Cyber Security Talent Solutions Lead. Project and Contract focused
Chris joined DCL Search in 2005 and has over 16 years experience helping clients identity and attract the very best Cyber Security talent in the industry.
Focused on helping clients reduce their risk by delivering Cyber Talent Solutions on a project and contract basis.
Chris provides a consistent, honest and confidential service that ethically delivers an integral service to both his clients and candidates.
His personal values;
• To do the right thing
• To exceed expectations
• To strive for excellence
• To work and live with integrity
• To be honest and transparent in my actions
Chris is driven and focused to the following;
• To help my clients reduce their risk when attracting talent.
• To help individuals develop and enhance their careers.
• To help the DCL team to continually develop and improve.
Specialises in sourcing security based opportunities and candidates with a focus towards;
• CISO / CSO, Partner / Director / Senior Managers.
• Governance, Risk and Compliance (PCI / PA QSA, ISO 27001, CCP etc).
• Security Auditors (Internal / External).
• Security Architects, Pre Sales, Post Sales
Outside of work; Chris is a family man with a son, aspiring home DIYer, former tinkler of cars and when time and opportunity allows; enjoyer of great food and nice wine.
Some of the things people have said about Chris’s work.
• “Chris is very knowledgeable of the industry and well connected. If you need help, he should be at the top of your list of people to call.”
• “He found me a great job and was supportive through the whole process. I’d strongly recommend him to anyone”
• "He struck a good balance: providing just the level of support and encouragement required, whilst not haunting or pestering me; was flawlessly professional and demonstrated almost a sixth sense when gauging my comfort levels throughout negotiations"
• “Chris is the consummate professional - diligent and committed with a keen eye for detail. His dedication to forge the right relationship between candidate and employer is second to none. He invests his utmost into each candidate/client in order to identify the best opportunity.”
• “His knowledge of the industry is second to none and this, combined with an extremely professional and responsive manner has meant that he has been a hugely valuable resource”
All conversations / details are kept in the strictest of confidence.
Contact 12 month- Security Operations- Crowdstrike Falcon Insight EDR / Analyst.
Dependent on experience
Security Operations engineer / Analyst with Crowdstrike Falcon Insight EDR experience for a 12 month contract. Experienced Contractor with Crowdstrike Falcon Insight: Endpoint detection and Response (EDR) experience needed - 12 month rolling project. Implementation, configuration and Analyst experience needed with...
SOC team lead- Deputy SOC manager - Managed Security Services, Bradford. Exclusive
SOC team lead- Deputy SOC Manager - Managed Cyber Security Services, Bradford. Exclusive Identifier project. Technical team lead needed to join a Managed Cyber Security Services business. The role will be a hands on lead role and technical escalation point for the team. You will also be responsible for leading, men...
Bid Manager - Cyber Security. Technical Managed Security Solutions. United Kingdom
Cyber Security bid manager wanted. To join a security services business. Experience with Managed Security Services and or Security consultancy (GRC) is required. Remotely based UK role. This is a new position created through business growth. Looking for someone to engage and own the bid management process. 40-60+ b...
SOC Manager Security Operations. SIEM, Threat / Vulnerability, IR, SOC Service- Exclusive
SOC Manager- SIEM, Threat / Vulnerability, Incident response. Exclusive Project. Management and on growth growth of Security Operations Centre capability. Managing and maturing the team, technical services line and fronting client engagements where needed. An in-depth technical background is essential, experience a...
Cyber Security Trainer, London.
Technical Cyber Trainer, United Kingdom This is a UK based role. Able to travel to London on occasion- when required. Agile, flexible working. A technical background is highly desirable and preferred. The role Deliver remote and onsite training. Design, develop and deliver the internal syllabus to train employees w...
Contact 12 month- Security Operations- Tanium Engineer / Analyst.
Dependent on experience
Security Operations engineer / Analyst with Tanium for a 12 month contract. Experience configuring using, managing, supporting troubleshooting Tanium's suite of end point solutions is essential. The opportunity is due to a client expanding its international capability to a follow the sun model. To be involved in sp...
CONTRACT Fluent French AND English Cyber Security programme manager - 12 month
Depending on experience.
Fluent French / English Contactor cyber Security Programme Manager needed. Experience in migrating technical cyber services from one physical region to another. Client is migrating some of its technical security capability to a follow the sun model by spinning up a technical capability in Europe. Language fluency i...