Up to £70,000 plus beneftis
0208 663 4030
23 days ago
Senior SOC Analyst
Senior SOC Analyst is required for this rapidly expanding managed security provider, this an interesting opportunity that will allow you to take on more responsibility and taskes than your average SOC position.
· Analysing alerts generated by SOC Analysts.
· Ensuring that all Security Monitoring Systems and Consoles, including all Availability Monitoring Systems are monitored diligently and in a timely fashion by the whole shift team.
· Analysing Customer reports to ensure accuracy and level of quality
· Working to Customer SLA and ensuring these are met
· Ensuring all incidents that are escalated for the 1st line are resolved within SLA and finding of issues feedback to the business
· Working with Customers to configure host IDS / IPS policies.
· Assisting with the on-boarding of new customers and log sources
· Development of SIEM rules
· Performing analysis of log files.
We are looking for an experienced SOC Analyst who has had experience of handling Incident through to resolution, knowledge of either MS Sentinel or Elastic SIEM would be advantageous