12th Datacloud Global Awards winners announced
BroadGroup, the information media technology and professional services company, today announced the winners of the prestigious 12th Datacloud Awards. The finalists in each of the 16 categories and the new Data Economy Finvest categories were selected by judges comprised of professionals from the industry. These awards recognise the teams, products, innovations, initiatives and projects that demonstrate data centre and Edge and cloud innovation and service excellence.
This year, despite a more rigorous submissions process, our judges were overwhelmed with a staggering number of entries across the categories. After much deliberation, today BroadGroup is excited to announce the 2019 Datacloud Global Awards and Finvest finalists.
Philip Low, chairman BroadGroup commented: “The Awards honour the most forward-thinking individuals and advancements and in the industry. All of this year’s winners are disrupting and innovating in ways we had never imagined and helping to define a new era in the IT infrastructure market.”
Giordano Albertazzi, the President of Vertiv in Europe, Middle East and Africa added “The 2019 Datacloud Awards was a truly spectacular evening, recognising the inspirational people, innovation and excellence that embody our industry. As the Patron Sponsor, we have had the fantastic opportunity to acknowledge outstanding industry peers at last night’s ceremony. From categories ranging from cloud and data centre architecture to connectivity and circular economy leadership, I sincerely congratulate all the very deserving winners.”
The winners of the 2019 Datacloud Global Awards:
- Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Kao Data
- Cloud Service Provider of the Year - Jelastic
- Data Centre Service Provider of the Year - CBRE
- Data Centre CyberSecurity Award - Cyxtera
- Data Centre for Smart City Award - RISE SICS North
- Excellence in Regional Data Centre Award - Asia Pac - GDS Services
- Excellence in Regional Data Centre Award - Europe - Green Mountain
- Excellence in Regional Data Centre Award - Middle East and Africa - Rack Centre
- Excellence in Regional Data Centre Award - Americas - GlobeNet
- Global Connectivity Innovator of the Year - Global Cloud Xchange
- Hyperscale Innovation Award - Chindata
- The Edge Innovation Award - Vapor IO
- Data Centre Location of the Year - Greater Montréal
- Digital Champion 2019 Award - SBAB Bank implemented by City Network Hosting AB
- Young Digital Leader of the Year - Sami Badri-Credit Suisse
- Young Engineer of the Year - Paul Harrison
- Law Firm of the Year Award - Eversheds Sutherland
- Edge Investment Award - EdgeConneX
- Real Estate Deal of the Year Award - Legal & General Capital & Goldacre Noe Group
- M&A of the Year Award - CyrusOne
- The BroadGroup Award - Andrew Harrison & Andrew Jay
- iMasons Sustainability Champion Award - Joe Kava, Google
Industry: Data Centre
- IAM Consultant- One Identity Manager- UK Wide
- Upto £75,000 plus excellent benefits
One Identity IAM consultant is needed for this expanding UK based business, you will be responsible for: Developing and Supporting the Identity and Access management system based-on One Identity products Active Roles Server and Identity Manager. Further develop One Identity Manager’s integration with Service Now to provide automated JML processes and application access requests and fulfilment. Work across the business ensuring that the IAM solutions integrates into both the technology and business systems and processes, ideally automating as mush as possible. Work with the Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) team to provide application access attestations and toxic combination alerting and reporting. Work on a mixture of IAM related projects to help to integrate new ideas and technology into the business to ensure the business stays fully compliant Assist in ensuring that all IAM capabilities are mapped to internal processes, policies, and standards. Develop metrics to measure and improve and also compile reports around the solution If you are interested in this opportunity we are looking for someone who is skilled within Identity Acess management, you will need to have worked with the One Identity product, ideally both Active Roles Server and Identity Manager Experience in managing and integrating with Microsoft systems (on-premise and cloud), such as Active Directory, Exchange, Office, SharePoint, etc.
- SailPoint Integration Consultant
- Upto £75000 plus benefits
SailPoint Integration Consultant. SailPoint Integration Consultant is needed for this expanding service business to help them with complex deployment with their FTSE focused customer base. They are looking for experienced SailPoint Integration Consultants who have: • Strong solution designing experience with in depth understanding of IAM concepts and thorough understanding of Sailpoint domain. • Thorough understanding of Identity and Access Governance concepts • Leading and creating Identity & Access Management (IAM) technical architecture • Secure by Design principles in Identify Access management, Privilege Access management • Familiar with cloud architectures, data management and source control from a security perspective. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is growing and looking for individuals who want to grow and develop and work on some of the most complex Sailpoint deployments.
- CyberArk Integration Consultant
- Greater London
- upto 75,000 plus benefits
CyberArk Integration Consultant. CyberArk Integration Consultant is needed for this expanding service business to help them with complex deployment with their FTSE focused customer base. They are looking for experienced CyberArk Integration Consultants who have: • Strong solution designing experience with in depth understanding of IAM concepts and thorough understanding of CyberArk domain. • Thorough understanding of Identity and Access Governance concepts • Leading and creating Identity & Access Management (IAM) technical architecture • Secure by Design principles in Identify Access management, Privilege Access management • Familiar with cloud architectures, data management and source control from a security perspective. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is growing and looking for individuals who want to grow and develop and work on some of the most complex CyberArk deployments.
- Penetration Tester, UK based. Ability to achieve SC clearance
- United Kingdom
Experienced Penetration tester- UK based with the ability to achieve SC clearance. On-going training and development and paid certifications / renewals. Interested to hear from all areas of penetration testing, web app, infrastructure, mobile, etc. MUST have current hands on experience delivering penetration testing. Ideally from a consultancy background with experience working with multiple clients. OSCP / CREST / CHECK / Tigerscheme penetration testing experience / certifications desirable. Apply today for more details. All information kept in the strictest of confidence.