DDN simplifies the AI Data Center with Nvidia
DataDirect Networks has announced this week it is teaming with NVIDIA to transform data centers with storage and compute solutions that are fully integrated and optimized for AI and deep learning (DL) workloads. Backed by deep AI expertise in both storage and computing, the DDN A³ITM platform with NVIDIA® DGX-1™ AI supercomputers delivers a validated, pre-configured solution that enables high performance at scale, thus making it faster and easier for every enterprise to gain data-fueled insights through the power of AI and deep learning.
“Artificial intelligence and deep learning applications are creating some of the most challenging workloads in modern computing history, and are straining traditional compute, storage and network resources,” said Paul Bloch, president and co-founder, DDN. “DDN A³I with NVIDIA DGX-1 is an integrated solution that provides unlimited three-dimensional scaling and improved performance as clusters grow, accelerating the end-to-end AI and DL workflow. DDN A³I with DGX-1 is driving faster iteration and, most importantly, speeding business innovation.”
DDN A3I with NVIDIA DGX-1 provides a turnkey solution that delivers a true end-to-end parallel architecture providing the highest throughput, lowest latency and maximum concurrency in data delivery to applications. Easy to deploy, manage, scale and support, the joint solution, available through AI-specialized resellers, delivers immediate workflow enablement and full saturation of GPU resources, all backed by one of the world’s strongest pools of deep AI expertise.
Solution advantages include:
- High-Performance AI at Scale: DDN solutions have scalability built-in, with systems delivering more than 200PB of capacity in a single namespace, and more than 1.4TB/s of performance. The DDN high-performance parallel architecture delivers data to applications and ensures full GPU resource utilization—even for distributed applications running on multiple DGX-1 systems DDN’s intelligent client for DGX-1 containers also engages multiple high-speed data paths to inject the performance of NVMe into containerized applications.
- Deep AI Expertise: With more than two decades of experience supporting data-intensive environments, DDN and NVIDIA have worldwide teams of engineers and technical experts to support customers with optimizing every phase of AI and DL projects: initial inception, solution architecture, systems deployment, customer support and future scaling.
- AI Solutions that are Easy to Deploy and Support: DDN A³I with DGX-1 solutions enable simplified ongoing operations with a fully integrated and optimized environment for AI and DL workloads. The reseller partners offering these solutions are trusted advisors that bring together the combined AI and DL expertise of NVIDIA and DDN to provide turnkey systems that are easily deployed, managed and scaled, along with single point of contact support to ensure user productivity and to give organizations peace of mind.
“NVIDIA DGX-1 is a full-stack AI solution for enterprise, purpose-built for the unique demands of AI and deep learning,” said Jim McHugh, vice president and general manager, NVIDIA. “DDN A³I with DGX-1 enables organizations to tap into the power of AI with a turnkey solution that saves time lost on system design, integration, installation and troubleshooting, enabling effortless productivity for AI developers and researchers in every enterprise.”
Industry: Telecommunications News
- IAM Consultant- One Identity Manager- UK Wide
- Upto £75,000 plus excellent benefits
One Identity IAM consultant is needed for this expanding UK based business, you will be responsible for: Developing and Supporting the Identity and Access management system based-on One Identity products Active Roles Server and Identity Manager. Further develop One Identity Manager’s integration with Service Now to provide automated JML processes and application access requests and fulfilment. Work across the business ensuring that the IAM solutions integrates into both the technology and business systems and processes, ideally automating as mush as possible. Work with the Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) team to provide application access attestations and toxic combination alerting and reporting. Work on a mixture of IAM related projects to help to integrate new ideas and technology into the business to ensure the business stays fully compliant Assist in ensuring that all IAM capabilities are mapped to internal processes, policies, and standards. Develop metrics to measure and improve and also compile reports around the solution If you are interested in this opportunity we are looking for someone who is skilled within Identity Acess management, you will need to have worked with the One Identity product, ideally both Active Roles Server and Identity Manager Experience in managing and integrating with Microsoft systems (on-premise and cloud), such as Active Directory, Exchange, Office, SharePoint, etc.
- SailPoint Integration Consultant
- Upto £75000 plus benefits
SailPoint Integration Consultant. SailPoint Integration Consultant is needed for this expanding service business to help them with complex deployment with their FTSE focused customer base. They are looking for experienced SailPoint Integration Consultants who have: • Strong solution designing experience with in depth understanding of IAM concepts and thorough understanding of Sailpoint domain. • Thorough understanding of Identity and Access Governance concepts • Leading and creating Identity & Access Management (IAM) technical architecture • Secure by Design principles in Identify Access management, Privilege Access management • Familiar with cloud architectures, data management and source control from a security perspective. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is growing and looking for individuals who want to grow and develop and work on some of the most complex Sailpoint deployments.
- CyberArk Integration Consultant
- Greater London
- upto 75,000 plus benefits
CyberArk Integration Consultant. CyberArk Integration Consultant is needed for this expanding service business to help them with complex deployment with their FTSE focused customer base. They are looking for experienced CyberArk Integration Consultants who have: • Strong solution designing experience with in depth understanding of IAM concepts and thorough understanding of CyberArk domain. • Thorough understanding of Identity and Access Governance concepts • Leading and creating Identity & Access Management (IAM) technical architecture • Secure by Design principles in Identify Access management, Privilege Access management • Familiar with cloud architectures, data management and source control from a security perspective. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is growing and looking for individuals who want to grow and develop and work on some of the most complex CyberArk deployments.
- Penetration Tester, UK based. Ability to achieve SC clearance
- United Kingdom
Experienced Penetration tester- UK based with the ability to achieve SC clearance. On-going training and development and paid certifications / renewals. Interested to hear from all areas of penetration testing, web app, infrastructure, mobile, etc. MUST have current hands on experience delivering penetration testing. Ideally from a consultancy background with experience working with multiple clients. OSCP / CREST / CHECK / Tigerscheme penetration testing experience / certifications desirable. Apply today for more details. All information kept in the strictest of confidence.