8×8 Launches Contact Centre at Customer Contact Week
8×8, one of the leading providers of cloud-based communication solutions, recently announced the arrival of a new complete contact centre solution. Announced for Customer Contact Week 2019, the exciting new offering aims to support more than 1 million users worldwide who already rely on 8×8 technology. The 8×8 Contact Centre will give customers access to various capabilities provided through a single platform. That means that it will be easier to access cloud PBX offerings, messaging, and video in the same space.
The company was keen to showcase its new offering at the Customer Contact Week event in the Mirage Las Vegas. 8×8 also demonstrated various new products intended to reduce customer friction and increase contact resolution across the X Series and 8×8 Contact Centre offering.
What to Expect from the 8×8 Contact Centre
The 8×8 Contact Centre is a complete solution for standalone customer service support, including IVR, ACD, omnichannel dialers, reporting, and customer journey analytics. Other features include speech analytics, quality management, surveys, and a knowledge base, all provided within a single unified platform. The Contact Centre from 8×8 is the only CCaaS product available on the market to provide a bank of minutes for each agent providing a range of savings opportunities.
Additionally, 8×8 is giving its customers options to use their own PBX or access the 8×8 UCaaS offering with a selection of pre-built CRM integrations that extend the functionality of the platform and provide single sign-on and central administration features. The tool is backed by guaranteed voice quality and 99.99% uptime.
Other Demonstrations at Customer Contact Week
Some of the other solutions that 8×8 brought to Customer Contact Week included:
- 8×8 Expert finder: Simplifies the process of finding subject matter experts to get answers on the more difficult questions sent by today’s customers, by improving collaboration and time to resolution. Expert Finder also links the benefits of the 8×8 Team Messaging and AI solution to rank rooms based on previous interactions. Both inside and outside the organisation, Expert finder can offer better connections, integrating with over 24 third-party messaging platforms, including Cisco Webex Teams and Slack
- 8×8 customer journey analytics: Offering an in-depth insight into the various customer touchpoints available today through a single unified interface. This provides a clear understanding of every step in the customer journey, which may help or hurt customer sentiment
- 8×8 Smart IVR: This enhances the customer experience through the use of AI-supported self-service capabilities and improves the visibility and depth of IVR usage with the use of automated speech recognition and natural language processing features. The 8×8 IVR also provides a UI for creating call flows and comes with pre-set prompts
According to the VP of Product Marketing for 8×8 Contact Centre, Janice Rapp, 8×8 has a thriving and extensive history in offering contact centre services. The Contact Centre solution now provided by 8×8 gives customers a way to expand their functionalities via video, messaging, and more on a single, enhanced platform.
Industry: Unified Communications
- Outside IR 35 CONTRACT SC CLEARED Cyber Security Operations Analyst SPLUNK ES- UK REMOTE- £500 a day.
6 month contract Outside IR35 Operational Cyber Security Analyst. Hands on Splunk Security Enterprise and Security clearance is required As is someone that holds SC clearance. SOC and Vulnerability management experience. Vulnerability Analysis / Management - Tenable
- SailPoint Consultant
- Upto €80,000
SailPoint Consultant is need for this rapidly expanding global business, The business is currently in the middle of a SailPoint Deployment, they require an experienced Consultant who is able to help them on this Journey You will be responsible for helping to configure and deploy SailPoint as well as on board applications onto the platform You will also work with the business to understand workflow and process to help align the way the business works to ensure that the business gets the most from the deployment We are looking for an experienced SailPoint consultant who has experience with both Deployment and BAU work and is interested in joining a business which is at the start of an interesting IAM Journey
- SOC Manager Security Operations. SIEM, Threat / Vulnerability, IR, SOC Service- Exclusive
- United Kingdom
SOC Manager- SIEM, Threat / Vulnerability, Incident response. Exclusive Project. Management and on growth growth of Security Operations Centre capability. Managing and maturing the team, technical services line and fronting client engagements where needed. An in-depth technical background is essential, experience across SOC SIEM/ Threat Hunting (IR) tools, processes, techniques, operational is a MUST. The role will include, but not limited to; evolving the technical process, building operational capability, managing and hiring team, involved at a high level overviewing policy/playbooks, fine turning of the go-to-market collateral etc.
- Contact 12 month- Security Operations- Tanium Engineer / Analyst.
- United Kingdom
- Dependent on experience
Security Operations engineer / Analyst with Tanium for a 12 month contract. Experience configuring using, managing, supporting troubleshooting Tanium's suite of end point solutions is essential. The opportunity is due to a client expanding its international capability to a follow the sun model. To be involved in spinning up a European capability. Based in the UK. English essential and ideally being fluent in French.