DDN simplifies the AI Data Center with Nvidia
DataDirect Networks has announced this week it is teaming with NVIDIA to transform data centers with storage and compute solutions that are fully integrated and optimized for AI and deep learning (DL) workloads. Backed by deep AI expertise in both storage and computing, the DDN A³ITM platform with NVIDIA® DGX-1™ AI supercomputers delivers a validated, pre-configured solution that enables high performance at scale, thus making it faster and easier for every enterprise to gain data-fueled insights through the power of AI and deep learning.
“Artificial intelligence and deep learning applications are creating some of the most challenging workloads in modern computing history, and are straining traditional compute, storage and network resources,” said Paul Bloch, president and co-founder, DDN. “DDN A³I with NVIDIA DGX-1 is an integrated solution that provides unlimited three-dimensional scaling and improved performance as clusters grow, accelerating the end-to-end AI and DL workflow. DDN A³I with DGX-1 is driving faster iteration and, most importantly, speeding business innovation.”
DDN A3I with NVIDIA DGX-1 provides a turnkey solution that delivers a true end-to-end parallel architecture providing the highest throughput, lowest latency and maximum concurrency in data delivery to applications. Easy to deploy, manage, scale and support, the joint solution, available through AI-specialized resellers, delivers immediate workflow enablement and full saturation of GPU resources, all backed by one of the world’s strongest pools of deep AI expertise.
Solution advantages include:
- High-Performance AI at Scale: DDN solutions have scalability built-in, with systems delivering more than 200PB of capacity in a single namespace, and more than 1.4TB/s of performance. The DDN high-performance parallel architecture delivers data to applications and ensures full GPU resource utilization—even for distributed applications running on multiple DGX-1 systems DDN’s intelligent client for DGX-1 containers also engages multiple high-speed data paths to inject the performance of NVMe into containerized applications.
- Deep AI Expertise: With more than two decades of experience supporting data-intensive environments, DDN and NVIDIA have worldwide teams of engineers and technical experts to support customers with optimizing every phase of AI and DL projects: initial inception, solution architecture, systems deployment, customer support and future scaling.
- AI Solutions that are Easy to Deploy and Support: DDN A³I with DGX-1 solutions enable simplified ongoing operations with a fully integrated and optimized environment for AI and DL workloads. The reseller partners offering these solutions are trusted advisors that bring together the combined AI and DL expertise of NVIDIA and DDN to provide turnkey systems that are easily deployed, managed and scaled, along with single point of contact support to ensure user productivity and to give organizations peace of mind.
“NVIDIA DGX-1 is a full-stack AI solution for enterprise, purpose-built for the unique demands of AI and deep learning,” said Jim McHugh, vice president and general manager, NVIDIA. “DDN A³I with DGX-1 enables organizations to tap into the power of AI with a turnkey solution that saves time lost on system design, integration, installation and troubleshooting, enabling effortless productivity for AI developers and researchers in every enterprise.”
Industry: Telecommunications News
- M&E Project Manager
- £35,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
M&E Project Manager with a Data centre / Construction / Mission Crticial background is needed in London area to join a leading Data Centre business. The M&E Project Manager MUST have experience working in data centre or mission critical project environments for a minimum of 2 years The M&E Project Manager will be responsible for planning, controlling and coordinating the delivery of various construction and business as usual projects. Ensuring work keeps to deadlines and within cost parameters. You will be responsible for overseeing projects worth over £5 million from start to finish, managing suppliers and contractors. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build a career working for an internationally recoginised brand who truely belive in staff development and progression. Reference Number: PG7448
- Marketing Specialist
- £35k - £37k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
My client, a leading name in the IT industry, are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join their team. This is an excellent role for someone looking to develop themselves in a diverse role with resposnbilites and authority with the real chance to make change and have an effect on a global business. Required Experience: 5+ Years in Marketing + Public Relations Experience organising and running campaigns and events. Content Creation - Social Media, Website and Blogs Email Campaigns A degree in Marketing, Business admin or related subject Marketing qualification, ideally CIM. IT / Telecoms Background prefered but not essential. Reference: PG7447
- ServiceNow Administrator (Contract)
- £350 Per Day
We are currently working on behalf of a London based service provider who are on the look out for a ServiceNow Administrator for a 6 month initial contract The ServiceNow Administrator will be responsible for supporting, configuring, scripting & integrating the ServiceNow ITSM (IT Service Management) tool. Requirements Current ServiceNow ITSM (IT Service Management) experience is a MUST Current experience within an IT service provider A Certified ServiceNow System Administrator certification isn’t a must be extremely beneficial Day Rate: £350 Per Day Reference Number: BD7439a
- Cyber Security Sales
- £120,000 – £140,000 OTE
£120k - £140k OTE Sales Account Management / New Business in the London / Reading area. This opportunity comes with existing accounts with internal sales support. MUST have the ability to develop New business as well as help existing accounts. Experience selling Solution and Managed service experience preferred e.g. Check Point, Palo Alto, F5, etc. Must be UK based and ideally able to achieve SC clearance DCL Search & Selection Exclusive and looking to hire ASAP. Contact me for more info 07884666351 / chris.holt@DCLSearch.com Reference Number: CH7444