Up to £40,000 + Bonus
almost 2 years ago
CCNP Network Engineer is required for this expanding global Service Provider.
My client is looking for a CCNP Network Engineer to be responsible for providing 2nd level support to their enterprise customer.
You will also be responsible for delivering high class customer service on a daily basis.
Main Duties of the Role
- Dealing with escalated tickets in a quick and efficient manner
- You will be expected to identify, manage and resolve all incidents
- Strive to resolve incidents within SLA
- Maintain history of problems and solutions
- Real time service monitoring
- Coordinate as well as participate in troubleshooting efforts between departments and vendors
Required Skills & Experience
- You need to have previous experience in Supporting Cisco routing and switching technologies
- You will need Previous experience supporting VPN (IPSEC, DMVPN, MPLS, RADIUS, TACACS and QoS
- Good knowledge of layer 1/2 protocols (xDSL, ATM, Ethernet, leased lines and wireless) is a must
You will be CCNP accredited.