Mitel crowns top 2019 partners
Mitel's top performing partners were crowned at the company’s international event, Mitel Next, staged in London.
“Last year Mitel focused on evolving its channel go-to-market strategy, delivering programme and process improvements that enable partners to help customers along their digital transformation journey,” said Jeremy Butt, Senior Vice President, International at Mitel.
“2018 was a year of outstanding achievement and these awards recognise the partners whose dedication and contributions helped drive our continued success together.”
The winners were..
• Top Services Partner - 4Sight Communications, UK
• Top International Partner - Damovo Group, Germany
• Top Healthcare Partner – Orange Business Services, France
• Top Retail Partner – arxes-tolina GmBH, Germany
• Top Hospitality & Entertainment Partner – Charterhouse Voice and Data, UK
• Top Government Partner – Azentro, Australia
• Top Cloud Partner – Maintel, UK
• Top Migration to the Cloud Partner – SPIE ICS, France
• Top Collaboration Partner – Kapsch, Austria
• Top Contact Center Partner – Tele2 Sverige AB, Sweden
Industry: Unified communication news
- Outside IR35 Contract- SC / DV - Cloud / VMware Solution Architect
- Outside IR35
Solution Architect Contract - with active Security Clearance needed for Outside IR35 Contract London. SC / DV (must be willing to undergo DV) 6 month rolling Immediate Experience delivering technical Security Architecture design / assurance of security design. Specific experience with Cloud and VMWARE technologies Cross domain experience desirable HLD / LLD Current SC Clearance a must. London 3 days a week Immediately interviewing.
- Contract Night Shift Senior SOC Analyst | Microsoft Defender | Outside IR35
- United Kingdom
- Outside IR35
Contract Night Shift Senior SOC Analyst | Microsoft Defender / Sentinel | Outside IR35 Looking for an experienced SOC analyst to cover a night shift SOC operation. Level 2 technical Analyst. You must have current hands on technical experience with Microsoft defender / Sentinel within a customer facing SOC environment. This is a UK based position.
- DV Cleared CyberArk Consultant- Contract
- City of London
- Upto £700 per day
CyberArk Consultant is needed to be responsible for leading the deployment of CyberArk solutions for this Secure government site You will work with customer, helping to create CyberArk Strategic Roadmaps, on-boarding accounts, product and process integration into the CyberArk Solution and Proviso of Installation and technical Documentation. We are looking for this individual to have experience in: In CyberArk deployment, and ideally leady the deployment both strategically and also technically for this project we need the consultant to hold current DV cleared status For the right individual this could be a long term project.
- CyberSecurity Portfolio manager
- upto €60,000 plus benefits
A cybersecurity rockstar with a strategic mind and a passion for building winning solutions, is required to craft a cutting-edge security portfolio for an expanding IT Services business , with the aim to develop solution & services that will protect their customers business. this role will involve, develop & implement security strategies, manage the portfolio, drive sales, and collaborate with teams across the globe. we are looking for someone with experience in managing and building a cybersecurity portfolio of service a knack for building relationships & leading diverse teams Strategic vision & the ability to translate it into action strong communication & collaboration skills