Practice Lead, Experienced Cyber Security Recruiter
Chris joined DCL Search & Selection in 2005 and is now the head of practice for the Security team. He has over 14 years experience recruiting exclusively into the Security industry covering; Retained / Exclusive engagements, Permanent and Contract placements.
Chris provides a consistent, honest and confidential service that ethically delivers an integral service to both his clients and candidates.
His personal values;
• To do the right thing
• To exceed expectations
• To strive for excellence
• To work and live with integrity
• To be honest and transparent in my actions
Chris is driven and focused to the following;
• To help my clients improve their businesses.
• To help individuals develop and enhance their careers.
• To help the DCL team to continually develop and improve.
Specialises in sourcing security based opportunities and candidates with a focus towards;
• CISO / CSO, Partner / Director / Senior Managers.
• Governance, Risk and Compliance (PCI / PA QSA, ISO 27001, CCP etc).
• Security Auditors (Internal / External).
• Quota bearing sales heads from Account Manager through to Sales Director/VP level;
• Security Architects, Pre Sales, Post Sales
Outside of work; Chris is a family man with a son, aspiring home DIYer, former tinkler of cars and when time and opportunity allows; enjoyer of great food and nice wine.
Some of the things people have said about Chris’s work.
• “Chris is very knowledgeable of the industry and well connected. If you need help, he should be at the top of your list of people to call.”
• “He found me a great job and was supportive through the whole process. I’d strongly recommend him to anyone”
• "He struck a good balance: providing just the level of support and encouragement required, whilst not haunting or pestering me; was flawlessly professional and demonstrated almost a sixth sense when gauging my comfort levels throughout negotiations"
• “Chris is the consummate professional - diligent and committed with a keen eye for detail. His dedication to forge the right relationship between candidate and employer is second to none. He invests his utmost into each candidate/client in order to identify the best opportunity.”
• “His knowledge of the industry is second to none and this, combined with an extremely professional and responsive manner has meant that he has been a hugely valuable resource”
All conversations / details are kept in the strictest of confidence.
Contractor SC Cyber Security. £400.
- 2020-06-05 14:29:00 +0100
- Apply by:
SC Cleared contractor for a 3 month engagement. Public sector. Currently looking at remote / flexible working. The client is in London so there may well be travel involved at some stage.. Initial scoping, gap analysis, business impact analysis etc...