Zoom Releases New Zoom Phone Features
Zoom released a handful of new Zoom Phone features recently including expanded on-net calling and additional contact center integration. And, the Zoom App Marketplace just topped 200 app offerings. Here are some of the highlights from its latest Zoom platform release.
- On-net calling to audio conference phone numbers: If you’re a metered and unlimited Zoom Phone licensed user, you can now dial into any Zoom Meeting bridge for no additional charge.
- InContact integration: Simplify integration with another contact center — NICE inContact — using direct SIP trunking between Zoom Phone and inContact. On-net calling between Zoom Phone eliminates PSTN charges.
- Merge to a meeting: If you’re on a Zoom Phone call and in a Zoom Meeting simultaneously, you can merge the call into the meeting.
- Block anonymous calls: Configurable at the account and user level, you can automatically block calls from individuals without inbound caller ID.
- Dial by name: Using T9 text input capabilities via a Zoom Phone Auto Receptionist, inbound callers can search for a Zoom Phone user by name, eliminating the need to know the direct number or extension of the person they’re calling.
- Paging/intercom support: Algo & Cyberdata intercom devices are officially supported partners. You’ll see provisioning templates for each in the Zoom Phone “add device” dropdown list.
- Slack integration: Start Zoom Phone calls from any Slack channel or group direct message. When the “/zoom call” command is entered in a Slack message, the Zoom app presents you with a “Call” button to dial out to your chosen contact via Zoom Phone.
- Access to automatic call recordings: Admins can restrict or grant users’ ability to download or delete automatic call recordings.
- Holiday hours: Configure personal call routing rules for holidays.
- Voicemail greetings: Users can now record and manage up to 10 saved personal voicemail greetings.
New Zoom App Marketplace Releases:
- Chargify: Stay up to date with customer billing events and account statuses directly in Zoom Chat.
- Enchant Notifications: Receive vital updates from Enchant for your customer support team.
- Global Relay Archive: Archive meeting recordings, chat conversations, and shared files for compliance and governance.
- Marketo: Enhanced Marketo user provisioning helps Zoom admins better manage Marketo users.
- Microsoft Teams: Start and schedule meetings faster. Hit the dedicated Zoom button in your Teams text box in any chat to start or schedule a Zoom meeting.
- Redbooth: Get real-time notifications on recent files, notes, and projects.
- Splunk: Help your team to quickly notice when interesting Splunk data is found.
- WorkBoard: Stay up to date on Workboard goals, action items, and due dates.
- Virtual video background: Windows and Mac users can up the fun on their virtual background game with support for MP4 and MOV video files.
- Set your profile picture while in the meeting: You can change your profile picture during a meeting.
New Zoom Chat Features:
- Formatting text: Emphasize messages with new formatting options, including bolding, italics, strikethrough, and bullet points.
- Reply with images, file, and code snippets: In addition to text and emoji reactions, you can get really creative in your messaging replies with support for additional visual elements.
- New chat apps: Customize and automate alerts from your important collaboration, support, and service apps to ensure you’re in the loop on important updates and issues. And they’re now easier than ever to build.
- Security Operations Engineer- SOC. UK based. £80,000
Cyber Security Operations Engineer needed to technically setup, configure, manage and be responsible for the ongoing technical requirements of a CYBER Security Monitoring Capability. SIEM experience is essential. As is the experience working within The security Operations Engineer will be required to establish a internal P.O.C and taking that into a production environment. Any experience develop processes, playbooks and use cases is highly desirable. London commutable. Flexible working, Apply today for more information. Chris.firstname.lastname@example.org 07884666351
- CONTRACT SIEM Cyber Security Operations Engineer. REMOTE OUTSIDE IR35
- United Kingdom
REFCH8165 CONTRACT SIEM Cyber Security Operations Engineer. REMOTE UK SIEM Engineer. 6 month Contract. OUTSIDE IR35 Working towards a "SOC 2" environment. CLOUD (AWS) experience essential. Three key functions; Monitor, Escalate and Triage incidents. Vulnerability Management / threat intel. SIEM configuration / management, review, enhancement More specifically; Work with internal teams to identify assets. Identity applicable threat feeds and work with internal teams to remediate. Patch Patch Patch. (Help mature process / identify gaps) Configuration / fine tuning of SIEM alerts. Create dashboards, Compliance reporting. Log ingestion. Experience across ISO27001 / SOC2 / SIEM / End Point Security is essential Contact me today for more information Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com Or 07884666351
- Cyber Security Operations Engineer. REMOTE UK. SOC2
- United Kingdom
REF8164 Cyber Security Operations Engineer. REMOTE UK Internal opportunity. New position. Exclusive to DCL Search. You will be the hands on technical eyes and ears of the Cyber security capability actively working to ensure and enhance the adherence to ISO27001 and "SOC 2" controls. You role will touch on the following · Security Monitoring- SIEM · Vulnerability Management / Testing · Incident Management · Asset management · Disaster Recovery planning · Change Management AWS Cloud experience is essential as is the ability to ensure patch management is prioritised across the business. Any CLOUD SIEM experience highly desirable. Contact me today for more information Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com Or 07884666351
- Lead Security Architect
- United Kingdom
Engage with key clients in an Architectural / technical presales capacity. Including Stakeholders, end users / partners. Working on new and existing Security projects to confirm that proposed solutions are fit for purpose from both a technical and regulatory capacity. Working closely with multiple vendor . Managed security service background ideal CLOUD Security (AZURE OR AWS), IDAM background ideal.