Zoom Releases New Zoom Phone Features
Zoom released a handful of new Zoom Phone features recently including expanded on-net calling and additional contact center integration. And, the Zoom App Marketplace just topped 200 app offerings. Here are some of the highlights from its latest Zoom platform release.
- On-net calling to audio conference phone numbers: If you’re a metered and unlimited Zoom Phone licensed user, you can now dial into any Zoom Meeting bridge for no additional charge.
- InContact integration: Simplify integration with another contact center — NICE inContact — using direct SIP trunking between Zoom Phone and inContact. On-net calling between Zoom Phone eliminates PSTN charges.
- Merge to a meeting: If you’re on a Zoom Phone call and in a Zoom Meeting simultaneously, you can merge the call into the meeting.
- Block anonymous calls: Configurable at the account and user level, you can automatically block calls from individuals without inbound caller ID.
- Dial by name: Using T9 text input capabilities via a Zoom Phone Auto Receptionist, inbound callers can search for a Zoom Phone user by name, eliminating the need to know the direct number or extension of the person they’re calling.
- Paging/intercom support: Algo & Cyberdata intercom devices are officially supported partners. You’ll see provisioning templates for each in the Zoom Phone “add device” dropdown list.
- Slack integration: Start Zoom Phone calls from any Slack channel or group direct message. When the “/zoom call” command is entered in a Slack message, the Zoom app presents you with a “Call” button to dial out to your chosen contact via Zoom Phone.
- Access to automatic call recordings: Admins can restrict or grant users’ ability to download or delete automatic call recordings.
- Holiday hours: Configure personal call routing rules for holidays.
- Voicemail greetings: Users can now record and manage up to 10 saved personal voicemail greetings.
New Zoom App Marketplace Releases:
- Chargify: Stay up to date with customer billing events and account statuses directly in Zoom Chat.
- Enchant Notifications: Receive vital updates from Enchant for your customer support team.
- Global Relay Archive: Archive meeting recordings, chat conversations, and shared files for compliance and governance.
- Marketo: Enhanced Marketo user provisioning helps Zoom admins better manage Marketo users.
- Microsoft Teams: Start and schedule meetings faster. Hit the dedicated Zoom button in your Teams text box in any chat to start or schedule a Zoom meeting.
- Redbooth: Get real-time notifications on recent files, notes, and projects.
- Splunk: Help your team to quickly notice when interesting Splunk data is found.
- WorkBoard: Stay up to date on Workboard goals, action items, and due dates.
- Virtual video background: Windows and Mac users can up the fun on their virtual background game with support for MP4 and MOV video files.
- Set your profile picture while in the meeting: You can change your profile picture during a meeting.
New Zoom Chat Features:
- Formatting text: Emphasize messages with new formatting options, including bolding, italics, strikethrough, and bullet points.
- Reply with images, file, and code snippets: In addition to text and emoji reactions, you can get really creative in your messaging replies with support for additional visual elements.
- New chat apps: Customize and automate alerts from your important collaboration, support, and service apps to ensure you’re in the loop on important updates and issues. And they’re now easier than ever to build.
- Contract SailPoint Programme Manager - UK 12 month+ project
- United Kingdom
Programme manager with SailPoint IdentityIQ IAM experience is needed for a 12 month rolling contract. To engage and manage a enterprise client programme of work focused around SailPoint. This is a hybrid role, some limited travel to London / Reading maybe required. You must have enterprise level programme management, a focused and recent history within Identity and Sailpoint project experience. Exclusive project, interview immediately.
- Outside IR 35 contract- Threat & vulnerability analyst - SC CLEARED UK REMOTE
6 month rolling contract Outside IR35- immediate start. Threat and Vulnerability Analyst. Tenable.sc experience needed. The ability to deploy agent, configure environments, run active and passive scans, produce reports and prioritise remediation activities based on output Current and ACTIVE clearance is required
- Chief Information Security Officer- CISO. London
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is needed to join a senior leadership team that is driving change across a London based FTSE business. You will have responsibility and accountability to define and execute an information & Cyber Security strategy. To be successful you should have the following experience; Experience defining, presenting and executing against your information AND cyber security strategy. Experience delivering / managing functions across information security GRC / Audit and technical Cyber Security capabilities. Senior stakeholder management to the executive committee. Embedding Info / cyber security within a Cloud focused environment. Further develop, expand and mature the information / cyber security function | team. Be able to regularly commute to London Financial services experience is desirable. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in then please use the below form to schedule a call. This is an exclusive project to DCL Search. All conversations are kept in confidence.
- IAM Business Analyst- ForgeRock
- European Union
- £500 per day
IAM Business Analyst with ForgeRock experience is need for a 12 months contract The client is in the middle of a large scale ForgeRock deployment and the BA will sit between the technical teams and the business helping to ensure the project is a success You will need to be a strong business communicator and have experience of mapping business needs against ForgeRock features This will be a remote project dealing with teams in different geographies, you must have strong English communications skills and be happy working remotely and able to be proactive to ensure your side of the project is a success