Time for an Update: Arkadin is now NTT
As the marketplace continues to evolve and update in the age of digital transformation, many companies are going through an evolution of their own. For instance, following the launch of the new NTT Ltd operating company on the 1st of July 2019, leading communications company Arkadin revealed that it will be moving into a new era in its operations. As of today, the 1st of October 2019, Arkadin will begin the transition to branding entirely under the NTT name.
Bringing all solutions together under the NTT brand will allow Arkadin to deliver a more comprehensive and consistent experience for customers. The new NTT company believes that it can do greater things with technology for its customers under a single unified brand.
A New Era for Arkadin
Arkadin is just one of 28 incredible companies, coming together to offer a combined revenue of $11 billion. Now, Arkadin and those other organisations are transforming to become NTT, bringing together all the services, capabilities, and talents of companies like NTT Security, Dimension Data, and more. The new global business will include 40,000 people operating across 57 countries in five separate continents.
According to Arkadin, as the global workplace becomes increasingly connected and digital, it’s important for businesses to become more intelligent and agile if they want to succeed. Arkadin has been helping clients since 2001 to transform their businesses, and now it’s time for the company to go on its own transformational journey.
As an NTT branded business, Arkadin will continue to provide customers with the services and solutions they love, including:
- A strong foundation of global talent, global organisational values, and brand trust
- A drive to create new business demand to achieve innovation goals
- An ability to deliver high-value solutions for business transformation
What’s Next for NTT?
Arkadin and NTT as a whole, want to help companies accelerate their growth and success by delivering positive experiences in collaboration. The business is driven by the idea that progress comes from people’s desire to work together and share experiences. Customers of the combined NTT brand will benefit from:
- Sustained focus on new innovations and opportunities for partnerships
- Updated ability to reach markets faster through service delivery simplifications
- Greater scale in new and existing market opportunities, through new and existing clients
- Global technology features that deliver world-leading depth and scale
- Access to a greater depth of expertise and skills across multiple disciplines
Mark Alexander, the newly appointed CEO, Cloud Communications, NTT Ltd., said: “It’s an honour to be leading the Cloud Communications division of NTT into this exciting new era. NTT is such a great, well-respected brand – and is doing amazing things for its clients and the wider society.”
“We’re so happy to offer local clients access to the NTT brand, and its wealth and breadth of capabilities. Together as NTT, we’re going to do great things”
You’ll begin to notice the new interim NTT logo and brand identity in the company’s marketing initiatives going forward. Consumers will still be able to reach Arkadin and other NTT brands using the same day-to-day contact methods that they relied on before.
Industry: Unified Communications
- DevSecOpp- Security design / review consultant. SC Clearance. London
- SPLUNK SOC Analyst level 3, London.
- ISO 27001 & Business Continuity Security Specialist, End User
- United Kingdom
- PCI- DSS Security Consultant, End User