DDN simplifies the AI Data Center with Nvidia
DataDirect Networks has announced this week it is teaming with NVIDIA to transform data centers with storage and compute solutions that are fully integrated and optimized for AI and deep learning (DL) workloads. Backed by deep AI expertise in both storage and computing, the DDN A³ITM platform with NVIDIA® DGX-1™ AI supercomputers delivers a validated, pre-configured solution that enables high performance at scale, thus making it faster and easier for every enterprise to gain data-fueled insights through the power of AI and deep learning.
“Artificial intelligence and deep learning applications are creating some of the most challenging workloads in modern computing history, and are straining traditional compute, storage and network resources,” said Paul Bloch, president and co-founder, DDN. “DDN A³I with NVIDIA DGX-1 is an integrated solution that provides unlimited three-dimensional scaling and improved performance as clusters grow, accelerating the end-to-end AI and DL workflow. DDN A³I with DGX-1 is driving faster iteration and, most importantly, speeding business innovation.”
DDN A3I with NVIDIA DGX-1 provides a turnkey solution that delivers a true end-to-end parallel architecture providing the highest throughput, lowest latency and maximum concurrency in data delivery to applications. Easy to deploy, manage, scale and support, the joint solution, available through AI-specialized resellers, delivers immediate workflow enablement and full saturation of GPU resources, all backed by one of the world’s strongest pools of deep AI expertise.
Solution advantages include:
- High-Performance AI at Scale: DDN solutions have scalability built-in, with systems delivering more than 200PB of capacity in a single namespace, and more than 1.4TB/s of performance. The DDN high-performance parallel architecture delivers data to applications and ensures full GPU resource utilization—even for distributed applications running on multiple DGX-1 systems DDN’s intelligent client for DGX-1 containers also engages multiple high-speed data paths to inject the performance of NVMe into containerized applications.
- Deep AI Expertise: With more than two decades of experience supporting data-intensive environments, DDN and NVIDIA have worldwide teams of engineers and technical experts to support customers with optimizing every phase of AI and DL projects: initial inception, solution architecture, systems deployment, customer support and future scaling.
- AI Solutions that are Easy to Deploy and Support: DDN A³I with DGX-1 solutions enable simplified ongoing operations with a fully integrated and optimized environment for AI and DL workloads. The reseller partners offering these solutions are trusted advisors that bring together the combined AI and DL expertise of NVIDIA and DDN to provide turnkey systems that are easily deployed, managed and scaled, along with single point of contact support to ensure user productivity and to give organizations peace of mind.
“NVIDIA DGX-1 is a full-stack AI solution for enterprise, purpose-built for the unique demands of AI and deep learning,” said Jim McHugh, vice president and general manager, NVIDIA. “DDN A³I with DGX-1 enables organizations to tap into the power of AI with a turnkey solution that saves time lost on system design, integration, installation and troubleshooting, enabling effortless productivity for AI developers and researchers in every enterprise.”
Industry: Telecommunications News
- Information Security Manager- Global Sporting Brand. UK. £100,000
REFCH8265 Identifier Project Information Security Manager- Global Sporting Brand. UK. £100,000 A unique and exclusive opportunity to DCL Search to provide leadership and guidance Information and IT Security practices to one of the most recognised sporting brands in the world. You will be the envy of your colleagues, friends and peers as you take the lead in developing and implementing a security strategy. You must have a blend of knowledge across information security and technical security and be able to build internal and external stakeholder relationships. To coin a well known phrase, you should be a player manager. You don’t need to be currently hands on configuring firewalls, monitoring SIEM alerts, but maybe you have in the past. Ideally you will have come from a technical background as you will be closing be working with technical teams. Skills should include, but not be limited to: Managing / developing to Incident response plans. Information Security Risk Management / compliance. Security awareness Driving remediation plans to address vulnerabilities etc. Hybrid working. Up to £100,000 + benefits.
- Lead Information and Cyber Security Specialist, Financial Services. Exclusive to DCL Search
Consultative approach with experience engaging with internal stakeholders providing advice and guidance across information security policies and standards into projects and programmes. Risk identification / Assessment / Management across people and process. ISO27001. Open mindedness to take on projects and programmes that will involve advising, scoping, refining, improving technical security control relating to best practice. Preferred experience; PCI DSS ISA or consultative experience within security Payment card industry. Information Security / technical security controls within Financial Services. Risk Assessment / management across technical controls. Technical Security background. Experience within secure by design and the technical security controls relating to projects / programmes. iSO27001 Lead Implementer / Auditor. CISA, CISM, CISSP. 2 days a fortnight in London- or more if you want.. Hybrid reworking.
- Cyber Security Associate, Financial Services. Exclusive to DCL Search
Exclusive Cyber Security Associate needed within a forward thinking financial services business head quartered in London. DCL Search have been engaged on an Identifier Project to attract the very best cyber talent to this business. Influence the cyber security capability and direction within the business. Learn new skills working within a collaborative team. Grow as a security professional. ROLE Triaging and troubleshooting security alerts at a level 1 / level 2 capacity. Reviewing security change management requests. Managing and use of security tooling such as; Endpoint management Vulnerability management Patch management CASB Experience with the following tools is desirable. ZOHO Desktop Central (Endpoint Management) Splunk (SIEM) Qualys CASB (Microsoft) Microsoft Azure Varonis DatAdvantage ADAudit Plus Sonicwall, Paloalto, Dark Trace, Cloudflare, Cisco Umbrella, Microsoft defender.
- Senior Cyber Security Engineer, Financial Services. Exclusive to DCL Search
Exclusive Senior Cyber Security Engineer needed within a forward thinking financial services business head quartered in London. DCL Search have been engaged on an Identifier Project to attract the very best cyber talent to this business. Influence the cyber security capability and direction within the business. Learn new skills working within a collaborative team. Grow as a security professional. ROLE Day to day operations, management and scalability of existing cyber security systems Managing of and maturing security tooling such as; SIEM Endpoint Management Firewall Patch Management CASB Vulnerability management. Triaging and troubleshooting security alerts. Improve tooling, reducing false positives. Reviewing, approving, escalating security change management requests. Implementing new cyber security systems. Ideal technical experience · Vulnerability Management: Qualys · Endpoint Management: ZOHO Desktop Central · Forcepoint: CASB, DLP, webs security, email security. · SIEM (Splunk) · Firewalls: Sonicwall, Palo Alto · Endpoint Microsoft Defender · Appreciation of ISO27001, GDPR, PCI, etc 2 days a fortnight in London- or more if you want.. Hybrid reworking.