Equinix Named a Leader in Inaugural IDC MarketScape Report for Worldwide Colocation and Interconnection Services
Equinix, Inc., the global interconnection and data center company, has this week announced that the IDC MarketScape has recognized it as a leader in Worldwide Colocation and Interconnection Services 2019-2020 vendor assessment . This assessment covers nine key colocation service providers worldwide and is based on current and future capabilities with a view of presenting a comprehensive analysis of enterprise requirements.
The report is IDC's first-ever assessment of the colocation and interconnection services vendor market using the IDC MarketScape model. It is a key milestone in the evolution of the data center and networking industry, as it reflects the demand for colocation and interconnection.
The recognition of Equinix as a leader in the first IDC MarketScape report for colocation and interconnection services leadership, underscores the value of Platform Equinix® and highlights the competitive advantages that Equinix believes it has over its competitors.
- As a result of this evaluation, Equinix was named a leader in the Worldwide Colocation and Interconnection Services assessment. Specifically, the report highlights the following strengths:
- Evolution: The IDC MarketScape report cites that Equinix has an optimistic outlook for future growth and is well poised to take advantage of emerging IT innovation over the next few years.
- Innovation: Equinix was recognized for the inherent value of Platform Equinix and the competitive advantage that the company has developed over its competitors, as well as a solid investment strategy and a proven record of innovation.
- Sustainability: The report recognizes Equinix as a leader in leveraging sustainable energy sources and innovations. Equinix was the first data center company to publish a comprehensive ESG sustainability report, based on GRI standards, and has also established a goal of implementing 100% clean and renewable energy. The company is an adopter of the VPPA approach to the acquisition of large-scale renewable energy and reports annually on its sustainability efforts and achievements through the report website: http://sustainability.equinix.com/
- The IDC MarketScape report says companies should consider Equinix when they are a global enterprise or service provider that needs to remove the distance between users, cloud services, ecosystem partners and customers across their edge to meet the high-performance and low-latency demands of digital. As companies transform their architecture to become digital ready, the IDC MarketScape report recommends Equinix for companies looking to optimize their network, scale across strategic locations, simplify hybrid multicloud access, distribute security controls to manage risk, or distribute data and analytics to optimize edge computing needs.
Courtney Munroe, Group Vice President, Telecommunications Research, IDC
"Equinix's strength is the company's comprehensive global footprint that has seen its brand become synonymous with neutral colocation data centers. Platform Equinix provides customers value that is extremely difficult and expensive for its rivals to emulate."
Steve Madden, Vice President, Global Segment Marketing, Equinix
"We are thrilled to receive top honors by IDC in the industry's first Colocation and Interconnection Services vendor assessment. To compete in the digital economy, there is a widespread and need for businesses to achieve differentiated advantage. This is why we are seeing interconnection and edge services growth. Our customers are leaping ahead, in secure hybrid capabilities and data exchanges, with efficient solutions supported by a large ecosystem of partners. Being recognized by IDC as a leader in our industry, demonstrates our commitment to our customers and their continued success."
Industry: Data Centre / Data Center
- Sailpoint IIQ Consultant
- Up to £75,000
SailPoint IIQ consultant- London We are looking for a strong SailPoint IIQ consultant to work for this global enterprise, in this position you will be the lead consultant in regard to the IAM and PAM tools Duties include Responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, and integrating IAM (SailPoint) systems and solutions. Assessing requirements for Identity and Access Management solutions to meet stakeholders needs. Provide support for production IAM infrastructure systems and processes. Ensures the maintenance, patching, operating, and monitoring of IAM systems. Ensures senior management and staff are informed of any changes and updates in a timely manner. Experience with Maintaining and supporting SailPoint IIQ Assessing requirements for Privilege Access Management solutions to meet stakeholders needs We are looking for someone with the following experience SailPoint IIQ experience Expertise working with SailPoint Identity IQ platform - Access Lifecycle Management, Certifications, Role Management Expertise in onboarding applications with various connectors like Active Directory, JDBC, SCIM 2.0, Azure Active Directory Expertise in developing APIs (SCIM, REST) leveraging Java based developmentExperience of Privileged Access Management concepts and use cases Unfortunatly we are unable to provide sponsorship for this opportunity, therefore applications will need to be able to work in the UK
- SailPoint Consultant- Netherland-
- upto €700 per day
We are looking for a highly skilled SailPoint IIQ Consultant to work on a major deployment project. The ideal candidate will have experience with all aspects of SailPoint IIQ, including development, configuration, and administration. They will also be able to work independently and as part of a team to deliver high-quality results. · Responsibilities · Develop and configure Sailpoint IIQ solutions · Integrate SailPoint IIQ with other systems · Support SailPoint IIQ deployments · Provide technical support to users If you are a highly skilled SailPoint IIQ consultant who is looking for their next project, we encourage you to apply. look forward to hearing from you!
- Lead CyberArk deployment Consultant
- Upto £80,000 plus benefits
CyberArk Consultant is needed to be responsible for leading the deployment of CyberArk solutions for this expanding IT services business, You will work with customer both pre and post sales, getting involved in CyberArk Solution Design, helping to create CyberArk Strategic Roadmaps, on-boarding accounts, product and process integration into the CyberArk Solution and Proviso of Installation and technical Documentation. We are looking for this individual to have experience in: Installation of CyberArk PAS for V11.X and V12.X (Vault, DR Vault, Central Policy Manager and Password Vault Web Access) Upgrade of CyberArk from V9 and V10 (Vault, DR Vault, Central Policy Manager and Password Vault Web Access) Installation and Upgrade of Privilege Session Manager and Privilege Session Manager Proxy As some of your client will be government site, all individual will need to be put through SC clearance, therefore you must be eligible to receive this and happy to be put through(With a British Citizen or to have lived in the UK for the past 5 years) We are unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this opportunity
- Senior Business Analyst - Outside IR35 Contract, SC Clearance Required, London
- £400 per day outside IR35
Senior Business Analyst - Outside IR35 Contract, SC Clearance Required, Based in London Project- to engage with colleagues and stakeholders to investigate and model business functions, processes, information flows and data structures, using a range of business analysis techniques. • You will translate the solution to the business problem into detailed requirements by creating user stories and well-defined acceptance criteria. • Elicit end-to-end business requirements for a live cross-government service • Working across the Government departments to bring together varied business and operational outcomes to form a holistic overall set of service requirements Current SC clearance is required. As is the ability to travel to London.