Ping Identity Platform updated with new CX and IT automation
Ping Identity had announced updates to its software products, including PingFederate, PingAccess and PingDirectory.
The new versions improve the user and administrative experience, while also aiming to meet enterprise needs to operate quickly and purposefully.
In today’s digital world, enterprise IT and security professionals are increasingly seeking identity and access management (IAM) services to provide secure and positive customer experiences. However, they often don’t have the budget allocation necessary to make major investments in IAM.
Ping Identity’s cloud software features help enable enterprises to meet multiple business needs, taking ease of use and cost efficiency into consideration.
This is in addition to providing enterprises with the ability to reduce administrative burdens and deliver frictionless user experiences.
Ping Identity product management vice president Loren Russon says, “As the market for identity security evolves and enterprises continue to demand cutting-edge products, Ping Identity aims to improve our products without sacrificing user experience.”
What’s New in PingFederate
The updated authentication policies in PingFederate make it easier for administrators to manage policies for improved end-user experiences through passwordless authentication.
New standards help enable the secure authorisation of devices that don't have keyboards and browsers.
Additional features reduce administrative burden with enhancements to host multiple branded domains.
Key highlights include:
- OAuth 2.0 Device Flow for Easier IoT Device Authorisation: End users can now authorise input-constrained devices, such as smart televisions, cars and kitchen appliances, to access resources on their behalf. Previously, when users needed to authorise devices that didn’t have web browsers or keyboards, it was difficult to enable them using non-standard methods.
- Easier management of multiple branded domains: Admins can more seamlessly manage multiple domain names in a single PingFederate solution with the added support of TLS Server Name Indication (SNI), making it easier to support many user populations targeting different brands of companies.
What’s New in PingAccess
PingAccess shortens enterprises’ implementation timelines and lowers deployment efforts.
It also provides a streamlined user experience and architecture options that are key to their Web Access Management (WAM) Modernisation projects.
Key highlights include:
- Managing hybrid IT landscapes with PingOne for Customers: PingAccess now enables enterprises to use OpenID Connect, an industry-wide authentication standard, to bridge from the cloud-based PingOne for Customers to legacy applications in their private cloud or data centre. Native support for PingOne for Customers allows enterprise administrators to more easily manage hybrid environments of SaaS, legacy applications and APIs.
- Improved PingFederate integration: A tighter integration between PingAccess and PingFederate improves the performance and exchange of data. With new features such as local OAuth token validation, PingAccess can now reduce backchannel communication between IT and the token provider.
What’s New in PingDirectory
PingDirectoy features enhancements help manage identity data—moving at enterprise-level speed and reducing administrative burden. Key highlights include:
- New REST API: A new REST API for identity data lets enterprise application developers use the latest programming languages and popular open source libraries. This allows them to quickly add more applications with more app features to match the increasing demands and pace of today’s enterprises.
- New search engine intelligence: New search engine capabilities apply statistics and metadata to improve performance, and reduces the admin’s need to manipulate code and configuration.
- Integrations with Tivoli Directory Server and Microsoft Identity Manager: These directory integrations give enterprises the ability to migrate and manage identity data from multiple data stores, allowing them to create and manage a unified profile.
- IAM Product/ Project Manager
- Upto €80,000 plus benefits
IAM product/project manager is need for this expanding service provider to help develop their IAM (CIAM) strategy roadmap. This role will have two main functions, to work between the front end digital team and the backend IAM development team to ensure that the current deployment of the solution runs smoothly and is fit for purpose, the Second function is to look at the business’ future digital offerings and to understand how the IAM/CIAM solution will develop with the new digital strategy, you will be looking at the future technology and the ensuring the IAM solution is fit for purpose. The business is an agile environment and you will require agile experience. This is a great opportunity to help shape a key product within the future digital strategy of this expanding service provider. We are looking for someone with both IAM and strong product management experience Project management experience would be beneficial. If you are interested speak to Robert Anderton on 0044 (0) 7957 493501 and he will be able to discuss the role in more details IAM product/project manager is needed for this expanding service provider to help develop their IAM (CIAM) strategy roadmap. This role will have two main functions, to work between the front end digital team and the backend IAM development team to ensure that the current deployment of the solution runs smoothly and is fit for purpose, the second function is to look at the business’ future digital offerings and to understand how the IAM/CIAM solution will develop with the new digital strategy, you will be looking at the future technology and the ensuring the IAM solution is fit for purpose. The business is an agile environment and you will require agile experience. This is a great opportunity to help shape a key product within the future digital strategy of this expanding service provider. We are looking for someone with both IAM and strong product management experience Project management experience would be beneficial. If you are interested then speak to Robert Anderton on 0044 (0) 7957 493501 and he will be able to discuss the role in more details
- Cyber Incident Manager, Proactive planning and management. SC
Cyber Incident Manager, Proactive planning and management. Cyber incident Manager needed to join a large and complex business to help them prepare for a cyber related incidents. SC clearance will be required. Current or the ability to achieve. This role does not require specific current hands on technical Incident response experience, but this background would give a distinct advantage. The role has two key functions: to help the business prepare for an event and to steer them through when / if that happens. The Cyber Incident response managers role will include, but not be limited to; working with internal stakeholders to develop a security incident management plan along with its and supporting policies. Developing plans and implementing strategies on how incidents are detected, reported, assessed and responded to. Engaging with leadership teams both internal and external, proactively mapping out this large business to identify and engage the various other stakeholders and their teams. Build out and document incident scenarios and their processes, ensure incident management procedures are updated, playbooks and key training etc. You should have experience working with both internal teams and external suppliers. The role will also focus on liaising with the various teams to ensure the security incident response plan is delivered effectively. CCIM, GCIH, CIPR (NCSC-Certified Cyber Incident Planning & Response) Looking to interview immediately.
- SOC Manager. SC Clearance. Immediate opportunity.
Permanent SOC Manager. SC cleared / clearable, London / Birmingham. SOC Manager needed to replace a SOC contractor I placed into a client who is due to complete their assignment at the end of March. The ability to achieve SC clearance is essential. Looking for someone that is a blend of strategic stakeholder engagement with strong technical skills. The role will sit in a relatively new SOC environment. The position is to setup, implementation and management of resources to help with the initial and on-going stages of a new SOC. Experience engaging with and managing client stakeholder relationships as well as 3rd party relationships is critical. The role will involve; setting up, implementing and fine tuning the various initial stages of a SOC environment. Experience establishing and building out technical process / operational capability, managing of technical teams (analysts, engineers and architects, creation of policy / playbooks, fine turning is key. SPLUNK is the tooling of choice… Interviewing immediately. Set up a call with me today on https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arranged-call-with-chris-holt-soc-manager-role Direct contact details Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com or 07884666351
- Security engineer. Financial Services. UK. Permanent
CH7863 Security engineer. End User . Financial Services Security Engineer needed to monitor and manage a security suite of tools within an End User environment. The Security Engiener will be responsible monitoring, configuring, fine tuning, incident management and generally improving the security tool capability. Specific experience with CyberArk, Tripwire Log Center and Tripwire Enterprise is highly desirable). Current experience with Vulnerability management and penetration testing is highly desirable. Specifically the ability to effectively manage 3rd party pen tests. You will be working within a specialist security team reporting to the CISO. Experience working within an end user environment within financial services is highly desirable. Flexible location. This is an exclusive role to DCL Search & Selection. To book a call please use my Calendy link https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arranged-call-with-chris-holt-soc-role-