Bulk Infrastructure Opens New Data Center Campus in Denmark
The leading provider of sustainable digital infrastructure in the Nordics, Bulk Infrastructure, opens its third data center campus, DK01 Campus, this time in Esbjerg, on the west coast of Denmark. Bulk owns an area of 50 000 sqm. that can initially scale to 20MW. Additional land and power are available for further expansion.
It took Bulk about six months to build an operational Data Center in Esbjerg, on the west coast of Denmark. Anchor customers have already installed equipment and the site is in the last test mode. DK01 campus now provides a unique opportunity to connect directly into high capacity subsea and terrestrial networks combined with flexible colocation and data center build solutions.
– Our data center Campus, DK01, in Esbjerg is the perfect place for us to enable a neutral traffic exchange point in Denmark. We have good relations in the Danish market as well as the international market who need a central location within the EU, says Jon Gravråk, CEO at Bulk Infrastructure AS
Bulk Infrastructure AS are builders and operators, and the company’s goal is to deliver the most effective customer solutions faster than anyone else, either in their existing data center sites or in special-purpose new builds.
– Offering the shortest time to market requires an integrated approach that leverages both assets, experience and expertise. Building up a land bank since 2006 has provided us with access to strategic properties, and more importantly, deep insight into availability zones and hidden characteristics of land parcels such as power availability, neighbour plans and zoning processes, says Gravråk.
The company believes that the Esbjerg location will play a key role in providing ongoing connectivity to the data centers deployments within Denmark and the Nordics more broadly and that Esbjerg´s strategic position on the west coast of Denmark is ideal as the gateway for Northern Europe and the Nordics.
Esbjerg has several subsea fiber systems terminating within or nearby. These include Havfrue (US, Ireland, Norway, Denmark), Havhingsten (Ireland, Denmark), Cobra (The Netherlands, Denmark), Skagerrak 4 (Norway Denmark), DANICE (Iceland, Denmark). Combined with excellent terrestrial connectivity, this makes DK01Campus the main international entry point to the Nordics and enables Bulk DK01 Campus to be the natural internet exchange point.
– With multiple cable landings planned or already in place, and the landing of our new HAVFRUE trans-Atlantic cable system, this will bring both convergence of networks and associated capacity to Esbjerg, together with creating a natural gateway into Bulk´s vast Nordic sustainable and cost-efficient digital infrastructure, says Gravråk.
Bulk has data centers in Norway, and this is the first time the company establishes Data Center Campuses outside Norway.
Mayor of Esbjerg, Jesper Frost Rasmussen is happy to welcome Bulk to Denmark.
– Our goal is to become a digital hub and the arrival of the HAVFRUE cable makes it possible. Bulk Infrastructure has chosen a location in one of Esbjerg’s industrial areas, Kjersing; the entire area is very suitable for data centers. The collaboration with Bulk Infrastructure has been intense and very constructive, and we are well equipped to service this type of company, says Mayor Frost Rasmussen
Karsten Rieder from Business Esbjerg is thrilled that Bulk enters the Danish Market and has chosen Esbjerg as a location.
– Our strategy of attracting this type of datacenter has been successful. This may well be the beginning of a new cluster, which will make Esbjerg Northern Europe’s most important digital hub. There is no doubt that when a market leader such as Bulk chooses Esbjerg, it will lead to even more inquiries from companies that invest in digital infrastructure, says Rieder.
Industry: Data Centre / Data Center
- IAM Consultant- OKTA
- upto €90,000 plus benefits
I am looking for an experienced IAM process Manager to help drive forward a series of IAM implementation for a global Manufacturing business, Ideally you will be skilled with Okta and have knowledge of PAM Solutions, You will be responsible for: Driving the design and continuous improvement of complex IAM solutions in close collaboration with business partners Consult on the optimisation of IAM processes and design proper IT-based solutions to meet availability and quality targets Define technical specifications for SW-development (standards, design patterns, test cases, scenarios) and manage the life cycle of designed solutions Actively scan for relevant innovations and new technologies to identify further potential for improving IAM solutions and processes using OKTA Analyse new features of the regular Okta releases We are looking for someone with strong IAM experience as an Architect, Analyst, Technical Engineer, or similar role in the Identity and Security domain Experience with relevant certifications in development/administration, design and configuration of the Okta IAM platforms Familiar with LCM - joiners, movers, leavers, application federation - SAML, OIDC, SCIM and many other IAM terms Good mix of competences in IAM business process and project management concepts and tools e.g., ServiceNow, Jira, PRINCE2, SCRUM (agile)
- SAP Security Consultant
- upto €70,000 plus benefits
I am looking for an experienced SAP Security Consultant. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of SAP security concepts and be able to apply them to real-world scenarios. ideally you will also have experience with Securitybridge or Onapsis, or a similar SAP security tool. Your responsibilities will include: Reviewing and auditing SAP security settings and controls Identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities Implementing security best practices Educating users on SAP security Experience experience in SAP security Experience with Securitybridge or Onapsis, or a similar SAP security tool would be very advantageous Strong understanding of SAP security concepts Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills Excellent communication and presentation skills Fluent in French & English
- Post Grad MSc Cyber security - Junior Cyber Risk Analyst wanted. UK
- United Kingdom
- Entry role
The perfect start to your new Cyber Security Career. Post Graduate Cyber Risk Analyst Wanted. Are you are fresh from earning your Cyber Security MSc and eager to start your career in Cyber Security? We are looking for a recent post graduate to join a forward thinking Cyber Security Consultancy for the ideal entry role into Cyber Security. Whilst employed industry experience is not expected, as full training and support will be provided, a history of recent education in Cyber Security / Cyber Risk is essential. We are looking for someone with an inquisitive mind, who is confident to ask the right questions and who isn't afraid to challenge the status quo. Superb communication skills are a must (in person, written and verbal) This is a UK based role that is remote first with monthly travel (1-2 a month) to meet with the team and in time to meet clients. If you aren’t available to travel this isn’t the opportunity. We are unable to provide VISA sponsorship as there will be a requirement to achieve Security clearance If you're adaptable, open to fresh perspectives, and excited to be part of a forward-thinking team and looking for an opportunity to help make a difference in a Cyber consulting role, this opportunity is for you. For more information apply here……
- Microsoft Exchange Contractor | London | OUTSIDE IR35 | SC Cleared
- OUTSIDE IR35
Microsoft Exchange Contractor | London | OUTSIDE IR35 | SC Cleared • We require someone that has experience of migration exchange from windows server 2012 to 2019. • In depth understand of On-Prem exchange server management and deployment. • Experience migrating On-Prem exchange servers from 2012 upwards. • Secure Email Gateway experience essential Due to the nature of the requirement the individual must be commutable to London 2-3 days a week.