8×8 Launches Contact Centre at Customer Contact Week
8×8, one of the leading providers of cloud-based communication solutions, recently announced the arrival of a new complete contact centre solution. Announced for Customer Contact Week 2019, the exciting new offering aims to support more than 1 million users worldwide who already rely on 8×8 technology. The 8×8 Contact Centre will give customers access to various capabilities provided through a single platform. That means that it will be easier to access cloud PBX offerings, messaging, and video in the same space.
The company was keen to showcase its new offering at the Customer Contact Week event in the Mirage Las Vegas. 8×8 also demonstrated various new products intended to reduce customer friction and increase contact resolution across the X Series and 8×8 Contact Centre offering.
What to Expect from the 8×8 Contact Centre
The 8×8 Contact Centre is a complete solution for standalone customer service support, including IVR, ACD, omnichannel dialers, reporting, and customer journey analytics. Other features include speech analytics, quality management, surveys, and a knowledge base, all provided within a single unified platform. The Contact Centre from 8×8 is the only CCaaS product available on the market to provide a bank of minutes for each agent providing a range of savings opportunities.
Additionally, 8×8 is giving its customers options to use their own PBX or access the 8×8 UCaaS offering with a selection of pre-built CRM integrations that extend the functionality of the platform and provide single sign-on and central administration features. The tool is backed by guaranteed voice quality and 99.99% uptime.
Other Demonstrations at Customer Contact Week
Some of the other solutions that 8×8 brought to Customer Contact Week included:
- 8×8 Expert finder: Simplifies the process of finding subject matter experts to get answers on the more difficult questions sent by today’s customers, by improving collaboration and time to resolution. Expert Finder also links the benefits of the 8×8 Team Messaging and AI solution to rank rooms based on previous interactions. Both inside and outside the organisation, Expert finder can offer better connections, integrating with over 24 third-party messaging platforms, including Cisco Webex Teams and Slack
- 8×8 customer journey analytics: Offering an in-depth insight into the various customer touchpoints available today through a single unified interface. This provides a clear understanding of every step in the customer journey, which may help or hurt customer sentiment
- 8×8 Smart IVR: This enhances the customer experience through the use of AI-supported self-service capabilities and improves the visibility and depth of IVR usage with the use of automated speech recognition and natural language processing features. The 8×8 IVR also provides a UI for creating call flows and comes with pre-set prompts
According to the VP of Product Marketing for 8×8 Contact Centre, Janice Rapp, 8×8 has a thriving and extensive history in offering contact centre services. The Contact Centre solution now provided by 8×8 gives customers a way to expand their functionalities via video, messaging, and more on a single, enhanced platform.
Industry: Unified Communications
- Senior Cyber Risk Consultant, UK - Remote first- Exclusive
- United Kingdom
- Depended on experience.
Cyber Security Risk Consultant to join specialist, people first security consultancy. WARNING if you want a large, slow moving, high politics, high travel security consultancy that demands their a pound of flesh this is NOT for you. Client focused opportunity. Prior consulting experience is essential within Cyber Security. Experience working with businesses to identity and make recommendations to mitigate cyber risk. Some of the nice to have certifications. CRISC, ISO27001 Lead implementer, CISA, CISM, CISSP UK based - remote first mentality. (With some travel) Training budget Unlimited holiday Looking to interview immediately Unable to offer sponsorship.
- identity access Management Consutlant
- Upto £80,000 plus benefits
An Identity & Access Management Consultant is needed for an expanding business based in the United Kingdom. (Remote role with monthly office meet ups) The Identity & Access Management Consultant will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of Identity & Access Management/IAM products for a wide variety of clients. Deliver bespoke end-to-end consultancy service to our clients, from gathering requirements through to implementation. Work in a close team designing, developing, and implementing first-class IAM solutions. Manage client relationships, working closely with key stakeholders to continually evaluate business requirements and ensure the highest quality solution delivery. If you are interested we are looking for an individual with Previous experience working within the IAM or CIAM field is essential, Strong knowledge with SAML and Oauth and ideally OpenID Previous experience from any of these technologies: One Identity, SailPoint, Saviynt, Ubisecure, Ping Identity, would be advantageous
- 17'5 NOT 4 7R4P | Pen testing Lead 100k++
Lead Penetration tester wanted please. - This is however a Master level as appose to padawan. 1. 100k+ for the skilled individual. 2. Research / training time 3. Hybrid role- 3 days at home 2 in the office with the team in London. (11am - 16:00) 4. Exclusive opportunity. So yours to hear about if you are quick. Infrastructure and Web application / red teaming pen testing experience Someone that can scope, deliver and speak to clients.
- It's Pen Testing, The good, the bad and the ugly
- United Kingdom
A new lead Pen Testing opportunity, AND slightly different from the usual you may see. The good, the bad and the ugly… Lalalalala la laa laaaa The GOOD 1. £90-110k for the skilled individual. 2. Research / training time 3. Hybrid role- 3 days at home 2 in the office with the team in London. (11am - 16:00) 4. Exclusive opportunity. So yours to hear about if you are quick. The bad 1. You have to apply or email me so we can speak. 2. 17'5 NOT 4 7R4P or click bait The ugly 1. It’s only ugly if you don’t reply and someone else you know gets it. Infrastructure and Web application / red teaming pen testing experience Someone that can scope, deliver and speak to clients. Apply today for more information.