Equinix Named a Leader in Inaugural IDC MarketScape Report for Worldwide Colocation and Interconnection Services
Equinix, Inc., the global interconnection and data center company, has this week announced that the IDC MarketScape has recognized it as a leader in Worldwide Colocation and Interconnection Services 2019-2020 vendor assessment . This assessment covers nine key colocation service providers worldwide and is based on current and future capabilities with a view of presenting a comprehensive analysis of enterprise requirements.
The report is IDC's first-ever assessment of the colocation and interconnection services vendor market using the IDC MarketScape model. It is a key milestone in the evolution of the data center and networking industry, as it reflects the demand for colocation and interconnection.
The recognition of Equinix as a leader in the first IDC MarketScape report for colocation and interconnection services leadership, underscores the value of Platform Equinix® and highlights the competitive advantages that Equinix believes it has over its competitors.
- As a result of this evaluation, Equinix was named a leader in the Worldwide Colocation and Interconnection Services assessment. Specifically, the report highlights the following strengths:
- Evolution: The IDC MarketScape report cites that Equinix has an optimistic outlook for future growth and is well poised to take advantage of emerging IT innovation over the next few years.
- Innovation: Equinix was recognized for the inherent value of Platform Equinix and the competitive advantage that the company has developed over its competitors, as well as a solid investment strategy and a proven record of innovation.
- Sustainability: The report recognizes Equinix as a leader in leveraging sustainable energy sources and innovations. Equinix was the first data center company to publish a comprehensive ESG sustainability report, based on GRI standards, and has also established a goal of implementing 100% clean and renewable energy. The company is an adopter of the VPPA approach to the acquisition of large-scale renewable energy and reports annually on its sustainability efforts and achievements through the report website: http://sustainability.equinix.com/
- The IDC MarketScape report says companies should consider Equinix when they are a global enterprise or service provider that needs to remove the distance between users, cloud services, ecosystem partners and customers across their edge to meet the high-performance and low-latency demands of digital. As companies transform their architecture to become digital ready, the IDC MarketScape report recommends Equinix for companies looking to optimize their network, scale across strategic locations, simplify hybrid multicloud access, distribute security controls to manage risk, or distribute data and analytics to optimize edge computing needs.
Courtney Munroe, Group Vice President, Telecommunications Research, IDC
"Equinix's strength is the company's comprehensive global footprint that has seen its brand become synonymous with neutral colocation data centers. Platform Equinix provides customers value that is extremely difficult and expensive for its rivals to emulate."
Steve Madden, Vice President, Global Segment Marketing, Equinix
"We are thrilled to receive top honors by IDC in the industry's first Colocation and Interconnection Services vendor assessment. To compete in the digital economy, there is a widespread and need for businesses to achieve differentiated advantage. This is why we are seeing interconnection and edge services growth. Our customers are leaping ahead, in secure hybrid capabilities and data exchanges, with efficient solutions supported by a large ecosystem of partners. Being recognized by IDC as a leader in our industry, demonstrates our commitment to our customers and their continued success."
Industry: Data Centre / Data Center
- Senior Cyber Security Analyst / Engineer. Exclusive role
- United Kingdom
Senior Cyber Security Analyst / Engineer. Exclusive role Hybrid role- Travel to London once a month. ROLE Day to day operations, management and scalability of existing cyber security systems. Advanced triaging and troubleshooting security alerts. Improve tooling, reducing false positives. Improve processes and documentation Reviewing, approving, escalating security change management requests. Implementing new cyber security systems. Managing of and maturing security tooling such as; SIEM Vulnerability management Firewalls Patch management CASB Ideal technical experience Vulnerability Management: Qualys Forcepoint: CASB, DLP, web security, email security Microsoft Defender for Endpoint SIEM (Splunk) Firewalls: Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, Sonicwall IDS: Alert Logic Microsoft Cloud App Security Microsoft Azure ManageEngine ADAudit Plus Darktrace, Cloudflare, Cisco Umbrella, Imperva WAF Appreciation of ISO27001, GDPR, PCI, etc
- Security Operations Senior Technical Analyst, Financial Services. Exclusive to DCL Search
- 75000 + benefits
Exclusive Security Operations - Senior Technical Analyst (x2) needed within a forward thinking financial services business head quartered in London. DCL Search have been engaged on an Identifier Project to attract the very best cyber talent to this business. Influence the cyber security capability and direction within the business. Learn new skills working within a collaborative team. Grow as a security professional. ROLE Triaging and troubleshooting security alerts. Improve tooling, reducing false positives. Improve processes and documentation Reviewing, approving, escalating security change management requests. Day to day operations, management and scalability of existing cyber security systems. Implementing new cyber security systems. Managing of and maturing security tooling such as; SIEM Vulnerability management Firewalls Patch management CASB Ideal technical experience Vulnerability Management: Qualys Forcepoint: CASB, DLP, web security, email security Microsoft Defender for Endpoint SIEM (Splunk) Firewalls: Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, Sonicwall IDS: Alert Logic Microsoft Cloud App Security Microsoft Azure ManageEngine ADAudit Plus Darktrace, Cloudflare, Cisco Umbrella, Imperva WAF Appreciation of ISO27001, GDPR, PCI, etc 2 days a fortnight in London- or more if you want.. Hybrid reworking.
- It's Pen Testing Chris, but not as we’ve know it.
- United Kingdom
5 reasons, as long as you are a skilled penetration tester (and a nice person) this may be different enough for you. Healthy package for the right talents- before you ask up to 95k+ (depending on skillset). Yes permanent only. Remotely based with the occasional time to meet up- unless you enjoy retiring from society. BUT UK based but not UK client focused. Research and training time- A dedicated trainer with budget for you to sharpen / develop skills. You can make your stamp. It’s a new role for someone technical to deliver, lead and shape a testing capability. No political shenanigans etc Exclusive to DCL Search and not one of the usual names. So you can dramatically increase your chances of securing it. Infrastructure pen testing and Web app / Manual penetration testing experience highly valued. Someone that can scope, deliver pen testing, report and not be useless in front of clients. Apply today to find out more. Or email Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com Or call 07884666351 This is a UK based role.
- Ping Contractor-
- Depends on skills and experience
Looking for experienced PIng Consultants, Looking for consultant with Implemenation or Architect experience in the Ping product set (Ping Identity, Ping Federate, Ping Access, Ping Directory, Ping Adapter development, SDK etc) This would be for implementation projects, working across UK. You will be responsible for providing implementation services to our clients from information gathering through to implementation. Evaluating client business, process, systems, and technology requirements and advise clients on best practices to help guide and solidify proposed designs. Manage Client expectations, Stakeholder Managment, ensuring design Matches business requirements