DDN simplifies the AI Data Center with Nvidia
DataDirect Networks has announced this week it is teaming with NVIDIA to transform data centers with storage and compute solutions that are fully integrated and optimized for AI and deep learning (DL) workloads. Backed by deep AI expertise in both storage and computing, the DDN A³ITM platform with NVIDIA® DGX-1™ AI supercomputers delivers a validated, pre-configured solution that enables high performance at scale, thus making it faster and easier for every enterprise to gain data-fueled insights through the power of AI and deep learning.
“Artificial intelligence and deep learning applications are creating some of the most challenging workloads in modern computing history, and are straining traditional compute, storage and network resources,” said Paul Bloch, president and co-founder, DDN. “DDN A³I with NVIDIA DGX-1 is an integrated solution that provides unlimited three-dimensional scaling and improved performance as clusters grow, accelerating the end-to-end AI and DL workflow. DDN A³I with DGX-1 is driving faster iteration and, most importantly, speeding business innovation.”
DDN A3I with NVIDIA DGX-1 provides a turnkey solution that delivers a true end-to-end parallel architecture providing the highest throughput, lowest latency and maximum concurrency in data delivery to applications. Easy to deploy, manage, scale and support, the joint solution, available through AI-specialized resellers, delivers immediate workflow enablement and full saturation of GPU resources, all backed by one of the world’s strongest pools of deep AI expertise.
Solution advantages include:
- High-Performance AI at Scale: DDN solutions have scalability built-in, with systems delivering more than 200PB of capacity in a single namespace, and more than 1.4TB/s of performance. The DDN high-performance parallel architecture delivers data to applications and ensures full GPU resource utilization—even for distributed applications running on multiple DGX-1 systems DDN’s intelligent client for DGX-1 containers also engages multiple high-speed data paths to inject the performance of NVMe into containerized applications.
- Deep AI Expertise: With more than two decades of experience supporting data-intensive environments, DDN and NVIDIA have worldwide teams of engineers and technical experts to support customers with optimizing every phase of AI and DL projects: initial inception, solution architecture, systems deployment, customer support and future scaling.
- AI Solutions that are Easy to Deploy and Support: DDN A³I with DGX-1 solutions enable simplified ongoing operations with a fully integrated and optimized environment for AI and DL workloads. The reseller partners offering these solutions are trusted advisors that bring together the combined AI and DL expertise of NVIDIA and DDN to provide turnkey systems that are easily deployed, managed and scaled, along with single point of contact support to ensure user productivity and to give organizations peace of mind.
“NVIDIA DGX-1 is a full-stack AI solution for enterprise, purpose-built for the unique demands of AI and deep learning,” said Jim McHugh, vice president and general manager, NVIDIA. “DDN A³I with DGX-1 enables organizations to tap into the power of AI with a turnkey solution that saves time lost on system design, integration, installation and troubleshooting, enabling effortless productivity for AI developers and researchers in every enterprise.”
Industry: Telecommunications News
- DevOps Engineer with IdAM
- Upto £80,000 plus benefits
We are ooking for an DevOps engineer, idealy with IdAM (identity access Management) experience, this is a senior role for someone that can be the lead hands on person on a project. Your role will be to work on the deployment project implementing the solution into the exsiting application so will be used to connect an applications into mulipe 3rd party appliactions. We Would look at someone who has done DevOps with Security and can cross train into IdaM, but preference would be given to someone with the IdAM experience this is a great opportunity to join a consultancy that work on some truely amazing and differnet solutions
- Senior SOC Analyst. Level 3 Palo Alto Wildfire, Rapid 7, Fortify, Splunk.
REF CH7840 Senior SOC analyst (Palo Alto Wildfire, Rapid 7, Fortify AND Splunk) Flexible location £55,000 + Senior SOC analyst needed (Level 3) that can achieve SC clearance for a permanent role. We are looking for Level 3 SOC Analysts with two or more of the following; Palo Alto Networks Wildfire (#malware) Rapid7 Nexpose Micro Focus Fortify (#automated #applicationsecurity) AND ideally Splunk. The role will include, but not be limited to; managing and handling incidents end to end, supporting and mentoring level 1 / level 2 staff, supporting the SOC manager in the delivery of the SOC roadmap, engaging with the client stakeholders (other technical teams) as and where needed, use case development, advanced search and reporting etc. Flexible location, commutable in the future to London or Birmingham This role will sit within a public sector client so the individual must be able to achieve SC clearance. To arrange a call with Chris Holt use this calendy link https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arranged-call-with-chris-holt-remote-soc-role Chris.Holt@dclsearch.com 07884666351
- Identity & Access Management (IdAM) Consultant
- Upto €100,000 plus bonus and benefits
An Identity & Access Management Consultant is needed to lead and drive technical and or business transformation projects in a client-facing position for a prestigious consultancy in Germany. The Identity & Access Management Consultant will be responsible for technical design and implementation of Identity & Access Management/IAM products within a wide variety of clients. The Identity & Access Management Consultant will have a blend of technical hands-on and client-facing consultancy with the ability to develop new business. Broad technical knowledge across Identity and access management is benefical. The Identity & Access Management Consultant will need to have technical hands-on experience with one or more of the following core areas; Privileged Access Management (PAM, CyberArk, Beyondtrust, Thycotic) Identity Governance Administration (IGA, Sailpoint, Omada, RSA) Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM, Forgerock PSD2) The Identity & Access Management Consultant must have the willingness to travel to customer sites across Germany.
- PCI DSS Security Specialist, Level 1 Service Provider,
CH7827 Payment Card Industry DSS Security Specialist, Level 1 Service Provider End User. £75,000 Flexible location, ocassional travel to London- Covid permitting Payment Card Industry DSS Security specialist needed to join a Security team to work with a highly respected CISO within a Level 1 Payment Service Provider. The PCI- DSS Security Consultant will have end to end responsibility for PCI - DSS and its continuing certification. 2021 / 2022 plan is to transition PCI to the cloud. Experience must include a focus into the Payment Card Industry. A mix of Information Security standards, frameworks, audit principles, controls / policies and the management and use of the technical tooling to achieve compliance is essential. PCI objectives / 12 key requirements, OWASP top 10, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework etc An ideal candidate will be working within an end user environment with a cyber consultancy background. PCI Cloud compliance, specifically someone with experience taking PCI-DSS from on premise into the cloud is HIGHLY desired. However, someone with Solid PCI experience with a strong technical background which include Cyber / Secure by design etc would be considered. Experience managing internal stakeholders and external third parties essential. Flexible working, but with the ability to get into London. This is an exclusive role to DCL Search & Selection. Arrange a call with Chris Holt on https://calendly.com/chris-holt/arrange-a-call-chris-dcl-pci-compliance