Key Skills Required: Cisco ACI, MPLS, Data Centre & Fluent English & Italian.
- Work closely with business management to determine business process and productivity needs and an appropriate technology strategy to support business goals.
- Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network’s infrastructure design, integration, and operations.
- Work with technical management to architect networks that effectively reflect business needs, service-level and availability requirements, and other technology parameters.
- Develop design principles, models, plans, internal standards, budgets, and processes based on industry best practices.
- Establish governing principles for network design and deployment.
- Participate in selection of networking technologies and products for implementation
- Lead teams of other network designers and engineers in developing detailed designs and quality-control mechanisms during implementation.
- Communicate the role and value of the network to the organization and present the business case for technology investments.
- Continually update understanding of business and technology status and objectives and respond to strategic design requests as the business evolves.
- Excellent client management skills
- Good knowledge of Service Management process’s
- In-depth knowledge of routing and switching, including LAN, WAN, MAN and WLAN technologies
- In-depth knowledge and experience with F5 LTM and GTMHands on experience with Cisco ACI is preferred
- Experience with Automation specifically Ansible is preferable
- Extensive experience deploying BGP, OSPF, PIM, MPLS, VPLS, IPVPN, with Cisco and Juniper technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Multicast technologies as used in financial sector (NG-MVPN desirable) on Juniper
- Knowledge of low latency switching technologies from Arista
- Knowledge of Fortinet and Juniper (SRX\Netscreen) firewall technologies
Up to €550 per day
Apply today for more information!