Upto €100,00 plus benefits
about 1 month ago
looking for a Security Architect for a leading SIto be based anywhere within Spain. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of security principles and be able to design and implement security solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
· Be the authoritative voice on security matters.
· Be conversant with modern security requirements and processes, including ISO, PCI DSS, and Data Protection standards.
· Respond to RFQs and RFPs, and work closely with the Group Security team to continually develop the Security Profile for the business
· Identify emerging patterns of risk within our solutions and design solutions to mitigate those risks.
· Drive technical decisions with an eye towards security, scalability, and maintainability.
· Help define overall architectural principals, frameworks, and standards.
· Assist with threat modelling against both existing and proposed solutions.
· Provide mentorship on security best practices to clients and internally.
· Experience in designing and building enterprise solutions for international organizations.
· Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate well with all aspects of the business and understand ITIL processes.
· Understanding of how to optimize cloud infrastructure.
· Significant experience in a senior IT security related role in a large multi-sector environment.
· Significant experience in information and cyber security domains, including Sales, pre-Sales, Projects, and Service Readiness.
· Ability to develop security solutions utilizing Cloud Technologies AWS, Azure, and hybrids using the cloud frameworks such as Cloud Security Alliance (CSA).
· Ability to design global cloud security solutions that meet the requirements of CIS and NIST controls in multi-cloud environments.
· Good understanding of security related technology like IAM, PAM, firewalls, WAFs, IDS/IPS systems, SIEM systems, etc. Hands-on experience in one of these domains is always a plus.