£50,000 Basic + Bonus + Major Benefits
over 1 year ago
Technical Operations Manager (Mechanical & Electrical)
A great opportunity has arisen to join a UK Co-location provider to join as their Technical Operations Manager.
Duties you will have:
- Act as the Mechanical & Electrical SME direct support of Service Operations while reporting to the Head of Service Operations.
- In charge of all Mechanical & Electrical infrastructure improvements and upgrades within the live environment.
- Make sure each building/data centre meets the quality standard required for transition and acceptance into the live service.
- Work closely with the CIO & build teams to contribute any operational and build lessons learned into future designs.
- Work with Technical Teams to manage and monitor the capacity thresholds.
Skills & Experience
- Having a degree in mechanical or electrical engineering is very beneficial.
- Must have experience of managing teams of M&E engineers within a data centre environment.
- You must have experience working within an M&E environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Reference Number: PG7215