Google Contact Center AI Review
Customer experience is by far the most crucial consideration for any business these days. That means that organisations of all shapes and sizes are beginning to reconsider the way that they manage their conversations with clients in the contact centre. The modern contact centre is the bridge between today’s consumers and their favourite brands, and customers are demanding faster, more diverse solutions from companies – no matter how small.
Fortunately, access to the right technology can give businesses the power they need to upgrade the contact centre solution and empower agents. Artificial Intelligence in the current landscape isn’t there to steal the jobs of today’s agents. Instead, it provides the extra support that contact centre employees need to serve their customers with fruitful and contextual discussions.
Google, one of the leading providers of AI in the marketplace, announced the arrival of their own AI-enhanced contact centre solutions during Cloud Next in July 2018. Here’s what you can expect from a Google AI contact centre
Google Cloud Contact Center AI Features
The Contact Center AI offering revealed at Google Cloud Next gives companies a human-sounding agent which they can place at the front of their conversations with customers. The AI can use context and machine learning to attempt to solve consumer problems or pass the client onto a human agent if necessary.
Google’s Contact Center AI aims to combine the best of Google’s AI and machine learning solutions with popular software in the contact centre. The tech leader hopes that this solution will allow businesses to improve customer experiences and operational efficiency at the same time, leading to more intuitive and personalised opportunities for customer care. Features include:
- Natural language understanding and speech capabilities that automate simple interactions with hand-offs to human agents when necessary
- Intuitive first-caller experiences with requests that can be logged and analysed by the Google Dialogflow Enterprise technology
- Automatic topic determination: The Contact Center AI in Google can understand topics based on conversation, helping customers to get the answers they want
- Dialogflow access to create a rich interface for engaging and personal interactions
- Phone Gateway which offers the opportunity to assign working phone numbers to virtual agents so you can start accepting calls in minutes
- Knowledge connectors to help Dialogflow understand unstructured documents like knowledge base articles and FAQs to offer better assistance
- Live agent assists via the Agent Assist AI, which provides the agents with information that’s relevant to the conversation during the discussion.
- Sentiment analysis for better insights into the emotion behind common conversations.
- Text-to-speech transcription to help today’s agents to better understand the needs of their customers in any situation.
- Contact centre analytics to analyse historical audio and chat logs and allow companies to uncover insights into customer trends.
- Speech context classes to help virtual agents better understand industry-specific terms and jargon throughout the contact centre.
- Auto-speech adaptation which allows virtual agents to access context to improve their understanding of the words used in a discussion
- Virtually endless streaming in cloud speech-to-text.
Google Cloud Contact Center AI Benefits
Designed on top of Google’s rich background in artificial intelligence and machine learning, the Contact Center AI solutions are intended to create smarter customer/brand interactions. With Google Contact Center AI, companies can better understand the needs of their target audience and deliver better resolutions to their problems at speed. Some of the biggest benefits of the service include:
- Integrations with Contact Centre partners: The strong connections that Google has with its Contact Center AI partners means that you can easily integrate artificial intelligence into your offerings from existing contact centre companies like Mitel
- Live agent support for faster customer care: With Contact Center AI, virtual agents can give human employees the support they need to answer crucial questions with knowledge base articles, FAQs, and more. This means that customer issues can be resolved more rapidly
- Faster insights into customer needs: Access to machine learning in the contact centre ensures that businesses can uncover and understand popular customer questions, along with the various variations of those questions that may occur in conversations. This means that analysts can create the right responses to support customers
- Enhanced customer satisfaction: With access to Contact Center AI, businesses can improve customer satisfaction by giving them speedy answers and solutions that they need to solve problems rapidly
- Higher employee engagement: Rather than just taking over the jobs of human agents, the Contact Center AI solutions from Google empower modern contact centre staff members to get more out of their jobs with easier access to crucial information
Google’s Contact Centre AI solutions are available around the globe through partnerships with a host of high-quality contact centre vendors. Currently, you can request to join the Contact Centre program on the Google website, to get access to the public beta.
The offering is designed to be simple and intuitive enough that any size of business can access more intelligent interactions with their customers. Through Contact Center AI, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish, no matter the size of your business.
How to Buy & Pricing
To purchase the Contact Center AI offering from Google, you’ll need to fill out a form on the Google website to discuss your specific needs with the Google Sales Team. You can also review your options to access artificial intelligence features from Google from any of the contact centre partners that currently connect with the Google Contact Center AI offering.
Since it was announced at Google Cloud Next in 2018, the promise of an AI-enhanced Contact Centre solution from Google has been an exciting prospect for businesses. Now that companies of all sizes need to make sure that they’re delivering immersive and intuitive experiences to their customers, the insights and support offered by artificial intelligence are incredibly valuable. Google’s Contact Center AI solution, combined with integrations with multiple high-level contact centre vendors, makes intelligent solutions available to businesses of all sizes.
What’s more, Google recently rolled out a range of updates to its Contact Center AI offering, designed to make the experience even more intelligent and intuitive for modern users. Now’s the perfect time to start getting involved with smart customer care.
Industry: Unified Communications & Artificial Intelligence
- Penetration Tester, UK based. Ability to achieve SC clearance
- United Kingdom
Experienced Penetration tester- UK based with the ability to achieve SC clearance. On-going training and development and paid certifications / renewals. Interested to hear from all areas of penetration testing, web app, infrastructure, mobile, etc. MUST have current hands on experience delivering penetration testing. Ideally from a consultancy background with experience working with multiple clients. OSCP / CREST / CHECK / Tigerscheme penetration testing experience / certifications desirable. Apply today for more details. All information kept in the strictest of confidence.
- Senior Data Privacy Specialist, London. CIPT
REF CH7875 £60,000 Senior Data Privacy Specialist, London. CIPT Senior Data Privacy Specialist needed to help advise client on project and programmes relating to Data Privacy and compliance. UK based role. Ideally looking for someone that has a strong appreciation of technology and Data Privacy that can work with clients to develop or enhance their strategies, policies, processes and techniques to manage cybersecurity risks while enabling business driven data. Certified Information Privacy Technologists (CIPT), Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe CIPP/E experience and or certification highly desirable. Specific experience within the healthcare industry is of particular interest. All details kept in confidence Apply today for more information
- Cyber Security lead Managing Consultant, Healthcare
REF CH7874 £120,000 Cyber Security lead Managing Consultant, Healthcare, Public Sector. UK Cyber Security lead Managing Consultant with a specialisation in healthcare needed. The Cyber Security lead Managing Consultant will identify, engage with, consult and deliver key and critical cyber focused programmes and projects into healthcare clients. To be a success in the role you will be able to identify and engage with clients building pipelines of new business opportunities. A key part of your role will be to engage with new and existing clients to win new business opportunities- this role is revenue generating. Consulting experience around digital cyber transformations, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Critical National Infrastructure programmes, Managed Detection and Response etc are key. NIST, ISO27001, etc Team management, , identifying Cyber Risk, UK based, Permanent position. The ability to achieve UK security clearance is a perquisite. All details held in confidence. Apply today for more information.
- CONTRACT outside IR35 - SENIOR Security Analyst level 3.
- United Kingdom
- competitive day rates
REF CH7873 CONTRACT 3 month rolling outside ir35 SENIOR Security Analyst level 3. London ideally- but flexible SOC SIEM experience essential. Broad cyber hands on experience should include Threat hunting, Detection, Phishing, Malware etc Scope of engagement · Managing / running BAU tasks (Organising and assigning workloads to the Tier 2 analysts) · Working with the various security tools (Creating documentation to support the use of these tools) · Support Incident Management activities (Work with the incident managers when an incident is identified) · Support Incident Response activities (Recommendations and support remediation activities without completing these activities) · Be technical point of contact to the wider business on security related issues (SME within the team on security related issues) · Train the SOC Analysts (Continuity of service - knowledge transfer to the T2 analysts ) · Working with the Security Engineers on: (Use Case Development Identifying scenarios and developing the use case for the engineering team to deploy Identifying rules and alerts triggered to be fine-tuned by the engineering team) · Recommendations for dashboard creation (Working with the engineering team to identify potential dashboards to create) · Creating, maintaining and uplifting documentation (Playbooks, Process Documentation) · Drive improvement across the estate (Support Vulnerability Management activities and provide enrichment where possible) Any of the following certifications are desirable Splunk Phantom certified admin, Splunk Core Certified Power User / Advanced, Splunk Certified Enterprise Security Admin, etc The individual MUST currently be living in the UK and be able to achieve UK security clearance. (SC) Looking to interview immediately. Arrange a call https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arranged-call-with-chris-holt-soc-role- Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com