Ping Identity Platform updated with new CX and IT automation
Ping Identity had announced updates to its software products, including PingFederate, PingAccess and PingDirectory.
The new versions improve the user and administrative experience, while also aiming to meet enterprise needs to operate quickly and purposefully.
In today’s digital world, enterprise IT and security professionals are increasingly seeking identity and access management (IAM) services to provide secure and positive customer experiences. However, they often don’t have the budget allocation necessary to make major investments in IAM.
Ping Identity’s cloud software features help enable enterprises to meet multiple business needs, taking ease of use and cost efficiency into consideration.
This is in addition to providing enterprises with the ability to reduce administrative burdens and deliver frictionless user experiences.
Ping Identity product management vice president Loren Russon says, “As the market for identity security evolves and enterprises continue to demand cutting-edge products, Ping Identity aims to improve our products without sacrificing user experience.”
What’s New in PingFederate
The updated authentication policies in PingFederate make it easier for administrators to manage policies for improved end-user experiences through passwordless authentication.
New standards help enable the secure authorisation of devices that don't have keyboards and browsers.
Additional features reduce administrative burden with enhancements to host multiple branded domains.
Key highlights include:
- OAuth 2.0 Device Flow for Easier IoT Device Authorisation: End users can now authorise input-constrained devices, such as smart televisions, cars and kitchen appliances, to access resources on their behalf. Previously, when users needed to authorise devices that didn’t have web browsers or keyboards, it was difficult to enable them using non-standard methods.
- Easier management of multiple branded domains: Admins can more seamlessly manage multiple domain names in a single PingFederate solution with the added support of TLS Server Name Indication (SNI), making it easier to support many user populations targeting different brands of companies.
What’s New in PingAccess
PingAccess shortens enterprises’ implementation timelines and lowers deployment efforts.
It also provides a streamlined user experience and architecture options that are key to their Web Access Management (WAM) Modernisation projects.
Key highlights include:
- Managing hybrid IT landscapes with PingOne for Customers: PingAccess now enables enterprises to use OpenID Connect, an industry-wide authentication standard, to bridge from the cloud-based PingOne for Customers to legacy applications in their private cloud or data centre. Native support for PingOne for Customers allows enterprise administrators to more easily manage hybrid environments of SaaS, legacy applications and APIs.
- Improved PingFederate integration: A tighter integration between PingAccess and PingFederate improves the performance and exchange of data. With new features such as local OAuth token validation, PingAccess can now reduce backchannel communication between IT and the token provider.
What’s New in PingDirectory
PingDirectoy features enhancements help manage identity data—moving at enterprise-level speed and reducing administrative burden. Key highlights include:
- New REST API: A new REST API for identity data lets enterprise application developers use the latest programming languages and popular open source libraries. This allows them to quickly add more applications with more app features to match the increasing demands and pace of today’s enterprises.
- New search engine intelligence: New search engine capabilities apply statistics and metadata to improve performance, and reduces the admin’s need to manipulate code and configuration.
- Integrations with Tivoli Directory Server and Microsoft Identity Manager: These directory integrations give enterprises the ability to migrate and manage identity data from multiple data stores, allowing them to create and manage a unified profile.
- Data Protection Officer (DPO)/ Risk Manager
- 65000 plus benefits
Data Protection Officer with a strong focus on risk management is needed for this expanding Paytech business. You will work closely with the CISO to help understand how the data is being processed within the business and identify the business risk associated with this. this role will be both internally and externally focused As the business processes payments across the globe, they require someone with knowledge of the different data regulations, GPPR, CCPA. This role is focused on helping to identify potential business risks associated with the data usage and ensuring that issues are flagged to the relevant teams within the business.
- Security Monitoring and Vulnerability Analyst, End User. PCI Level 1 Service Provider.
CH7843 Security Monitoring and Vulnerability Analyst, End User. Level 1 Service Provider. £50,000 London Security Monitoring and Vulnerability Analyst needed to join an Level 1 Service Provider. The Security Analyst will be responsible monitoring, configuring, fine tuning and generally improving the security tool capability. Specific experience with Tripwire Log Center and Tripwire Enterprise is highly desirable. Other security tools experience should include the managing and monitoring of firewalls, Anti Phishing, AV, vulnerability management, IAM etc. Current experience with Vulnerability management and penetration testing is highly desirable. Specifically the ability to effectively manage 3rd party pen tests. Hands on penetration testing is a very nice to have. You will be working within a specialist security team reporting to the CISO. Experience working within an end user environment within financial services is highly desirable. Flexible location. This is an exclusive role to DCL Search & Selection. https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arranged-call-with-chris-holt-soc-role-clone
- Internal Security Auditor, Level 1 Service Provider (ISO27001)
- Upto 65,000 plus benefits
Internal Security Auditor ISO 27001, PCI, needed to join a Cyber team within this expanding Fintech business. The Internal Security Auditor will have end to end responsibility for planning, delivering, remediating any findings etc. Experience working within financial services is highly desirable. This Is a great time to join a newly formed and growing Cyber team within a rapidly expanding fintech, that is taking a major share of its market. We are looking for someone with experience, (but not to be limited to) a mix of Information Security standards, frameworks, audit principles, controls / policies and the management and use of the technical tooling etc. ISO 22301, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework etc An ideal candidate will be working within an end user environment with a cyber consultancy background. Experience taking a company through accreditation is highly desirable Experience managing internal stakeholders, technical teams and external third parties essential Flexible working, but with the ability to get into London. This is an exclusive role to DCL Search & Selection.
- DevOps Engineer with IdAM
- Upto £80,000 plus benefits
We are ooking for an DevOps engineer, idealy with IdAM (identity access Management) experience, this is a senior role for someone that can be the lead hands on person on a project. Your role will be to work on the deployment project implementing the solution into the exsiting application so will be used to connect an applications into mulipe 3rd party appliactions. We Would look at someone who has done DevOps with Security and can cross train into IdaM, but preference would be given to someone with the IdAM experience this is a great opportunity to join a consultancy that work on some truely amazing and differnet solutions