Ping Identity Platform updated with new CX and IT automation
Ping Identity had announced updates to its software products, including PingFederate, PingAccess and PingDirectory.
The new versions improve the user and administrative experience, while also aiming to meet enterprise needs to operate quickly and purposefully.
In today’s digital world, enterprise IT and security professionals are increasingly seeking identity and access management (IAM) services to provide secure and positive customer experiences. However, they often don’t have the budget allocation necessary to make major investments in IAM.
Ping Identity’s cloud software features help enable enterprises to meet multiple business needs, taking ease of use and cost efficiency into consideration.
This is in addition to providing enterprises with the ability to reduce administrative burdens and deliver frictionless user experiences.
Ping Identity product management vice president Loren Russon says, “As the market for identity security evolves and enterprises continue to demand cutting-edge products, Ping Identity aims to improve our products without sacrificing user experience.”
What’s New in PingFederate
The updated authentication policies in PingFederate make it easier for administrators to manage policies for improved end-user experiences through passwordless authentication.
New standards help enable the secure authorisation of devices that don't have keyboards and browsers.
Additional features reduce administrative burden with enhancements to host multiple branded domains.
Key highlights include:
- OAuth 2.0 Device Flow for Easier IoT Device Authorisation: End users can now authorise input-constrained devices, such as smart televisions, cars and kitchen appliances, to access resources on their behalf. Previously, when users needed to authorise devices that didn’t have web browsers or keyboards, it was difficult to enable them using non-standard methods.
- Easier management of multiple branded domains: Admins can more seamlessly manage multiple domain names in a single PingFederate solution with the added support of TLS Server Name Indication (SNI), making it easier to support many user populations targeting different brands of companies.
What’s New in PingAccess
PingAccess shortens enterprises’ implementation timelines and lowers deployment efforts.
It also provides a streamlined user experience and architecture options that are key to their Web Access Management (WAM) Modernisation projects.
Key highlights include:
- Managing hybrid IT landscapes with PingOne for Customers: PingAccess now enables enterprises to use OpenID Connect, an industry-wide authentication standard, to bridge from the cloud-based PingOne for Customers to legacy applications in their private cloud or data centre. Native support for PingOne for Customers allows enterprise administrators to more easily manage hybrid environments of SaaS, legacy applications and APIs.
- Improved PingFederate integration: A tighter integration between PingAccess and PingFederate improves the performance and exchange of data. With new features such as local OAuth token validation, PingAccess can now reduce backchannel communication between IT and the token provider.
What’s New in PingDirectory
PingDirectoy features enhancements help manage identity data—moving at enterprise-level speed and reducing administrative burden. Key highlights include:
- New REST API: A new REST API for identity data lets enterprise application developers use the latest programming languages and popular open source libraries. This allows them to quickly add more applications with more app features to match the increasing demands and pace of today’s enterprises.
- New search engine intelligence: New search engine capabilities apply statistics and metadata to improve performance, and reduces the admin’s need to manipulate code and configuration.
- Integrations with Tivoli Directory Server and Microsoft Identity Manager: These directory integrations give enterprises the ability to migrate and manage identity data from multiple data stores, allowing them to create and manage a unified profile.
- Information Security Risk Consultant, London. ISO 27005
REFCH7901 Information Security Risk Consultant, London. ISO 27005 Information Security Risk consultant needed for a London based client. The ability to achieve SC security clearance will be required. ISO 27005 Risk Assessment experience is essential. The role will cover, Risk identification, Assessment and Advisory consulting. This is a client facing role, single client- not multiple. Experience working with multiple teams and internal stakeholders is essential. The information Security Risk Consultant should ideally have a breath of information Security and IT technology based security experience. Prior experience within the public sector is desirable, but not essential. Broad knowledge across Security IT transformation, Cloud is also key. Broad experience across GRC, iso27001, NIST is key. Ongoing support and training provided. Apply today for more information, all details kept in confidence.
- Google Cloud platform Security Engineer, Contract, inside IR35
- United Kingdom
REF CH7897 Google Cloud platform Security Engineer, Contract, Inside IR35 Looking for a Google Cloud platform Security Engineer will define, document, design, implement, harden and generally improve the security capability of a Google Cloud Platform. The ability to configure, and deploy the following Google Cloud Platform security solutioons is essential; Command Security Centre, Cluster Security, APIGEE, GCP Cloud Armor Hands on technical expertise security experience with Terraform, Kubernetes Security, Container (Docker) security, Secret Manager is essential as is experience securing Google Kubernetes Engine Workloads. It is essential that you have a proven track record of securing a GCP environment and expertise in automating that with Terraform. Scripting experience with the above where appropriate is a key ability. You will be highly technical and have the ability to engage with stakeholders to ultimately deliver a secure and hardened Google Cloud Platform.
- Security Analyst, London. Financial Services. End user.
CH7885. Security Analyst, London. Financial Services. End user. Immediate role. £55,000 Security Analyst needed to monitor and manage a security suite of tools within Financial Servicecs end user . The Security Analyst will be responsible monitoring, configuring, fine tuning, incident management and generally improving the security tool capability. Specific experience with CyberArk, Tripwire Log Center and Tripwire Enterprise is highly desirable). Current experience with Vulnerability management and penetration testing is highly desirable. Specifically the ability to effectively manage 3rd party pen tests. You will be working within a specialist security team reporting to the CISO. Experience working within a regulated end user environment within financial services is highly desirable. This role will run a hyrbid working schedule, partly remote, partly office based in London (once permitted) This is an exclusive role to DCL Search & Selection. https://calendly.com/chris-holt/call-with-chris-holt-dcl-search
- IAM Consultant- Identity Governance
- United Kingdom
- Upto £80,000 plus benefits
Identity and Access Management Consutlant is required for this established business who put their employees first. the role entails • Develop and maintain IAM services. • Further develop IAM tool integration with Service Now to provide automated JML processes and application access requests and fulfilment. • Provide guidance over Role Based Access in terms of Location based Roles, Application Roles and Business Roles and act as SME over any future RBAC project. • Work closely with our other Technology teams on integrating IAM services with Technology and business systems to increase efficiency through automation around areas such as JML processes, application access request fulfilment and attestation. • Work with the Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) team to provide application access attestations and toxic combination alerting and reporting. • Involvement with Identity Management initiatives such as Single Sign On (SSO) and Privileged Access Management (PAM), to ensure security and business processes are in line with industry best practice. • Assist in ensuring that all IAM capabilities are mapped to internal processes, policies, and standards. Develop metrics to measure and improve the alignment. • Complete monthly review and report on sensitive group access, i.e., service accounts, admin accounts, etc. validating I&O processes are effective. • Provide information to both internal and external Auditors in response to findings. • Collate audit evidence for AAF audit and control reviews, taking responsibility for identifying service and process improvements to ensure compliance with our controls and standards. We are looking for someone with Hands on technical experience with the IAM tools, you need to have been involved in the integration of the IAM solution into 3rd party software like Servicenow, You will have worked with an IAM tools that are focused into Identity Goveranance, like RSA, CA Identity Suite, Fischer Identity, Hid Global, IBM IGL, Net IQ Identity Goverance, Omada, Ping or Oracle Post covid, this role will invovle a mix of home and office work, the business have a number of office spread across the UK so locaton is flexible for this position