Cyber Security Talent Solutions Lead. Project and Contract focused
Chris joined DCL Search in 2005 and has over 16 years experience helping clients identity and attract the very best Cyber Security talent in the industry.
Focused on helping clients reduce their risk by delivering Cyber Talent Solutions on a project and contract basis.
Chris provides a consistent, honest and confidential service that ethically delivers an integral service to both his clients and candidates.
His personal values;
• To do the right thing
• To exceed expectations
• To strive for excellence
• To work and live with integrity
• To be honest and transparent in my actions
Chris is driven and focused to the following;
• To help my clients reduce their risk when attracting talent.
• To help individuals develop and enhance their careers.
• To help the DCL team to continually develop and improve.
Specialises in sourcing security based opportunities and candidates with a focus towards;
• CISO / CSO, Partner / Director / Senior Managers.
• Governance, Risk and Compliance (PCI / PA QSA, ISO 27001, CCP etc).
• Security Auditors (Internal / External).
• Security Architects, Pre Sales, Post Sales
Outside of work; Chris is a family man with a son, aspiring home DIYer, former tinkler of cars and when time and opportunity allows; enjoyer of great food and nice wine.
Some of the things people have said about Chris’s work.
• “Chris is very knowledgeable of the industry and well connected. If you need help, he should be at the top of your list of people to call.”
• “He found me a great job and was supportive through the whole process. I’d strongly recommend him to anyone”
• "He struck a good balance: providing just the level of support and encouragement required, whilst not haunting or pestering me; was flawlessly professional and demonstrated almost a sixth sense when gauging my comfort levels throughout negotiations"
• “Chris is the consummate professional - diligent and committed with a keen eye for detail. His dedication to forge the right relationship between candidate and employer is second to none. He invests his utmost into each candidate/client in order to identify the best opportunity.”
• “His knowledge of the industry is second to none and this, combined with an extremely professional and responsive manner has meant that he has been a hugely valuable resource”
All conversations / details are kept in the strictest of confidence.
Security Engineer Contract £600 pd Outside IR35- SIEM, Vulnerability Management, DevSecOps
£600 pd Outside IR35
Security Engineer Contract £600 pd Outside IR35 SIEM, Vulnerability Management, DevSecOps 6 month Contract Hybrid – some travel to London Google Chronicle – SIEM Crowdstike Spotlight – Vulnerability Management Google Cloud Platform - GCP Application security Core areas; Oversight of alerts with any improvement, fi...
Principle Cyber Security Risk Consultant - Exclusive UK based
75000 + bonus
Exclusive project- Principle Cyber Security Risk Consultant Are you a Cyber Security Risk Consultant in a client facing role? Do you Love helping clients, but are feeling frustrated, undervalued, overlooked or maybe just fed up of large consultancy politics? Our exclusive partnership with this focused security busi...
Remote Cyber Security Analyst - Splunk ES. SC cleared
Depending over experience
Cyber Security Analyst with Splunk ES needed for a UK based remotely based position. Current security clearance will be required. Looking for someone that is able to monitor and analyst threats, identify any gaps or areas for improvement across use cases / rulesets. Training, career development, interesting project...
Cyber Security Risk Consultant. UK. <----- Apply today
70000 + bonus + Unlimited holiday + Remote first working
Are you a Cyber Security Risk Consultant in a client facing role? Do you Love helping clients, but are feeling frustrated, undervalued, overlooked or maybe just fed up of large consultancy politics? Our exclusive partnership with this focused security business is looking to give the flexibility, personal investment ...
Security Engineer (Inf / SIEM / Vul) - End user, £75,000+ bonus
75000 + Bonus
Security infrastructure Engineer - to join an end user. To be a senior member of a technical team responsible for; Hands on experience managing / monitoring / upgrading / implementing / using the following; · Firewalls: SonicWall and or Palo Alto · NAC: Cisco OR Macmon · WAF | CASB | MDM ...
Security infrastructure Engineer - Firewall | IDS | NAC | Cloud. Exclusive project, £75,000+
Security infrastructure Engineer - Firewall | IDS | NAC | Cloud. Exclusive project DCL Search exclusive Identifier Project. To join a financial services business. Key hire to be part of / influence the cyber security capability and direction within the business. Hands on experience managing / monitoring / upgrading...
6 month contract Operational Cyber Security - SIEM, Vulnerability, Cyber Essentials + London, Inside IR35
City of London
Depending on experience
6 month contract inside IR35 Operational Cyber Security London c50% of the role is day to day operations / administration / liaising with 3rd party monitoring suppliers. More though investigations, getting ready for cyber essentials plus. Following up on vulnerability management. 20-30% active monitoring of alerts...