Up to €90k + €40k OTE + Car Allowance
5 months ago
A Senior Business Development Manager is needed to join a Global Telecommunications business who are looking to grow their Enterprise sales team in the DACH region.
The position requires prior experience in selling IT managed services to Enterprise organisations (Finance, Retail, Manufacturing etc.) and you will be responsible for selling a full portfolio of products & services, which would include, MPLS, Global WAN, Connectivity, SDWAN, Data Centre and Managed Security Services.
The candidate will be expected to identify and close sales opportunities independently and proactively with Enterprise customers throughout Europe.
- Successful sales track record in the Enterprise market
- Good knowledge of international telecom market trends and technology (WAN, MPLS, IPVPN, DWDM, Ethernet etc.)
- Ability to work independently and react quickly to customer requirement changes
- Ability to manage the business cycle and close new deals
- Good communication skills and teamwork spirit
- This individual MUST be based in Germany and commutable to Hamburg.