Up to £55,000 + Bonus + Major Benefits
over 1 year ago
A great opportunity has arisen to join a niche data centre provider to join as their Technical Operations Manager.
Duties you will have:
- Responsible for the technical governance and maintenance of the M&E (Mechanical & Electrical) Infrastructure.
- Supervising and maintenance of their sites.
- Commissioning/testing of new equipment
- Managing and approving maintenance spend in line with budgets
- Change management
- Project management
- Transitioning between Design, Build and Live operations.
Skills & Experience
- Having a degree in mechanical or electrical engineering is very beneficial
- You must have experience working within an M&E environment