HGC Global Communications Limited (HGC), a fully-fledged fixed-line operator and ICT service provider with extensive local and international network coverage and infrastructure, today announced collaboration with Blue Face Limited (Blueface), a leading Unified Communications-as-a-Service Provider to launch UC Anywhere Service. The result will be the delivery of integrated, feature-rich and flexible cloud-based unified communications (UC) solutions to suit corporations of all sizes.
One-stop UC solution enables corporations to communicate efficiently while extending business reach
Corporations are opting for digital transformation to make their business processes more efficient in support of growth. A cost-effective and ever-evolving communication tool connecting internal and external parties has therefore become essential to day-to-day operations.
HGC's advanced local network and extensive international network infrastructure are integrated with Blueface's global UC cloud platform to deliver a superior UC solution. As a result businesses can be reached regardless of their location via a designated office number through any means of communication. UC Anywhere comprises a full suite of easy-to-use and comprehensive service features including simultaneous ring (SIM-ring), voicemail-to-email, call pull and intelligent call routing etc. – all to keep businesses stay connected with business partners on a single platform.
UC Anywhere is also able to accommodate a corporation's future expansion, thanks to abundant scalability and flexibility in the platform design. Another major benefit is that this leading-edge UC capability is available without the need to make any hefty CAPEX investment. All these plus-points compare very favourably with the limited functionality offered by a private branch exchange (PBX) system.
Diverse features enable businesses to reach the next level of communication
- Choose the way you want to communicate – UC Anywhere delivers communications in multiple forms to suit a customer's diverse and changing needs.
- Local access, global reach –UC Anywhere is carried by a global ring UC network running on highly-secure and reliable networks. Businesses can enjoy a smooth delivery of uninterrupted voice and video transmission on an international scale, with exceptional service quality anytime, anywhere.
- Multi-country phone numbers in ONE device – UC Anywhere is able to consolidate a variety of overseas numbers. As a result, businesses can be reached via local numbers in designated overseas countries.
- Call flow management at your fingertips – HGC has taken a traditionally-complicated IVRS call-flow to a refreshing new level of simplicity. Our Advanced Call Flow (ACF) Management Module is a sophisticated yet easy-to-use built-in call-flow management function that enables customers to build and customise their own IVR system call-flow in simple drag-and-drop steps.
- Video and audio conferencing – Video and audio conferencing features allow you to communicate in a fully-rounded manner, while sharing screens with colleagues and business partners dispersed around the world.
Mr. Andrew Kwok, Chief Executive Officer of HGC said: "The collaboration with Blueface enriches our business portfolio and proposition locally and internationally and marks our commitment to deliver advanced market-driven solutions to meet the needs of all organisations, whether small, medium or large."
Mr. Dennis Wong, Director of Corporate and Enterprise Markets of HGC said: "Riding on our extensive international backbone infrastructure and business footprint, as well as our reliable hosting and comprehensive voice services, Blueface can now extend coverage from Europe and the US to Asia together with an experienced telecommunication operator. We can also integrate our UC solutions with various applications to meet business needs via the API integration capability. Our customer-centric approach will enable customer organisations to improve the efficiency of their daily business operations by harnessing the power of digitalisation."
Alan Foy, Group CEO of Blueface and Star2Star, said: "The collaboration means HGC's corporate customers can now enjoy a best-in-class unified communications experience in Hong Kong and globally. This will be achieved via our global ring UC network, multilingual self-service web portal and localisation of all communication elements. With HGC's participation, it also facilitates Blueface's business deployment and expansion in Asia."
The UC Anywhere service was announced on 18 August
Visually-impaired guests are invited to enjoy Hong Kong's first audio descriptive film on the same day
HGC has invited hundreds of business customers and partners to share the joy and enjoy a screening of "Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again" to coincide with the announcement of UC Anywhere service on 18 August. Earlier in the day, HGC hosted a charity screening event, inviting dozens of visually impaired people from the Tung Wah Group of Hospitals Care and Attention Homes for Aged Blind and the Star Darkness Fighters Dragon, together with their families, to enjoy Hong Kong's first audio descriptive movie, "Men On The Dragon". HGC hopes that the activity will enable them to discover and achieve "Beyond Possibilities".