almost 2 years ago
To work for one of the global leaders in CyberArk integration / transformation on some of the largest and most CyberArk projects in the industry.
The Lead CyberArk Architect / Consultant role is split into two key areas;
- Client facing - Delivering technical architecture / implementation on CyberArk transformation with some of the largest and most complex CyberArk clients within the UK.
- Strategic - Providing technical advice to aid the definition, creation and refinement of managed service, provide expertise on advisory panels, mentoring / skills transfer.
Extensive technical experience in the core privileged access security solutions are key;
- Enterprise Password Vault
- Privileged Session Manager
- Privileged Threat Analytics
- CyberArk Privilege Cloud
- Endpoint Privilege Manager
This particular requirement is UK based and can be flexible on location, must however be commutable to London.
This is a permanent position and cannot unfortunately provide sponsorship.
Reference Number: TC7222