A Mission Critical Shift Engineer is needed for an international data centre business in St Albans
The Mission Critical Shift Engineer will be responsible for M+E engineering (support, installations, reactive/pro-active works etc.)
The role will work a continental shift pattern, 4 on – 4 off. Alternating between days and nights.
Other responsibilities include;
- Optimisation of Data Centre Infrastructure
- Maintenance and upgrades of M+E infrastructure.
- Smooth operations of the data centre property
- Developing a draft specification of new and other electrical projects
- Commission of upgrades a new equipment
- Electrical Engineering Degree / HNC / HND
- NVQ Level 3 & Testing & Inspection Qualifications
- Current engineering experience in a Data Centre / Data Center Environment
- Unfortunately, our client is unable to provide sponsorship for this opportunity and the candidate must be commutable to London.
(Data Centre Jobs, Data Center Jobs, Electrical Engineering Jobs, Electrical Engineer Jobs)