Zoom Releases New Zoom Phone Features
Zoom released a handful of new Zoom Phone features recently including expanded on-net calling and additional contact center integration. And, the Zoom App Marketplace just topped 200 app offerings. Here are some of the highlights from its latest Zoom platform release.
- On-net calling to audio conference phone numbers: If you’re a metered and unlimited Zoom Phone licensed user, you can now dial into any Zoom Meeting bridge for no additional charge.
- InContact integration: Simplify integration with another contact center — NICE inContact — using direct SIP trunking between Zoom Phone and inContact. On-net calling between Zoom Phone eliminates PSTN charges.
- Merge to a meeting: If you’re on a Zoom Phone call and in a Zoom Meeting simultaneously, you can merge the call into the meeting.
- Block anonymous calls: Configurable at the account and user level, you can automatically block calls from individuals without inbound caller ID.
- Dial by name: Using T9 text input capabilities via a Zoom Phone Auto Receptionist, inbound callers can search for a Zoom Phone user by name, eliminating the need to know the direct number or extension of the person they’re calling.
- Paging/intercom support: Algo & Cyberdata intercom devices are officially supported partners. You’ll see provisioning templates for each in the Zoom Phone “add device” dropdown list.
- Slack integration: Start Zoom Phone calls from any Slack channel or group direct message. When the “/zoom call” command is entered in a Slack message, the Zoom app presents you with a “Call” button to dial out to your chosen contact via Zoom Phone.
- Access to automatic call recordings: Admins can restrict or grant users’ ability to download or delete automatic call recordings.
- Holiday hours: Configure personal call routing rules for holidays.
- Voicemail greetings: Users can now record and manage up to 10 saved personal voicemail greetings.
New Zoom App Marketplace Releases:
- Chargify: Stay up to date with customer billing events and account statuses directly in Zoom Chat.
- Enchant Notifications: Receive vital updates from Enchant for your customer support team.
- Global Relay Archive: Archive meeting recordings, chat conversations, and shared files for compliance and governance.
- Marketo: Enhanced Marketo user provisioning helps Zoom admins better manage Marketo users.
- Microsoft Teams: Start and schedule meetings faster. Hit the dedicated Zoom button in your Teams text box in any chat to start or schedule a Zoom meeting.
- Redbooth: Get real-time notifications on recent files, notes, and projects.
- Splunk: Help your team to quickly notice when interesting Splunk data is found.
- WorkBoard: Stay up to date on Workboard goals, action items, and due dates.
- Virtual video background: Windows and Mac users can up the fun on their virtual background game with support for MP4 and MOV video files.
- Set your profile picture while in the meeting: You can change your profile picture during a meeting.
New Zoom Chat Features:
- Formatting text: Emphasize messages with new formatting options, including bolding, italics, strikethrough, and bullet points.
- Reply with images, file, and code snippets: In addition to text and emoji reactions, you can get really creative in your messaging replies with support for additional visual elements.
- New chat apps: Customize and automate alerts from your important collaboration, support, and service apps to ensure you’re in the loop on important updates and issues. And they’re now easier than ever to build.
- OUTSIDE IR35 Contract- Functional tester- SC clearance Microsoft Windows Server
- Outside IR35 contract
Front End Functional tester with SC clearance needed for an Outside IR35 project. Current valid SC clearance is required Experience with functional testing with exchange, sharepoint, SQL and other applications relating across a windows server Migration to 2019. Must be able to get to Central London 3 days a week. Jira, Wiki documentation and automation experience highly desirable.
- ForgeRock Consultant- UK
- United Kingdom
- Upto £100,000 plus benefits
ForgeRock Consultant/ Architect is require for niche consultancy who are looking to expand their presence within the UK/European Market Looking for a lead IAM architect, ideally with ForgeRock experience but would consider other vendors, But looking for someone who is able to advice and consultant with Clients but have the implementation background so they can get involved in projects as and when needed. Key duties will be: Provider IAM consultancy to clients, with a focus on ForgeRock Product stack ·Responsible for the design and implementation of ForgeRock solutions ·Install and configure ForgeRock stack to meet customer authentication and authorization requirements, ·Design and implement OAuth2 protocol using ForgeRock OpenAM, ·Design and develop OpenAM custom authentication modules, ·Configure ForgeRock stack to protect RESTful API, ·Troubleshoot and support ForgeRock IAM stack. This is a great role to join a niche play as they look to kick of their European expansion
- ForgeRock Consultant- Netherlands
ForgeRock Consultant required for 6 Month Contract This will be a mix of on site and home based, so need people to be based in the Netherlands We are looking for a lead ForgeRock Technical Consultant/ Architect with strong experience of ForgeRock to lead a new deployment project. ·Responsible for the design and implementation of ForgeRock stack ·Install and configure ForgeRock stack to meet customer authentication and authorization requirements, ·Design and implement OAuth2 protocol using ForgeRock OpenAM, ·Design and develop OpenAM custom authentication modules, ·Configure ForgeRock stack to protect RESTful API, ·Troubleshoot and support ForgeRock IAM stack. ·Designed and developed Restful APIs, This is a great project with an expanding leading IAM player within Europe, We are looking for someone with the above experience, who is comfortable hitting the ground running and taking on the reins at the start of a project