Up to £85,000 base + 12.5% bonus along with a benefits package
9 months ago
Services Architect is required for a global Telecommunications Provider.
My client is looking for a Services Architect to join their company; you will be responsible for designing both timely and competitive service solutions that are profitable and operationally viable when delivering business benefits to customers.
The Service Architect will also co-ordinate and be responsible for the tasks required to ensure that all client-specific Service Management costs, Service Level Agreements and Customer Satisfaction targets are met for the allocated clients.
- Scoping Design Tasks - Your role requires an ability to consult with customers, third parties and key internal stakeholders in order to determine the service requirements.
- Drafting and costing Solution Concept - You will be required to design Customer Service Solutions which meet highly complex and customised customer requirements.
- Designing high complex Customer Service Solutions, along with customised customer requirements.
- When developing customer solutions, you will utilise deep knowledge of the ITIL service management framework.
- Develop end to end cost models for customer solutions including all elements of service management and technology.
- You will develop and maintain effective working relationships with both peer groups and internal stakeholders.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in design service wraps for outsource solutions from within the Telecoms or IT sector is a must for this role.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking.
- Strong industry knowledge (should have good knowledge of ITIL).
- Excellent consultative and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong planning skills in order to manage your own workload, thus allowing you to provide timely solutions and responses to clients.
- Ideally, my client would like someone with an ITIL foundation certification.
In summary, my client is looking for a Service Architect who is customer-driven and understands the client’s needs when it comes to designing customer solutions.
Any questions call 02086634030 or email email@example.com
Ideally London based, but for the right candidate could be flexible to home working
Unfortunately, our client are unable to provide sponsorship for this opportunity. Candidates must be UK based.
(Telecoms Jobs, Telecommunications Jobs, Telecommunication Jobs, Presales Jobs, Sales Engineer Jobs)