Up to €75,000 + Commission
6 months ago
Sales Engineer / Presales Consultant is needed for this Global Tier 1 carrier.
- You will be working with Enterprise customers helping to design solutions that solve your their business needs.
- You will be responsible for working alongside sales providing presales technical consultancy around my client's solutions base.
- You will be responsible for providing support for new business opportunities in terms of responding to RFIs & RFPs, understanding customer network requirements, high-level network architecture & design (including supplier selection on a global basis) and technical handover to network implementation teams.
- This is a great opportunity to join a global player who are growing their France based teams.
- You will require a successful track record in the telecommunications arena ideally from a global tier 1 ISP or network provider, with a demonstrable track record in designing complex enterprise solutions.
A Sales Engineer needs to be technically astute and has had experience in the design, presentation, and implementation of Wide Area Networks (WAN). They need to understand a range of Layer 1, 2, and 3 technologies (Ethernet, SDH, MPLS, IP, etc) and build a solution based on the best technology to meet a customer’s requirements. In addition, they should have an understanding and experience in supplementary telecommunications services such as VoIP, Video Conferencing, Cisco and Riverbed hardware, and Security
If you have any questions about this role, give us a call on 0044208 663 4030 or contact/send your CV to email@example.com
(Telecoms Jobs, Telecommunications Jobs, Telecommunication Jobs, Presales Jobs, Sales Engineer Jobs)