£45,000 - £50,000
3 months ago
IBM QRadar SIEM analyst needed for a REMOTE escalation based support and escalation role. Ideally, South East based
To support a global Enterprise within the UK / EMEA region.
Additional skills in PAM Privileged Access Management is highly desirable
- Perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organisation.
- Monitor QRadar Notifications and error messages.
- Review and interpret system monitoring dashboards.
- Verify QRadar processes and services.
- Monitor QRadar performance.
- Use apps and tools for monitoring (e.g., QDI, assistant app, incident overview, DrQ).
- Check system maintenance and health of appliances.
- Monitor offences and detect anomalies.
Ideal certifications would include;
- IBM Certified SOC Analyst - Security QRadar SIEM
- IBM Certified Associate Administrator - Security QRadar SIEM V7.2.8
This is a DCL Search & Selection exclusive opportunity
Reference Number: CH7628