Upto £75,000 plus benefits
0208 663 4030
about 1 month ago
SailPoint Consultant is needed for an expanding Financial Service business, this is an exciting time to join the Business as they are in the Process of deploying both IAM and PAM solutions and this consultant will form a key part of the IAM team
Location can be flexible but would require the individual to come into the London office a couple of times a month for team meetings and face to face project reviews
· Engage in the Identity & Access Management project to deliver SailPoint IdentityNow and Privileged Access Management
· On-board applications and users into IAM tools and customise or configure integrations as required
· Regularly review, secure and recertify privileged roles in applications, databases and operating systems
· Implement least privilege, just-in-time access, password rotation and vaulting wherever possible
· Migrate application authentication to Single Sign-On through the use of SAML and OAuth
· Implement and enforce the use of MFA where possible, focusing on critical applications and risky sign-ins
· Provide technical support to Centrify and SailPoint users
Key experience required:
Previous experience with SailPoint, including integrating and deploying into a business, onboarding users and applications, supporting users and performing manual administration tasks.
Experience with SAML and OAuth to migrate applications to Single Sign-on.
If you are interested in hearing more please reach out to me for more information