, to improve customer satisfaction, with AI-driven interaction analytics that identify sources of customer frustration and unresolved issues. Patent-pending Frustration Detection goes beyond detecting negative sentiment and identifies what issues and agents contribute to customer frustration, helping businesses focus on and take corrective action in areas that negatively impact customer satisfaction. Unresolved Issue Detection identifies contact types and agents that contribute to multiple interactions.
New Depth and Breadth of CRM Integrations Enhance Personalized Customer Experiences
The CXone Spring 2019 release includes additional depth and breadth of pre-built CRM integrations to help deliver personalized and contextual customer experiences. Deeper Salesforce integration offers Salesforce customers additional options and other new and enhanced CRM integrations coming soon will deliver a breadth of options for large and small organizations globally.
- CXone Routing for Salesforce Digital Channels and New Packages for Salesforce: adds a global carrier-grade voice channel to Salesforce digital customer interaction channels, in addition to an intelligent routing engine. Adding CXone intelligent routing for digital channels can improve the customer experience through skills-based routing that combines agent proficiency with customer attributes from Salesforce to find the best customer service agent for each interaction – allowing faster resolution of customer requests, fewer transfers between agents, and options to provide higher levels of service to premium customers. Agents continue to handle digital channels from within their familiar Salesforce interface, and now with CXone agents will benefit by servicing customer requests they have the skills and proficiency to quickly and successfully resolve.
In addition, new CXone Packages for Salesforce extend the Salesforce Lightning Service Console with integrated workforce management, quality management, interaction analytics, and customer feedback applications.
- New and Enhanced Pre-built CRM Integrations: will deliver a breadth of pre-built options for integrating popular CRM applications with CXone to deliver a personalized customer experience and improve agent productivity. Each CRM integration will provide a unified desktop option between CXone real-time interaction handling and customer profile and case management from the CRM, as well as bi-directional data synchronization. New and enhanced integrations include: Oracle Service Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, ServiceNow, Zendesk, SugarCRM, NetSuite, SAP, and BullHorn.
Salesforce, Lightning and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Industry: Unified communication news
- Information Security Risk Consultant, London. ISO 27005
REFCH7901 Information Security Risk Consultant, London. ISO 27005 Information Security Risk consultant needed for a London based client. The ability to achieve SC security clearance will be required. ISO 27005 Risk Assessment experience is essential. The role will cover, Risk identification, Assessment and Advisory consulting. This is a client facing role, single client- not multiple. Experience working with multiple teams and internal stakeholders is essential. The information Security Risk Consultant should ideally have a breath of information Security and IT technology based security experience. Prior experience within the public sector is desirable, but not essential. Broad knowledge across Security IT transformation, Cloud is also key. Broad experience across GRC, iso27001, NIST is key. Ongoing support and training provided. Apply today for more information, all details kept in confidence.
- Google Cloud platform Security Engineer, Contract, inside IR35
- United Kingdom
REF CH7897 Google Cloud platform Security Engineer, Contract, Inside IR35 Looking for a Google Cloud platform Security Engineer will define, document, design, implement, harden and generally improve the security capability of a Google Cloud Platform. The ability to configure, and deploy the following Google Cloud Platform security solutioons is essential; Command Security Centre, Cluster Security, APIGEE, GCP Cloud Armor Hands on technical expertise security experience with Terraform, Kubernetes Security, Container (Docker) security, Secret Manager is essential as is experience securing Google Kubernetes Engine Workloads. It is essential that you have a proven track record of securing a GCP environment and expertise in automating that with Terraform. Scripting experience with the above where appropriate is a key ability. You will be highly technical and have the ability to engage with stakeholders to ultimately deliver a secure and hardened Google Cloud Platform.
- Security Analyst, London. Financial Services. End user.
CH7885. Security Analyst, London. Financial Services. End user. Immediate role. £55,000 Security Analyst needed to monitor and manage a security suite of tools within Financial Servicecs end user . The Security Analyst will be responsible monitoring, configuring, fine tuning, incident management and generally improving the security tool capability. Specific experience with CyberArk, Tripwire Log Center and Tripwire Enterprise is highly desirable). Current experience with Vulnerability management and penetration testing is highly desirable. Specifically the ability to effectively manage 3rd party pen tests. You will be working within a specialist security team reporting to the CISO. Experience working within a regulated end user environment within financial services is highly desirable. This role will run a hyrbid working schedule, partly remote, partly office based in London (once permitted) This is an exclusive role to DCL Search & Selection. https://calendly.com/chris-holt/call-with-chris-holt-dcl-search
- IAM Consultant- Identity Governance
- United Kingdom
- Upto £80,000 plus benefits
Identity and Access Management Consutlant is required for this established business who put their employees first. the role entails • Develop and maintain IAM services. • Further develop IAM tool integration with Service Now to provide automated JML processes and application access requests and fulfilment. • Provide guidance over Role Based Access in terms of Location based Roles, Application Roles and Business Roles and act as SME over any future RBAC project. • Work closely with our other Technology teams on integrating IAM services with Technology and business systems to increase efficiency through automation around areas such as JML processes, application access request fulfilment and attestation. • Work with the Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) team to provide application access attestations and toxic combination alerting and reporting. • Involvement with Identity Management initiatives such as Single Sign On (SSO) and Privileged Access Management (PAM), to ensure security and business processes are in line with industry best practice. • Assist in ensuring that all IAM capabilities are mapped to internal processes, policies, and standards. Develop metrics to measure and improve the alignment. • Complete monthly review and report on sensitive group access, i.e., service accounts, admin accounts, etc. validating I&O processes are effective. • Provide information to both internal and external Auditors in response to findings. • Collate audit evidence for AAF audit and control reviews, taking responsibility for identifying service and process improvements to ensure compliance with our controls and standards. We are looking for someone with Hands on technical experience with the IAM tools, you need to have been involved in the integration of the IAM solution into 3rd party software like Servicenow, You will have worked with an IAM tools that are focused into Identity Goveranance, like RSA, CA Identity Suite, Fischer Identity, Hid Global, IBM IGL, Net IQ Identity Goverance, Omada, Ping or Oracle Post covid, this role will invovle a mix of home and office work, the business have a number of office spread across the UK so locaton is flexible for this position