Up to £50,000
2 months ago
Our client is leading provider of secure and efficient data centers, they are currently looking for a Project Manager. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for planning, organising and implementing numerous complex client facing projects. This will involve managing various teams and suppliers across various projects and providing Management with regular reports and ensuring projects are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
· Ensure resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
· Report and escalate to management as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Provide end to end project management.
· Scope project requirements and prepare budget
· Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of projects
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Deliver Projects on time ensuring quality standards are met and maintained.
Skills and Experience:
· Great educational background, preferably in the Data Centre environment.
· Proven work experience as a Project Manager in a Data Centre environment
· Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Data Centre White Space Fit Outs.
· Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in structured cabling Installations.
· Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Inside and Outside Plant.
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· CDCDP and/or CDCMP Certification a Plus
· PMP / PRINCE II certification essential.