Up to £70,000 plus £45,000 OTE, car allowance and bonus
12 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Partner/ Channel manager to work for a global service provider to sell their Global SIP and Network Services to Enterprises and corporates through the partner market.
This is a hunter role, and looking for an experienced sales person who has knowledge of selling to and through the SI, Cisco and Microsoft Resellers.
You will be responsible for:
- Own and formulate a Sales and execution plan to get to quarterly targets
- Generate Leads from the partners
- Work with Partner sales person to help close deals.
- Acquire new partners and Deliver Quarterly numbers through the partners
- Work with Partner Marketing to create and run joint Partner plans/events to drive sales
You will need to have experience in selling global SIP, UCC and SD WAN Services into one of these partners, European Sis, Cisco or Microsoft resellers (ideal more than one).
- Hunter who can identify key decision makers in the targeted accounts
- Should be credible for partner to trust the person with leads and opportunities
- Drive to work through leads to closure along with the partner sales person