Up to £40,000 Base
almost 2 years ago
A Mission Critical Shift Engineer is needed for an international data centre business in St Albans
The Mission Critical Shift Engineer will be responsible for M+E engineering (support, installations, reactive/pro-active works etc.)
The role will work a continental shift pattern, 4 on – 4 off. Alternating between days and nights.
Other responsibilities include;
- Optimisation of Data Centre Infrastructure
- Maintenance and upgrades of M+E infrastructure.
- Smooth operations of the data centre property
- Developing a draft specification of new and other electrical projects
- Commission of upgrades a new equipment
- Electrical Engineering Degree / HNC / HND
- NVQ Level 3 & Testing & Inspection Qualifications
- Current engineering experience in a Data Centre / Data Center Environment
Unfortunately, our client is unable to provide sponsorship for this opportunity and the candidate must be commutable to London.
(Data Centre Jobs, Data Center Jobs, Electrical Engineering Jobs, Electrical Engineer Jobs)