£70k - £80k
8 months ago
My Client is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Consultant to deliver cyber security and cyber risk assignments, working as an subject matter specialist, advising key stakeholders across the business from Management level to CXO.
You will develop existing and build new client relationships whilst establishing credibility by showing a deep understanding of Cyber Security and identify opportunities where we can further our existing business with the client. You will provide strategic and organisational Cyber Security assistance to our clients whilst ultimately reducing their business risk and revolutionising their Cyber Security proficiencies.
The ideal candidate should possess
- Background in a cyber security consulting environment with change management expertise.
- Ideally exposure with Central Government and/or Financial Services Industries.
- Knowledge of regulatory and risk standards – NIST 800, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, COBIT.
- Experience in Cyber Governance, Risk and Compliance recommendations.
- Previous familiarity with Vulnerability and threat management assessments.
- 5 years of Business Development expertise including creating proposals, RFP responses and running bid teams.