£380 - £400
17 days ago
Technical Project manager with experience in delivery Application services in an OTT environment is need for this global media communications business,
You will be responsible for working on the launch of a new app to help deliver new services to global sporting brands
The role of the Technical Project Manager - OTT is to plan, execute, and deliver media OTT projects according to the defined time, cost and quality.
This will be a rolling 3 month project, with the view of you deliver the project from project sign off to delivery
- Execute the project or subproject according to the agreed scope, according to the contractual commitments and against the budget
- Develop detailed project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Identify the resources needed to achieve project goals and obtain agreement in the context of the wider programme.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and the critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using MSP
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Own the overall responsibility for delivery and service acceptance by the customer
- This role demands experience in all aspects of OTT applications delivery. This includes: OTT infrastructure (ingest, transcoding and media asset management), OTT systems architecture and UI delivery and therefore you must have worked within an OTT environment to be considered for this opportunity
- Media Experience
- Managing complex agile development projects
- Scrum-master experience
- A strong understanding of the complete media supply chain from acquisition to delivery
- Demonstrable experience leading a multi-partner / vendor program
- Experience working with premium sports properties would be an added advantage