PGi Introduces GlobalMeet Webinar and GlobalMeet Webcast
PGi, the world's largest dedicated provider of collaboration solutions, has announced it has launched new and updated webinar and webcasting capabilities under the GlobalMeet brand name to help organizations of all sizes run online events efficiently. Offering high-quality broadcast audio and video streaming, GlobalMeet Webinar and GlobalMeet Webcast are competitively priced and make events easy to join and conduct while providing insights and analytics that measure success.
GlobalMeet Webinar is a scalable solution that streamlines webinar capabilities to meet the needs of predominantly small and midsize businesses wanting to deliver engaging events such as demand generation webinars, training sessions, continuing education broadcasts and more. GlobalMeet Webinar helps marketers and organizations deliver their message to up to 2,000 attendees via brandable, professional-quality web events without the need to spend time managing complicated software.
Key benefits of GlobalMeet Webinar:
- Produce HD broadcast video and audio webinars without allocating IT resources.
- Allow the audience to engage with content during the event through interactive polling, chat, Q&A, and surveys.
- Seamlessly integrate with key marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Collect actionable insights to improve future events and prove ROI with robust reporting and analytics.
GlobalMeet Webcast, formerly branded as iMeetLive®, is the industry-leading standard for large streaming events that scales easily and provides the customizations, security, in-product functionality and global capabilities required for enterprise level events and highly produced corporate broadcasts. With self-service and fully managed options, GlobalMeet Webcast is a flexible, cloud-based tool used by FortuneTM 100 companies to deliver key messages to up to tens of thousands of employees and stakeholders.
Key benefits of GlobalMeet Webcast:
- Schedule and host a streaming event or leverage PGi's professional event services team for your broadcast.
- Equip webcasts with enhanced security features such as authorization by IP to ensure your content is delivered to your selected audience only.
- Broadcast to an unlimited number of participants with high-bandwidth video streaming without impacting mission-critical networks.
- Launch online testing and certifications immediately after the conclusion of an event.
June McCarthy, EVP Marketing at PGi, said, "Executives, marketing teams and business leaders will be able to benefit from GlobalMeet Webinar and GlobalMeet Webcast for a host of use cases including lead generation, internal or external training, investor broadcasts and more. The streaming technology that our webinar and webcast products are delivered on is built to be feature-rich, flexible and easy-to-use for hosting secure, engaging and measurable events. With self-service and fully managed options available, companies of all sizes can leverage GlobalMeet Webinar and GlobalMeet Webcast to deliver high-impact messages."
- Security infrastructure Engineer - Firewall | IDS | NAC | Cloud. Exclusive project, £75,000+
- United Kingdom
Security infrastructure Engineer - Firewall | IDS | NAC | Cloud. Exclusive project DCL Search exclusive Identifier Project. To join a financial services business. Key hire to be part of / influence the cyber security capability and direction within the business. Hands on experience managing / monitoring / upgrading / implementing / using the following; · Firewalls: SonicWall and or Palo Alto · NAC: Cisco OR Macmon · WAF | CASB | MDM Experience with SIEM monitoring / vulnerability analysis also highly desirable. MUST have current hands on experience with vulnerability management tooling and best practice. Current Financial services is a nice to have. Learn new skills working within a collaborative team. Grow as a security professional.
- Outside IR 35 CONTRACT SC CLEARED Cyber Security Operations Analyst SPLUNK ES- UK REMOTE- £500 a day.
6 month contract Outside IR35 Operational Cyber Security Analyst. Hands on Splunk Security Enterprise and Security clearance is required As is someone that holds SC clearance. SOC and Vulnerability management experience. Vulnerability Analysis / Management - Tenable
- SOC Manager Security Operations. SIEM, Threat / Vulnerability, IR, SOC Service- Exclusive
- United Kingdom
SOC Manager- SIEM, Threat / Vulnerability, Incident response. Exclusive Project. Management and on growth growth of Security Operations Centre capability. Managing and maturing the team, technical services line and fronting client engagements where needed. An in-depth technical background is essential, experience across SOC SIEM/ Threat Hunting (IR) tools, processes, techniques, operational is a MUST. The role will include, but not limited to; evolving the technical process, building operational capability, managing and hiring team, involved at a high level overviewing policy/playbooks, fine turning of the go-to-market collateral etc.
- Contact 12 month- Security Operations- Tanium Engineer / Analyst.
- United Kingdom
- Dependent on experience
Security Operations engineer / Analyst with Tanium for a 12 month contract. Experience configuring using, managing, supporting troubleshooting Tanium's suite of end point solutions is essential. The opportunity is due to a client expanding its international capability to a follow the sun model. To be involved in spinning up a European capability. Based in the UK. English essential and ideally being fluent in French.