DDN simplifies the AI Data Center with Nvidia
DataDirect Networks has announced this week it is teaming with NVIDIA to transform data centers with storage and compute solutions that are fully integrated and optimized for AI and deep learning (DL) workloads. Backed by deep AI expertise in both storage and computing, the DDN A³ITM platform with NVIDIA® DGX-1™ AI supercomputers delivers a validated, pre-configured solution that enables high performance at scale, thus making it faster and easier for every enterprise to gain data-fueled insights through the power of AI and deep learning.
“Artificial intelligence and deep learning applications are creating some of the most challenging workloads in modern computing history, and are straining traditional compute, storage and network resources,” said Paul Bloch, president and co-founder, DDN. “DDN A³I with NVIDIA DGX-1 is an integrated solution that provides unlimited three-dimensional scaling and improved performance as clusters grow, accelerating the end-to-end AI and DL workflow. DDN A³I with DGX-1 is driving faster iteration and, most importantly, speeding business innovation.”
DDN A3I with NVIDIA DGX-1 provides a turnkey solution that delivers a true end-to-end parallel architecture providing the highest throughput, lowest latency and maximum concurrency in data delivery to applications. Easy to deploy, manage, scale and support, the joint solution, available through AI-specialized resellers, delivers immediate workflow enablement and full saturation of GPU resources, all backed by one of the world’s strongest pools of deep AI expertise.
Solution advantages include:
- High-Performance AI at Scale: DDN solutions have scalability built-in, with systems delivering more than 200PB of capacity in a single namespace, and more than 1.4TB/s of performance. The DDN high-performance parallel architecture delivers data to applications and ensures full GPU resource utilization—even for distributed applications running on multiple DGX-1 systems DDN’s intelligent client for DGX-1 containers also engages multiple high-speed data paths to inject the performance of NVMe into containerized applications.
- Deep AI Expertise: With more than two decades of experience supporting data-intensive environments, DDN and NVIDIA have worldwide teams of engineers and technical experts to support customers with optimizing every phase of AI and DL projects: initial inception, solution architecture, systems deployment, customer support and future scaling.
- AI Solutions that are Easy to Deploy and Support: DDN A³I with DGX-1 solutions enable simplified ongoing operations with a fully integrated and optimized environment for AI and DL workloads. The reseller partners offering these solutions are trusted advisors that bring together the combined AI and DL expertise of NVIDIA and DDN to provide turnkey systems that are easily deployed, managed and scaled, along with single point of contact support to ensure user productivity and to give organizations peace of mind.
“NVIDIA DGX-1 is a full-stack AI solution for enterprise, purpose-built for the unique demands of AI and deep learning,” said Jim McHugh, vice president and general manager, NVIDIA. “DDN A³I with DGX-1 enables organizations to tap into the power of AI with a turnkey solution that saves time lost on system design, integration, installation and troubleshooting, enabling effortless productivity for AI developers and researchers in every enterprise.”
Industry: Telecommunications News
- Identity & Access Management (IdAM) Consultant
- Upto €100,000 plus bonus and benefits
An Identity & Access Management Consultant is needed to lead and drive technical and or business transformation projects in a client-facing position for a prestigious consultancy in Germany. The Identity & Access Management Consultant will be responsible for technical design and implementation of Identity & Access Management/IAM products within a wide variety of clients. The Identity & Access Management Consultant will have a blend of technical hands-on and client-facing consultancy with the ability to develop new business. Broad technical knowledge across Identity and access management is benefical. The Identity & Access Management Consultant will need to have technical hands-on experience with one or more of the following core areas; Privileged Access Management (PAM, CyberArk, Beyondtrust, Thycotic) Identity Governance Administration (IGA, Sailpoint, Omada, RSA) Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM, Forgerock PSD2) The Identity & Access Management Consultant must have the willingness to travel to customer sites across Germany (once we are allowed to)
- Create a Cyber Threat Intelligence capability. Analyst. UK
- United Kingdom
To join a cyber consultancy, to aid in building out a bespoke threat intelligence capability for a key client. A rare opportunity that provides support and the ability learning as you go. You must have a passion for all things Cyber and have a excellent command of the English language. (written and verbal). An ideal candidate would be a recent cyber graduate (degree, MSc, PHD) who can provide examples of executive summaries, dissertations / thought pieces. The role will include, but not be limited to; delivering executive summaries of current and potential threats to key stakeholders as well as identifying and building out a bespoke threat intelligence platform using the likes of Recorded Futures, WildFire etc which will feed into the SOC. The ability to achieve Security Clearance will be required. Crest Threat Intelligence Analyst, SANS FOR578 OSINT. UK based but remote. London, Reading for extra brownie points. Chris.firstname.lastname@example.org and +447884666351
- Network Security Presales Consultant
- Upto £75,000 plus coms
A new opportunity has arisen within the presales team of one of our clients an expanding managed security provider. You will be working with an array of customer from small to large global enterprises and will be the technical lead through the sales process. Provide both a consultancy service to customers and support to the sales teams. Use knowledge of the company’s products and services to translate customer requirements into functional, effective and appropriate solutions for the prospective customer base. To understand customer requirements, assist in the qualification processes and by utilising the company’s standard product and services portfolio to create a suitable solution in concept. Present technical solutions to customers both formally and informally as required We are looking for someone with a strong network security background with knowledge of one of the fellowing vendors, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Ciso would be benefical
- Penetration tester- Inside IR35. London. High profile client.
- £400 Umbrella rate
Penetration tester- Inside IR35 £310 Umbrella rate Long term project London Application and mobile (android / iOs) penetration testing experience Manage and deliver penetration testing project Ability to program or script Strong analytical skills Opportunity to build upon existing hands on experience. Amazing project- high profile client. MUST be commutable to London. Immediate opportunity Chris.email@example.com 07884666351