Up to €100,000 plus €60,000 OTE, car allowance and benefits
3 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Partner Manager / Channel Manager to work for a global service provider to sell their Global SIP and Network Services to Enterprises and corporates through the partner market.
This is a hunter role, and looking for an experienced salesperson who has knowledge of selling to and through the SI, Cisco and Microsoft Resellers.
You will be responsible for
- Own and formulate a Sales and execution plan to get to quarterly targets
- Generate Leads from the partners
- Work with the Partner salesperson to help close deals.
- Acquire new partners and Deliver Quarterly numbers through the partners
- Work with Partner Marketing to create and run joint Partner plans/events to drive sales
You will need to have experience in selling at least one of these services, global SIP, UCC and SD-WAN into and through the channel of, European Sis, Cisco or Microsoft resellers.
Hunters who can identify key decision-makers in the targeted accounts
Should be credible for partner to trust the person with leads and opportunities
Drive to work through leads to closure along with the partner salesperson