Up to £90,000 Base + Bonus
over 1 year ago
Principal Mechanical Engineer
Salary: Up to £90,000 Base + Bonus
A Principal Mechanical Engineer is needed for a state of the art, London based Data Centre provider.
The Principal Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for all of the Mechanical components (support, development/design etc.) within our clients Data Centre’s.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Commissioning, approving, design & review/improvement of new data centre infrastructure
- Commercial’s (Contract negotiation, project finances etc.)
- Project management
- Training/Development of other staff
- General engineering tasks
- HND / Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have current/recent experience (ideally in a senior position) within a mechanical/electrical position ideally within a DC or Consultancy background
Candidates must be UK based and unfortunately, our client are unable to provide sponsorship
(M&E Jobs, Mechanical & Electrical Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Data Centre Jobs, Data Center Jobs)