Up to £45,000
9 months ago
Marketing Specialist with experience in the IT industry ideally; Data Centre / Cloud / Cyber is needed to join a multi-award-winning business in London. This is a new role for 2020 and the business is looking to hire immediately.
They are looking to recruit a Data Centre / Cloud / Cyber Marketing Specialist help raise awareness of my client’s products and services and generate quality sales opportunities and event management.
Experience with market automation platforms i.e. Hubspot, Marketo etc is highly desirable.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage marketing campaigns to attract New Logo customers to Data Centre / Cloud / Cyber Services to grow revenue
- Plan, execute and report on direct (email) marketing campaigns
- Design, implement and execute direct demand generation campaigns
- Build relationships with senior-level executives and key stakeholders both internally and in the target customer market
- Advise on-demand generation campaigns and run events working closely with the direct sales function
- Manage events and exhibitions and report on lead generation ROI
- Confident communicator and presenter to new clients.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must-have Previous experience working within a Data Centre / Cloud / Cyber business
(Marketing Jobs, Jobs in Marketing, Cyber Security Jobs, Information Security Jobs, Cloud Computing Jobs, Cloud Jobs, Data Centre Jobs, Data Center Jobs)