Avaya Deepens Integration With Google Cloud To Provide Powerful AI Enhancing Customer Experience
Avaya Holdings Corp, a global leader in solutions to enhance and simplify communications and collaboration, has this week announced further integration with Google Cloud Contact Center AI to provide better experiences for customers and a more efficient workforce, taking full advantage of the powerful artificial intelligence capabilities of both companies.
Recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center, Avaya extends its leadership in leveraging AI to improve customer experience with more personalized, intelligent and insightful interactions. This includes embedding Google’s machine learning within Avaya conversation services powering the contact center, enabling easy integration of AI capabilities regardless of channel, promoting a consistent and intelligent experience for customers and delivering true omnichannel experiences with AI. Together, Avaya and Google Cloud are providing customers with increased flexibility, efficiency and scalability in deploying powerful and simple communication and collaboration solutions that improve the customer journey. Avaya IX Contact Center is an AI-enhanced, omnichannel solution including voice, email, chat and mobile communications to make customer engagement a competitive advantage that drives growth and brand preference.
Avaya and Google are innovating in a number of key areas, including:
- Virtual Agents – Human-like automated Bots which seamlessly interact with customers, offloading the live agents’ utilization until the optimal time and then transferring all context gathered to the agent. Now customers can decide when and how to engage bots throughout the interaction. And the Avaya platform captures the intent, actions and ultimate disposition of each interaction in real-time. Through this rich data, Avaya AI can be applied to decide the next best action in future customer engagement.
- Agent Assist – Provides superior customer experience by continuously delivering contextually relevant knowledge base to agents based on real time conversational analysis–for BOTH voice and text-based interactions. Avaya AI algorithms can be applied to Google Contact Center AI to determine the next best action by the agent, delivering the right information and reducing customer friction – while increasing agent satisfaction and contact center efficiency.
- Conversational Topic Modeling – An unsupervised learning tool designed to uncover key topic areas that customers have been contacting the contact center about, and abstracting relevant information relating to how topics are articulated. Google Topic Modeling combined with Avaya AI enables agents to leverage real-time visibility of topics with each conversation turn. Through this valuable insight, recommended responses and best actions can be uniquely tailored to each part of the conversation to drive desired outcomes.
Avaya is enhancing the customer experience by strengthening these areas through integration of Google Cloud APIs with key elements of Avaya’s contact center infrastructure. Additionally, Avaya’s browser-based desktop is designed to easily connect with applications and Google Contact Center AI is seamlessly incorporated in the agent user experience.
“Partnering with Avaya helps us deliver on our goal to make the contact center experience easier and more efficient,” said Rajen Sheth, Director of Product Management at Google Cloud. “We’re excited to work with Avaya so enterprises can keep customers happy with faster call resolution, and we look forward to building on this partnership as technology and customer’s expectations evolve.”
Avaya and Google’s unique collaboration offers a differentiated contact center solution with a simpler, but more efficient and architecturally superior approach via native gRPC integration for voice. This will enable Avaya IX Contact Center customers to easily integrate AI providers like Google Cloud and infuse AI capabilities regardless of channel, for consistent omnichannel experiences. Avaya IX Contact Center solutions are capable of maintaining an awareness of all events, including the sentiment, suggestions and resolution, creating a data lake source for future machine learning processing that generates increasingly impactful results.
“We continue to expand our AI-enabled solutions as well as our cloud offerings for customers ranging from small-medium business to the largest global enterprises, and further collaboration with Google is providing additional capabilities to augment the innovation,” said Chris McGugan, Avaya Senior Vice President, Solutions & Technology. “By bringing these innovations to market for Avaya customers and partners, we enable them to make every customer interaction more meaningful and insightful, and more productive for their businesses.”
Avaya pioneered the integration of AI capabilities into contact center communications solutions, and has led development and investment in a number of key areas:
- Effortless Self-Service: With the power of AI, you can deliver great self-service experiences getting your customer the right information at the right time.
- Agent Assistance and Productivity: Empower agents with AI-driven guidance, that includes relevant content, suggested next-actions, and real-time coaching to stay ahead of the customer engagement.
- Smart Matching: Leverage advanced machine learning models to pair the best agent with each customer interaction.
- Smart Interactions: With powerful AI technologies, you can create smart, conversational interactions that yield improved business results.
- Empowered Agents: Agents are empowered by AI-driven guidance for content and suggested actions. Summarization tools help agents expedite after-call processes.
- Simplified Operations: Reduce complexity for customers and agents alike by using AI models to select a self-service experience, automate a process, or pair with the best possible agent
- IDAM Business Analyst - Home based
- Upto £500 per day
IDAM Business Analyst is required for a global retailer who are currently going through a global transformation of their IDAM solution This would be a rolling 3 month contrat estimated to be at least for 12 months YOu will be responsible for Creating process roadmaps and company strategy for Identity Management. Analysing and defining the client's needs and conducting a gap analysis to define areas of improvement/weakness in order to provide solutions that are in line with security best practices. Managing stakeholders from both the business (application owners) & Technology (IT Risk, Audit). * IAM subject matter expertise. Creat process diagrams to explain and demonstrate the IAM framework to end-users. We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who has been involved in an IAM transformation where they have moved the business from one vendor to a new vendor. Experience with any of these vendors would be advantageous, Saviyant, Sailpoint, Okta, OR IBM
- REMOTE Cyber Security Operations Engineer. UK
- United Kingdom
CH8196 REMOTE Cyber Security Operations Engineer. UK Internal opportunity. New position. Exclusive to DCL Search. You will be the hands on technical eyes and ears of the Cyber security capability actively working to ensure and enhance the adherence to ISO27001 and SOC 2 controls. You role will touch on the following o Security Monitoring- Threat Analysis, Maturing monitoring capability. Utilising SIEM tools o Vulnerability Management- Identifying threats to internal assets- working with internal teams to patch. § Cloud based vulnerability tool experience preferred. o Access Control Management- Mature policy and process of RBAC. Ideally AWS KMS experience. o Vulnerability Testing- Aiding with Pen test scoping in line with identified vulnerabilities. Working internally to plan and track remediation actions. o Security Incident Management- Triaging alerts, evidence capture, escalation, diagnose and fix. o Working within a Cloud based environment. Ideally AWS. o Security Patch Management Support & Assistance – Approach methods, solutions, and policy alignment. o Disaster Recovery planning o Change Management Any CLOUD SIEM experience highly desirable. Contact me today for more information Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com / 07884666351
- Senior Product Developer, Microsoft.NET, Remote working
- Upto €80,000 plus benefits
- Senior Product Developer, Microsoft.NET, Remote working
- Upto 65,000 plus benefits