Upto £75,000 plus excellent benefits
2 months ago
One Identity IAM consultant is needed for this expanding UK based business, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and Supporting the Identity and Access management system based-on One Identity products Active Roles Server and Identity Manager.
- Further develop One Identity Manager’s integration with Service Now to provide automated JML processes and application access requests and fulfilment.
- Work across the business ensuring that the IAM solutions integrates into both the technology and business systems and processes, ideally automating as mush as possible.
- Work with the Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) team to provide application access attestations and toxic combination alerting and reporting.
- Work on a mixture of IAM related projects to help to integrate new ideas and technology into the business to ensure the business stays fully compliant
- Assist in ensuring that all IAM capabilities are mapped to internal processes, policies, and standards. Develop metrics to measure and improve and also compile reports around the solution