Cyber Security Talent Solutions Lead. Project and Contract focused
Chris joined DCL Search in 2005 and has over 16 years experience helping clients identity and attract the very best Cyber Security talent in the industry.
Focused on helping clients reduce their risk by delivering Cyber Talent Solutions on a project and contract basis.
Chris provides a consistent, honest and confidential service that ethically delivers an integral service to both his clients and candidates.
His personal values;
• To do the right thing
• To exceed expectations
• To strive for excellence
• To work and live with integrity
• To be honest and transparent in my actions
Chris is driven and focused to the following;
• To help my clients reduce their risk when attracting talent.
• To help individuals develop and enhance their careers.
• To help the DCL team to continually develop and improve.
Specialises in sourcing security based opportunities and candidates with a focus towards;
• CISO / CSO, Partner / Director / Senior Managers.
• Governance, Risk and Compliance (PCI / PA QSA, ISO 27001, CCP etc).
• Security Auditors (Internal / External).
• Security Architects, Pre Sales, Post Sales
Outside of work; Chris is a family man with a son, aspiring home DIYer, former tinkler of cars and when time and opportunity allows; enjoyer of great food and nice wine.
Some of the things people have said about Chris’s work.
• “Chris is very knowledgeable of the industry and well connected. If you need help, he should be at the top of your list of people to call.”
• “He found me a great job and was supportive through the whole process. I’d strongly recommend him to anyone”
• "He struck a good balance: providing just the level of support and encouragement required, whilst not haunting or pestering me; was flawlessly professional and demonstrated almost a sixth sense when gauging my comfort levels throughout negotiations"
• “Chris is the consummate professional - diligent and committed with a keen eye for detail. His dedication to forge the right relationship between candidate and employer is second to none. He invests his utmost into each candidate/client in order to identify the best opportunity.”
• “His knowledge of the industry is second to none and this, combined with an extremely professional and responsive manner has meant that he has been a hugely valuable resource”
All conversations / details are kept in the strictest of confidence.
Outside IR35 Contract- SC / DV - Cloud / VMware Solution Architect
Solution Architect Contract - with active Security Clearance needed for Outside IR35 Contract London. SC / DV (must be willing to undergo DV) 6 month rolling Immediate Experience delivering technical Security Architecture design / assurance of security design. Specific experience with Cloud and VMWARE technologies ...
Contract Night Shift Senior SOC Analyst | Microsoft Defender | Outside IR35
Contract Night Shift Senior SOC Analyst | Microsoft Defender / Sentinel | Outside IR35 Looking for an experienced SOC analyst to cover a night shift SOC operation. Level 2 technical Analyst. You must have current hands on technical experience with Microsoft defender / Sentinel within a customer facing SOC environme...
Contract - Juniper Network Data Centre Security Engineer OUTSIDE IR35 (SC cleared)
Contract opportunity -outside IR35 Contract - Juniper Network Data Centre Security Engineer CURRENT SC security clearance is required. (Must also be willing to go through DV) Onsite split between Aldershot / London Juniper Network Security Engineer Juniper, Palo Alto, F5 experience Virtual Routing Instances, BGP, V...
Senior Security Consultant - Cyber Risk - CCP SIRA
Seeking Senior Security Consultant with public sector experience. CCP SIRA (Security and Information Risk Advisor) or equivalent. Perhaps someone in the Armed forces - Signals etc with a cyber Risk background looking to move into a civilian role. Current Security Clearance is required. Experience of the following ·...