Ping Identity Platform updated with new CX and IT automation
Ping Identity had announced updates to its software products, including PingFederate, PingAccess and PingDirectory.
The new versions improve the user and administrative experience, while also aiming to meet enterprise needs to operate quickly and purposefully.
In today’s digital world, enterprise IT and security professionals are increasingly seeking identity and access management (IAM) services to provide secure and positive customer experiences. However, they often don’t have the budget allocation necessary to make major investments in IAM.
Ping Identity’s cloud software features help enable enterprises to meet multiple business needs, taking ease of use and cost efficiency into consideration.
This is in addition to providing enterprises with the ability to reduce administrative burdens and deliver frictionless user experiences.
Ping Identity product management vice president Loren Russon says, “As the market for identity security evolves and enterprises continue to demand cutting-edge products, Ping Identity aims to improve our products without sacrificing user experience.”
What’s New in PingFederate
The updated authentication policies in PingFederate make it easier for administrators to manage policies for improved end-user experiences through passwordless authentication.
New standards help enable the secure authorisation of devices that don't have keyboards and browsers.
Additional features reduce administrative burden with enhancements to host multiple branded domains.
Key highlights include:
- OAuth 2.0 Device Flow for Easier IoT Device Authorisation: End users can now authorise input-constrained devices, such as smart televisions, cars and kitchen appliances, to access resources on their behalf. Previously, when users needed to authorise devices that didn’t have web browsers or keyboards, it was difficult to enable them using non-standard methods.
- Easier management of multiple branded domains: Admins can more seamlessly manage multiple domain names in a single PingFederate solution with the added support of TLS Server Name Indication (SNI), making it easier to support many user populations targeting different brands of companies.
What’s New in PingAccess
PingAccess shortens enterprises’ implementation timelines and lowers deployment efforts.
It also provides a streamlined user experience and architecture options that are key to their Web Access Management (WAM) Modernisation projects.
Key highlights include:
- Managing hybrid IT landscapes with PingOne for Customers: PingAccess now enables enterprises to use OpenID Connect, an industry-wide authentication standard, to bridge from the cloud-based PingOne for Customers to legacy applications in their private cloud or data centre. Native support for PingOne for Customers allows enterprise administrators to more easily manage hybrid environments of SaaS, legacy applications and APIs.
- Improved PingFederate integration: A tighter integration between PingAccess and PingFederate improves the performance and exchange of data. With new features such as local OAuth token validation, PingAccess can now reduce backchannel communication between IT and the token provider.
What’s New in PingDirectory
PingDirectoy features enhancements help manage identity data—moving at enterprise-level speed and reducing administrative burden. Key highlights include:
- New REST API: A new REST API for identity data lets enterprise application developers use the latest programming languages and popular open source libraries. This allows them to quickly add more applications with more app features to match the increasing demands and pace of today’s enterprises.
- New search engine intelligence: New search engine capabilities apply statistics and metadata to improve performance, and reduces the admin’s need to manipulate code and configuration.
- Integrations with Tivoli Directory Server and Microsoft Identity Manager: These directory integrations give enterprises the ability to migrate and manage identity data from multiple data stores, allowing them to create and manage a unified profile.
- Lead Cyber Security Incident Response Consultant.
- United Kingdom
Seeking skilled and passionate UK-based individual for a Lead Cyber Security Incident Response Consultant opportunity 3 core skillsets for the role Hands on technical incident response (triage and planning). Business consultancy (engaging with clients). Commercial awareness. Being able to engage in business growth conversations. Consultancy experience is an essential as it the ability to visit clients and the office. Additional experience will include, but not be limited to: Developing incident response strategies, guides and procedures for effective incident handling Proactive and reactive defense plans based on cyber threat actors' techniques Offering guidance, supervision, and fostering opportunities for team development Significant career development opportunities for the right individuals.
- OUTSIDE IR35 Contract- Functional tester- SC clearance Microsoft Windows Server
- Outside IR35 contract
Front End Functional tester with SC clearance needed for an Outside IR35 project. Current valid SC clearance is required Experience with functional testing with exchange, sharepoint, SQL and other applications relating across a windows server Migration to 2019. Must be able to get to Central London 3 days a week. Jira, Wiki documentation and automation experience highly desirable.
- ForgeRock Consultant- UK
- United Kingdom
- Upto £100,000 plus benefits
ForgeRock Consultant/ Architect is require for niche consultancy who are looking to expand their presence within the UK/European Market Looking for a lead IAM architect, ideally with ForgeRock experience but would consider other vendors, But looking for someone who is able to advice and consultant with Clients but have the implementation background so they can get involved in projects as and when needed. Key duties will be: Provider IAM consultancy to clients, with a focus on ForgeRock Product stack ·Responsible for the design and implementation of ForgeRock solutions ·Install and configure ForgeRock stack to meet customer authentication and authorization requirements, ·Design and implement OAuth2 protocol using ForgeRock OpenAM, ·Design and develop OpenAM custom authentication modules, ·Configure ForgeRock stack to protect RESTful API, ·Troubleshoot and support ForgeRock IAM stack. This is a great role to join a niche play as they look to kick of their European expansion
- ForgeRock Consultant- Netherlands
ForgeRock Consultant required for 6 Month Contract This will be a mix of on site and home based, so need people to be based in the Netherlands We are looking for a lead ForgeRock Technical Consultant/ Architect with strong experience of ForgeRock to lead a new deployment project. ·Responsible for the design and implementation of ForgeRock stack ·Install and configure ForgeRock stack to meet customer authentication and authorization requirements, ·Design and implement OAuth2 protocol using ForgeRock OpenAM, ·Design and develop OpenAM custom authentication modules, ·Configure ForgeRock stack to protect RESTful API, ·Troubleshoot and support ForgeRock IAM stack. ·Designed and developed Restful APIs, This is a great project with an expanding leading IAM player within Europe, We are looking for someone with the above experience, who is comfortable hitting the ground running and taking on the reins at the start of a project