12th Datacloud Global Awards winners announced
BroadGroup, the information media technology and professional services company, today announced the winners of the prestigious 12th Datacloud Awards. The finalists in each of the 16 categories and the new Data Economy Finvest categories were selected by judges comprised of professionals from the industry. These awards recognise the teams, products, innovations, initiatives and projects that demonstrate data centre and Edge and cloud innovation and service excellence.
This year, despite a more rigorous submissions process, our judges were overwhelmed with a staggering number of entries across the categories. After much deliberation, today BroadGroup is excited to announce the 2019 Datacloud Global Awards and Finvest finalists.
Philip Low, chairman BroadGroup commented: “The Awards honour the most forward-thinking individuals and advancements and in the industry. All of this year’s winners are disrupting and innovating in ways we had never imagined and helping to define a new era in the IT infrastructure market.”
Giordano Albertazzi, the President of Vertiv in Europe, Middle East and Africa added “The 2019 Datacloud Awards was a truly spectacular evening, recognising the inspirational people, innovation and excellence that embody our industry. As the Patron Sponsor, we have had the fantastic opportunity to acknowledge outstanding industry peers at last night’s ceremony. From categories ranging from cloud and data centre architecture to connectivity and circular economy leadership, I sincerely congratulate all the very deserving winners.”
The winners of the 2019 Datacloud Global Awards:
- Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Kao Data
- Cloud Service Provider of the Year - Jelastic
- Data Centre Service Provider of the Year - CBRE
- Data Centre CyberSecurity Award - Cyxtera
- Data Centre for Smart City Award - RISE SICS North
- Excellence in Regional Data Centre Award - Asia Pac - GDS Services
- Excellence in Regional Data Centre Award - Europe - Green Mountain
- Excellence in Regional Data Centre Award - Middle East and Africa - Rack Centre
- Excellence in Regional Data Centre Award - Americas - GlobeNet
- Global Connectivity Innovator of the Year - Global Cloud Xchange
- Hyperscale Innovation Award - Chindata
- The Edge Innovation Award - Vapor IO
- Data Centre Location of the Year - Greater Montréal
- Digital Champion 2019 Award - SBAB Bank implemented by City Network Hosting AB
- Young Digital Leader of the Year - Sami Badri-Credit Suisse
- Young Engineer of the Year - Paul Harrison
- Law Firm of the Year Award - Eversheds Sutherland
- Edge Investment Award - EdgeConneX
- Real Estate Deal of the Year Award - Legal & General Capital & Goldacre Noe Group
- M&A of the Year Award - CyrusOne
- The BroadGroup Award - Andrew Harrison & Andrew Jay
- iMasons Sustainability Champion Award - Joe Kava, Google
Industry: Data Centre
- Head of Penetration Testing
- United Kingdom
Head of Penetration Testing needed to join a security consultancy that are delivering client facing penetration testing services around Web app and Infrastructure. Looking for someone hands on that is able to manage a highly skilled technical team of testers. 50-60% of the time is expected to be hands on, other duties will include, but not be limited to; leading and managing the day to day running of the team, mentoring, team upskill, recruitment, reporting, escalation, process improvement etc. Flexible location although south east is preferred. Anyone with Check / CREST experience is highly desirable. MUST be able to achieve SC clearance. UK based role. All details kept in confidence.
- CONTRACT SOC Manager. London / Birmingham. URGENT Immediate role.
REF7847 Contract SOC Manager. SC cleared, London / Birmingham. Initial 3 month Contract. SOC Manager needed to for an URGENT 3-4 month CONTRACT. SC clearance is essential. The project is to aid in the setup, implementation and management of resources to help with the initial stand up stages of a new SOC within a greenfield site. This is a short term contract role whilst a permanent hire is brought on over the coming 3 to 4 months. Experience engaging with and managing client stakeholder relationships as well as 3rd party relationships is critical. The role will involve; setting up, implementing and fine tuning the various initial stages of a SOC environment. Experience establishing and building out technical process / operational capability, managing of technical teams (analysts, engineers and architects, creation of policy / playbooks, fine turning is key. SPLUNK is the tooling of choice… Interviewing immediately. Set up a call with me today on https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arranged-call-with-chris-holt-remote-soc-role Direct contact details Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com or 07884666351
- SPLUNK Level 3 SOC Consultant, SIEM Splunk, London / Birmingham
REF CH7825 Level 3 SOC Consultant, SIEM Splunk, London / Birmingham £55,000 + Level 3 SOC Consultant, SIEM SPLUNK needed. Security Clearance. Permanent role Level 3 SOC Consultant, SIEM SPLUNK needed to join a public sector client. The ability to achieve SC clearance is essential. MUST have experience working with SPLUNK ideally to an Advanced Power User level. Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) knowledge and hands on experience highly desirable. The role will include, but not be limited to; managing and handling incidents end to end, supporting and mentoring level 1 / level 2 staff, supporting the SOC manager in the delivery of the SOC roadmap, engaging with the client stakeholders (other technical teams) as and where needed, use case development, advanced search and reporting etc. The individual MUST currently be living in the UK and be able to achieve UK security clearance. (SC) This is a permanent role To arrange a call with Chris Holt use this calendy link https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arranged-call-with-chris-holt-remote-soc-role Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com
- Aspiring Cyber Partner. Business lead, market maker.
Aspiring Cyber Partner (management consultancy) with Cyber specialism into Healthcare, Utilities and or Public Sector. Working with new and existing clients to help them solve, transform or evolve their cyber capabilities. MUST have; A proven management consultancy background in cyber. A history of identifying and closing new business opportunities. Currently Revenue generating / must be able to demonstrate recent wins. Client facing to board level with international businesses. Team leadership / mentoring experience. Extensive cyber industry experience. Digital transformation, Start-up environments etc. Experienced presenter at industry events, to be the public face of a business / capability. Breadth of knowledge across Cyber security. Service definition / creation. Would consider a senior director with experience delivering the above looking to step up. All conversations kept in confidence. To arrange a discreet call book a time to speak in my diary via https://calendly.com/chris-holt/cyber-partner-call Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com