about 2 months ago
CH7941 Identifier Project
REMOTE Penetration Tester - UK. Senior role.
Agile, flexible company looking to attract an experienced Penetration Tester that values transparency, creativity and interesting varied work.
To join a growing team to deliver varied (Infrastructure, Web application etc) remote penetration testing to an international client base.
You must be technically exceptional, able to work remotely / independently and be able to effectively communicate / document / produce written reports.
This is a client facing role, so you must be able to represent yourself and the business in the best light.
Experience around penetration testing best practice / frameworks highly desired.
Manual penetration testing experience highly valued.
Any of the following tests / labs are desired, but experience over certification is the key.
Pen 200, OSCP, TryHackMe (THM), HackTheBox (HTB), VulnHub, Virtual Hacking Labs (VHL)
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
- Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT)
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- CompTIA PenTest+
- EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester Master
- Certified Mobile and Web Application Penetration Tester (CMWAPT)