£70,000 - £100,000 + Benefits
12 months ago
My client, a niche leader in the HPC space, are seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join their diverse and high skilled team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a real niche player with massive resources behind them.
Experience Required for the Machine Learning Engineer:
- Functional experience, preferable Scala or Haskell where you have dealt with big-data, concurrency and scalability
- You are comfortable in manipulating and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- You have working experience with Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and Information Retrieval
- You have a robust knowledge of classification (LR, SVM, Neural Nets), clustering (K-Means, EM, LDA) and related techniques
- You have good Data Visualization skills
- You have experience working with large data sets and working with distributed computing tools a plus (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Apache Spark etc.)
- You are passionate about technology and code regularly
- Ideally a Degree 2:1 in a technical subject,
Reference Number: PG7280