£50,000 - £60,000
over 2 years ago
IT Infrastructure Engineer with client facing experience with a blend of strong technical ability, awareness of operating infrastructure services in a secured environment and an understanding of enabling security lockdown and controls is needed to join an innovative Management Consultancy in the South West of the United Kingdom.
IT Infrastructure Engineer MUST have multi client facing experience, ideally across Private and Public sector. Be proactive with strong technical ability.
The IT Infrastructure Engineer role will include, but in no way be limited to; Infrastructure and virtualisation implementation, Execution of Work packages for the project or programme and Hands on deployment of their Knowledge of Microsoft /RHEL and Virtualisation Technologies whilst supporting other enabling technologies (e.g. System Centre, Exchange, SQL Srv)
Technical Certification in Microsoft MCSA 2012.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot RedHat Linux Server 5.7 to 7.5 (Networking, SSH, NTP, Syslog, Install third party apps, configure web services, etc.)
- Microsoft Windows Security (GAP, Security Compliance Manager, Desired State Configuration, Windows Firewall, File System, Group Policy, PKI, Auditing)
- Microsoft Windows Server MCSA 2012R2
- Experienced Windows Server Administrator
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013
- Microsoft System Centre 2012R2
- Microsoft SQL Server Administrator 2012
- Windows Client OS 7/8/10
- Configure and operate Gemalto (formerly Safenet) HSMs from RHEL
- Building and configuring public key infrastructures (PKI) using Microsoft and RHEL to support scalable and deployable infrastructures
- Working with a 24/7 high availability & highly secure systems; Skillful in identifying design risks.
- Designing multi-vendor complex secure communications and information exchange network interfaces to government grade.
- Development of prototype secure solution within a multi-disciplined team whilst providing operational (day-to-day) support.
- Working with product vendors to optimize a solution from a technical axis.
- Working knowledge of JSP’s , Cabinet Office Technical Design Documents, CESG GPG’s, NATO STANAGs
- Proven experience working within at least 1of the following customers environments UK MOD, NATO and Central Government
- Red Hat Administrator
- Implementing certificate based network solutions using Microsoft and RHEL
UK Security Clearance is ideal or eligible to obtain NATO SC Clearance as a minimum.
This is a client facing opportunity with travel across UK and Mainland Europe.
Reference Number: OG7084b