9 months ago
End of August
The IDAM Consultant is responsible for leading implementation and support of high quality Identity and Access Management services while adhering to standards and best practices. The ideal Candidate would have experience primarily in IAM to serve as a member of a key client engagement teams that assist clients in employing proper information systems, resources, and controls to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk. Ability to take up challenges, adapt to the business needs, and staying focused on delivering results are essential to the success of this role.
• Serve as key member of the Identity Management Implementation teams delivering projects at client locations based from Home/London.
• Participate in customer work shop to gathering understanding of the customer’s business requirements as it pertains to a solution to manage information security in their organization. Liaise with organizational teams such as Audit, Enterprise Architecture, Help Desk and Application owners
• Develop and present a roadmap for security and identity and access management policies
• Participate in detailed design and architecture workshops that will address requirements related to people, processes and technology
• Perform hands-on implementation, troubleshooting, and setup of the technical infrastructure.
• Provide training and knowledge transfer to internal employees and customers on various identity management products and technologies
Must Have Requisites:
Must have previous years of experience and solid knowledge of:
• Any Identity Manager:
• Any Single Sign On Solution:
• Directory servers: Sun DS, ODIEE
• Application/Web Server: Websphere, Jboss, Weblogic, Tomcat
• Languages: Java, .Net, Xpress
• Web Technologies : HTML, XML
• Operating Systems: Windows 2003/2008/2012, Unix, Solaris
• Tools: VMware Workstation, LDAP Browser, SQL Developer